Victoria Beckham is a Louboutin Lady

Victoria Beckham is a Louboutin Lady

Victoria Beckham (in Marc by Marc Jacobs) receives a police escort as she walks out of her New York City hotel in her Christian Louboutin pumps on Wednesday afternoon.

The 34-year-old former Spice Girl toted around a red Hermes Birkin bag.

Her husband David Beckham just updated his blog with another soccer-minded entry.

Becks said, “The England lads are off on their holidays now for a well-earned rest, but I’m back with the Galaxy for our next game against Colorado Rapids in the MLS on Sunday night.”

victoria beckham christian louboutin 01
victoria beckham christian louboutin 02
victoria beckham christian louboutin 03
victoria beckham christian louboutin 04
victoria beckham christian louboutin 05
victoria beckham christian louboutin 06
victoria beckham christian louboutin 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Caroline ennis @ 06/04/2008 at 7:31 pm

She’s been 34 for like 5 years.

Orange Clockwork @ 06/04/2008 at 7:38 pm

She’s boring. Next.

ASHI JIJI @ 06/04/2008 at 7:39 pm

WHOA ! LOVE THE SHOES BUT NOT HER !!!

wow she looks great to me! Love her DVB sunglasses and the bag! She is so polished and i don’t know why everyone hates on her for?

I think she looks absolutely spectacular, ALWAYS has and ALWAYS will.

love her. She looks great

AMAZING!!! ALWAYS!!! LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Elizabeth @ 06/04/2008 at 8:20 pm

She looks amazing.

Not her again, Bawf @ 06/04/2008 at 8:23 pm

She tries too hard. She’s such a low class celebrity, if she’s even that!

putonafew @ 06/04/2008 at 8:25 pm

I think she’s been secretly eating chocolate, as she looks a pound or two fuller and it looks good on her..maybe she’s even pregnant..

OMG I love how everyone is labeled “pregnant” in Hollywood if there is an ounce of fat…she’s gorgeous regardless…love her… :)

WOW, SHE REALLY IS SPENDING HER HUSBAND’S MONEY, ISN’T SHE?

I am sorry but who is this woman? What is her profession beside spending her not soo good soccer player?

for wHO #14

Do u have a husband? i think your husband is sucks… and you are jealous of them.. DAVID BECKHAM helped ENGLANG won the game a couple days ago.. being a captain in one of the game and assisted one of the goal… Everybody said that HE IS BACK… and for victoria…. i think she is WORTH 10000 times better than you…. she have her own money, why spending her husband’s… her LINE is consider a SUCCESS..and the Spice Girls reunion was a MASSIVE success…what do u do for a living?

love this ensemble!

Love Her And I Like Her
Aristocratic,Luxurious
Victoria Beckham no.1

I cannot decide if I like her hair this way or the blonde bob waym she made so popular when she arrived here. I love her outfit though. I’m not wild about the toes of the shoes, but I love the shoes. Wish the toes could have been different.

she looks good,shes even smiling…a bit plus love the shoes nd hair

louboutinlover @ 06/05/2008 at 1:03 am

the only thing i like about this women is her louboutins

Why would she need a police escort????? Americans amaze me, what the hell do they see in this meda hungry, publicity seeking non talented shopoholic???? No wonder America is in the state it is in when they embrace such dorks like the beckhams.

This is one American who could care less about Victoria Beckham. She contributes zero to my world and is not even slightly pretty just all made up and carefully dressed to impress…somebody.

boring louboutins… anyway she’s hot as always

O that Vicky is lookin so posh.

i love her style
and i cant wait for her line of mens jeans
so the tanning was part of the flim?

O that Vicky is lookin so posh.

i love her style