Thu, 05 June 2008 at 12:33 pm
When Bad Accents Happen To Good People
- Top 10 Bad Accents That Happened To Good People.
- Kenny Chesney is not engaged
- Nick Hogan is suffering.
- Mel B is the new face of Ultimo
- Kate Hudson transitions from night to day
- Lindsay Lohan‘s legs are blinding
- Lance Bass is a boxers briefs man
- Jessica Simpson will be performing her country song “Come on Over” on The View on June 25
- Country band Rascal Flatts will appear and perform in the upcoming Hannah Montana movie, a spokeswoman for the group announced Wednesday.
- The next Transformers installment has been titled, Transformer’s 2: Revenge of the Fallen.
- Michelle Obama will co-host The View on June 18.
- Showtime is fasttracking the pickup of 12 episodes of Juno screenwriter Diablo Cody’s series, The United States of Tara. Toni Collette stars in the half-hour comedy series.
- Hillary Clinton plans to announce Saturday that she is ending her presidential quest and backing Barack Obama. “I will be speaking on Saturday about how together we can rally the party behind Senator Obama,” Hillary told supporters in an e-mail Thursday morning. “The stakes are too high and the task before us too important to do otherwise.”
Just Jared on Facebook