Jonas Brothers: Guitar Hero Addicts!

Jonas Brothers: Guitar Hero Addicts!

Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers give a thumbs up and pose for photographers outside their hotel in Dublin, Ireland on Friday.

The modern-day Hanson had a concert at RDS Simmondscourt in Ireland and then got ready to leave for a show in Denmark on Saturday.

Fan of the game Guitar Hero? So are the Jonas Brothers!

Kevin, 20, exclaimed to Entertainmentwise, “Guitar Hero is a necessity for us! I totally understand John Mayer’s perspective but for me I think it’s a great way to introduce the idea of an instrument to a generation of a young age. Maybe you would go on from there and transition into actually learning how to play and things like that. I’m the Guitar Hero guru of the Jonas Brothers!”

jonas brothers guitar hero 01
jonas brothers guitar hero 02
jonas brothers guitar hero 03
jonas brothers guitar hero 04
jonas brothers guitar hero 05
jonas brothers guitar hero 06
jonas brothers guitar hero 07

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

ahh!!
i love it!

Jennbenponed! @ 06/06/2008 at 8:13 pm

hah.

or not…. haha!! I love these boys soo much! they are the awesomest and sweetest guys around.

stepho metho @ 06/06/2008 at 8:16 pm

omg… i love these boys so much! they are adorable! i love nick and kevins haircuts! sooo cute! i also love guitar hero! they are my homies!!! XDD

lol
i think they are simply awesome
hopefully one day i’ll meet them
*sigh*
one day

Ahh I love them! I am glad they are having so much fun over there doing their tours!! =)

Miley cyrus @ 06/06/2008 at 8:22 pm

Ahhhhhhh I love them so much……

Miley cyrus @ 06/06/2008 at 8:23 pm

I really want to meet them some day……
some day…….

I soooooooooo want to meet them!!!!!!

I have curly hair just like nicks but mines longer

same with kevins hair too

and joes when its not straight

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 06/06/2008 at 8:36 pm

Joe is sooo hot! XD

omg i love them they are my addiction i talk about them every day and night and nick omg i wsh i could kiss him with that cute baby face and lips.
omg i love them

omg i love them

i love them :D, they are perfect!

they rock[no homo]

lol

jbfangirl7 @ 06/06/2008 at 8:52 pm

I love them! Can’t wait to see them in concert. Joe looks so hott!

christina @ 06/06/2008 at 8:54 pm

they need a better haircut…. lol

Emily m; that’s rude of you to say that. I don’t think the jonas brothers would like someone who makes fun of others.

“I guarentee all you guys that say you want to kiss them and marry them are allllllllll fat!”

lololololol nice.

hate your hair nick i like it curly

yeah emily m, your a *****.
sweet.