Nicole Richie's Manager Meet-Up

Nicole Richie's Manager Meet-Up

Nicole Richie meets with her manager Michael Baum for a quick meeting on Thursday in Burbank, Calif.

Handbag by Chanel.

When recently asked about her evolving style, Nicole said, “I still like to dress up. I think every girl, whether you’re 13 or in your 20′s, should always try new things. I’ve had my hair pink and brown and blonde and I think it’s all about trying new things. I’m really open to new looks. I love fashion so much that I definitely want to take it to the next level and I’m really excited about it all.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Nicole’s rolled-up jeans and platform pumps?

nicole richie michael baum 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

gosh she can wear anything and still looks amazing im so jealous i love her

I LOVE HER SUNGLASSES and so as her outfit!

Brad CHEATED on Jennifer @ 06/05/2008 at 5:15 pm

Yes she is nice

love her, and love the outfit. she always looks so put together. i wish i could walk in heels of that height.
anyways, she looks the best she has ever looked

The Boy Next Door @ 06/05/2008 at 5:18 pm

Miss Bug Face is out

LOVE HER! SHE CAN PULL OFF ANY OUTFIT!

Yes, she’s definitely right on that one, style is constantly changing, it’s all about trying out new things and expressing yourself. When I was younger, I was looking for the ultimate style, and though some timeless pieces exist, your own perception of what is beautiful changes as well.

And for her clothes, I’m agreeing with what Ashley Olsen said yesterday, about an individual style, that either people think you are setting a new fashion trend, or they think you are totally lacking any sense of style.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)

hot outfit i’d totally look good in this i love nicole

i love her balenciaga shoes & all her vintage chanel bags are to die for. chanel is the best investment as a classic chanel bag never goes out of style. i also love when she wears the rosary beads – 99% of people would look stupid w/ those on. i do miss her jennifer meyer “H” necklace. i like it so much better than the ones she was been wearing lately but she probably got so many harlow themed necklaces as gifts.

For what is she famous again?

Beautiful outfit; except the bug-eyed sunglasses…

I think she looks great. Ever since she has had Harlow, she has really come around. Motherhood really agrees with her. She is a little person to begin with, but she looks healthy and happy.

asdafsdjk @ 06/05/2008 at 8:20 pm

i think Nicole looks great and I really admire her fashion choices–she is always starting new trends: whether you conform to this one or not– she really did start the big sunglasses/headscarves trend. Or her stylist did! Whatever, she doesn’t have a stylist anymore (i dont think) but she still rocks everything she wears! She’d be the coolest mom ever!

asdafsdjk @ 06/05/2008 at 8:20 pm

She always has the best oversized vintage sunglasses! I love her style!

Adoring Fan @ 06/05/2008 at 11:25 pm

She wrote the book on fashion. Always on point. Love those shoes. Nicole’s got style.

“She wrote the book on fashion.”

Girl calm yourself.

I am a huge fan of her style but we do need to give credit to Rachel Zoe for Nicole’s look. Look at the pictures of Nicole before Rachel was her stylist. She looked like the trampy girl next to Paris. Even though Rachel isn’t her stylist anymore she created the look & Nicole pulls it off perfectly. Her fashion is also totally inspired by Kate Moss – she would even admit that & is probably why Harlow’s middle name is Kate. She also for sure still has a stylist-at least for events-i have seen her in things (especially shoes) that aren’t available yet & she is also really put together on the red carpet. I have admired her fashion the last couple years but I never thought she was pretty until recently. Pregnancy does a body good! She is the perfect weight now & her skin is amazing. I used to ask why she was relevant but I am really loving her look lately so I don’t care if she does nothing, I still want to see what she is wearing!

Waaaaaaay too thin.. back to her old ano ways my friends.

off topic

has anyone’s google icon changed in the address bar?
i used to have a big G with rainbow color and now it is small g in blue
i am wondering if anyone else has this problem

thanks

Nicole is such a pathetic, starving flake. She had a stylist…she’s such a liar when she says she enjoys taking chances…she hired someone to dress her… Of course she’s since fired that stylist…now she’s doing what everybody else is doing. open teenvogue if you think I’m a liar like Nicole.

off topic

has anyone’s google icon changed in the address bar?
i used to have a big G with rainbow color and now it is small g in blue
i am wondering if anyone else has this problem

thanks

google question @ 06/06/2008 at 1:25 pm

off topic

has anyone’s google icon changed in the address bar?
i used to have a big G with rainbow color and now it is small g in blue