Mandy Moore Rocks with Ryan

Mandy Moore Rocks with Ryan

Mandy Moore and boyfriend rocker Ryan Adams hold hands on their way to dinner as they walk through the West Village in New York on Thursday.

The 24-year-old has previously been linked romantically with actors Zach Braff and Wilmer Valderrama, musicians Greg Laswell and Ryan Adams, tennis star Andy Roddick, and mixed-martial arts fighter Georges St. Pierre.

Mandy was recently at the CDFA Fashion Awards, where she wore a similar hairstyle to Hilary Duff, who was also at the event.

mandy moore ryan adams nyc 01
mandy moore ryan adams nyc 02
mandy moore ryan adams nyc 03
mandy moore ryan adams nyc 04
mandy moore ryan adams nyc 05
mandy moore ryan adams nyc 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hope people won’t make a big deal out of similar hairstyles

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh @ 06/06/2008 at 9:33 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahh i haven’t seen pictures of her in a while, but whoaa, she looks amazing! :)

she looks amazing!!!

Love your t-shirt Ryan!

wow she is so gorgeous but who is she with ewwww

she’s really cute, but who is that? she can do way better. lol, he kinda looks like a reallllly nerdy brad pitt.

what????
his shirt is the Hebrew coca cola logo:P

viva la Israel

I wish she’d go back with Andy Roddick

Wow, these are two of the most homely and grumpy looking “celebs” I’ve ever seen. I say “celebs” but let’s face it, I’ve never heard of the one and the others career never went anywhere but is somehow over. And when did Mandy Moores face get so fat?

#10 Andy would never take her back, look at her. He probably only dated her because she was actually known back then.

Mary schluck @ 06/06/2008 at 5:56 pm

Poor ****.I hope this one works out for her.

isn’t ryan adams gay? i think they’re frends, not dating.

I hope it works out this time for Mandy because she been in so many hollywood relationships and the girl just turned 24.. He looks nerdy and is not cute and need of a good hair wash but if she is happy and he makes her happy then.. good

Zebedee doodah @ 06/07/2008 at 12:01 pm

Don’t do it Mandy – you can do SO MUCH BETTER!

she looks good!

oh my god @ 06/08/2008 at 7:01 am

get over yourselves people lol she can date who ever she wants and yeah shes not as famous as britney spears and shiz like that but she’s still very well known.

i think shes amazing! goodluck to her and ryan.

Stephanie L @ 06/08/2008 at 10:57 am

She’s gorgeous. And awesome <3

But. I do have to say, I kind of am attached to the idea of her dating David Cook. :P Not that there’s prob a whole lot of chance of that actually happening, but I mean. He HAS mentioned her multiple times on American Idol now, and Mandy did send him an autographed head shot and such! So… you never knoww :P I just think they’d make a really adorable, classy couple.

babesinLand @ 06/08/2008 at 1:31 pm

She kinda looks like she is embarrassed to be seen with him. That look on her face is telling.

It also kinda looks like she is helping her retarded friend walk across the street.

LOL @ boyfriend! He is the kind of boyfriend to have and not care if you get fat!

I think its funny that half of you say “she can do better” but don’t even know who he is. He happens to be one of the best songwriters since Bob Dylan. But hey, he’s not on MTV so he must be a nobody, right?

GREENGIRL007 @ 06/09/2008 at 3:42 pm

OK, Ryan Adams just happens to be AMAZING. he is definatly one of the best songwriters out there. HE IS NOT GAY. and yes, he is nerdy but in an awesome way. love ya ryan!

amen to GREENGIRL007… ryan is a badass and one of the greatest musicians around today… he may look like a bum 90% of the time, but don’t knock ryan adams. the man has chops.

steffanie m @ 06/11/2008 at 2:43 pm

they are adorable together. they aren’t as famous and they love the private life. Mandy is an amazing musician/actress. She is someone that every girl can look up to. And Ryan is a talented musician/songwriter. Just deal with it that America has actually found a couple worth looking at.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All