Jessica Alba is a Belly Dancing Babe

Jessica Alba is a Belly Dancing Babe

Check out the new music video featuring The Love Guru stars self-help guru Mike Myers, belly dancing Jessica Alba and a hookah-smokin’ Verne Troyer.

The trio add a touch of Bollywood to their cover of Steve Miller Band’s “The Joker.” Check out the video below! Of course Jess steals the show with her might fine hip-shaking!

The Love Guru opens in theaters everywhere on Friday, June 20th.

Jessica Alba is a Belly Dancing Babe

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Is the video working for anyone? It’s not working for me =S..

i want to see it

Nvm. It works fine now =). It’s simply too funny!

um… thats not belly dancing lol

Whoot Whoot Scarbeeria! @ 06/09/2008 at 8:55 pm

Sweetolls, that was filmed in Mike’s hometown, Scarborough, Ontario Canada. Whoot Whoot Scarbeeria!

johnythecrazymuthafucka @ 06/09/2008 at 8:59 pm

it wasnt funny?!!!! but jessica looked really hot!

LOL! that was priceless

can’t wait to see the movie, it looks hysterical!

Just wanted to say… that is not belly dancing! Belly dancing is not even from India… its from the Mid-East. That is bollywood dancing. :) haha. Good times… its soo funny to see Jessica Alba doing those moves.

the shiznack @ 06/09/2008 at 9:32 pm

MiserAlba aint no Aishwarya Rai

the shiznack @ 06/09/2008 at 9:33 pm

i think belly dancing is from Turkey

The fact that she had to lip-sync the words while doing the moves really held back the dancing, but towards the end she did a much better job. And like another poster said, the style is geared more toward Indian/Bollywood than it is belly dancing.

How did Jessica Alba steal the show? I thought she looked stupid. I am so over her & her fakeness. She has shown she is a miserable person one too many times for me. Its a shame because I love Mike Myers but I don’t think I could sit through a Jessica Alba movie. Has she ever made a movie that was actually good?

THIS IS SO **** AND FRANKLY FCUKING STUPID….WHAT THE FCUK ARE THEY TRYING TO DEPICTD….SILLY DICKS.

that’s not belly dancing…..

zero talent, no beauty and sucky personalities like Paltrow,J-Lo,Maggie Gyllenhaal, Paris Hilton, Theron and many others.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/09/2008 at 10:56 pm

this movie looks horrible. huge bomb

she's so hot @ 06/09/2008 at 11:33 pm

omg, this is india’s dancing . it’s not belly dancing, it is the hardest and the most beautiful type of dancing on the planet & she did it very good i can’t believe she actually did it so well, if this is a part of a movie i’m really interested to see the movie, it’s one of those movies that you keep watching it over and over and over again & never get tired of it. she’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous , so beautiful, cash warren is a lucky lucky man.

thats not called belly dancing…

I havent seen the vidoe.
I know its right on this site. But I just dont have the time to watch it right now.
I will watch it though….eventually.

I think she looks sexy shakin those hips though lol

Awesome. Jessica got her Bollywood on.

I saw the movie and it is funny. I mean a lot of it is stupid humor, and Jessica’s performance was sub-par, but if you can embrace the movie for the style of humor they were trying to portray, then you’ll get a kick out of it. For me personally, I was quite impressed by Justin Timberlakes role….it was small, but VERY humorous!!!

It is a poor version of Bollywood. The actress of Bollywood dance better and they are more beautiful!

blah dont like her
her movies suck
mike myers is cool though

neverends @ 06/10/2008 at 2:05 am

funny M Myers… but this boring bollywood style can’t be interessting.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA