Fri, 06 June 2008 at 12:52 pm
Keira Knightley is My Fair Lady
- Keira Knightley has landed the starring role in the film version of the musical My Fair Lady. Sing it, sister!
- Kate Beckinsale is too good.
- Penelope Cruz like short shorts.
- Pharrell and Snoop NERD out
- Brody Jenner‘s mom is looking pretty hot
- Anderson Cooper, you’re not my boo.
- Avril Lavigne lands starring movie role
- Lauren Conrad thinks pal Whitney Port “will do well” in her spinoff of The Hills
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and longtime girlfriend Mimi O’Donnell have just gone into contract on a $4.4 million three-bedroom co-op on Jane Street in Manhattan.
- Gavin Rossdale says living with fashion fiend Gwen Stefani is like being married to “three different people in a week, because you never know who’s going to come out of the bathroom.” But Gavin says her “five-minute look” is his favorite. “She looks perfect unmade-up.”
- Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr reportedly had to be pulled off a speaker by security while partying with costar Michelle Trachtenberg at M.I.A.’s performance at Target and MTV Awards post-party.
- Rosie O’Donnell says she’s holding off on marrying partner Kelly Carpenter until “it’s legal everywhere.” Rosie and Kelly were married four years ago when the mayor of San Francisco allowed same-sex marriages. The California Supreme Court later declared such marriages invalid. Now the state’s highest court has legalized same-sex marriages, but Rosie says she’ll wait until “it gets to be at the federal level.”
Just Jared on Facebook