Jessica Simpson Launches Lingerie Line

Jessica Simpson Launches Lingerie Line

After conquering the handbag, shoe, sunglass and swimsuit world, Jessica Simpson is soon going to release a lingerine line.

The 27-year-old singer/actor/designer tells WWD, “I like different lingerie for different occasions. I think that’s the best thing about it. You can feel sexy or girly depending on your mood.”

Jessica Simpson’s Intimates will be a collection of bras, undies, pajamas, daywear and panty-line erasing shapewear. The lingerie line will hit stores Spring 2009.

WOULD YOU BUY Jessica Simpson-branded panties???

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

firsttttttttt

firsttttttttt

ayes, Ai would buy her stuff if it fits well.

shoes4life @ 06/09/2008 at 4:07 pm

I’ll pass.

Why would anyone want to buy her crap?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/09/2008 at 4:15 pm

she’s soooooooooo fcuking desperate.

this hick is a fauilure at everything thing she does. lmaoo uber-pathetic.

No way would I buy her junk. They are so desperate. Look how she is begging Tony to stay with her just because they think that would help her sell her junk. Her and that dad are so creepy

She looks really trashy in that picture

I wouldn’t buy anything with her name on it. What an awful picture of her.

Lillianne @ 06/09/2008 at 4:38 pm

Let’s face it. Her dad got her an underwear deal. Her dad got someone to design the stuff. Her dad’s going to promote it. Her dad is going to tell her when and where to show up and what to say. Her dad will make sure she gets some $$$ outta the deal.

Did anyone see or buy one of her purses? Or one of her swimsuits?

No thanks, Joe!

remember da truth @ 06/09/2008 at 4:43 pm

I know two women who separately went shoe shopping, thought they saw a cute shoe, picked it up, and upon seeing it was a Jessica Simpson shoe, put it back and were embarrassed that they might have been caught even LOOKING at it!!

If I know two people who did that, not together but separately, then it tells you how many people are actually doing that! Even if they get a designer to do some nice work, NO ONE wants Jessica Simpson’s name on anything they wear!

Actually she has some cute shoes. All but the larger sizes were sold out at Macys.

Her tan is WAY to dark and is her hair nauturally brown??? i might buy her stuff if its cute!
i was in love with her song “with u” or wat ev its called

all telling @ 06/09/2008 at 4:51 pm

I had a friend that just told me she picked up some sunglasses and liked them. When she saw Jessica Simpson on the tag, she said there’s no way I’m spending a dime on anything she promotes. You have to have respect for yourself before others will respect you. She’s like tissue stuck on the bottom of Tonys shoe, it just won’t come off. Ugg, no morals to parade around in Mens magazines and get drunk all the time. Tony training camp is coming up make a move and make the right one. If you marry her, you are stuck with her wacky Dad and you are ruining your career image. ugg

No it would have her ‘ick’ father’s approval.. ICK

shoes4life @ 06/09/2008 at 5:12 pm

I personally don’t purchase any celebrity endorsed products. I do not need to have Jessica Simpson on my feet, Sean Combs on my back, Mariah Carey perfume on my body or any other of the over done celebrity hawking of clothing, perfumes, shoes and etc.

I literally can’t stand Macy’s anymore because they must have every celebrity endorsed piece of crap that is out there in their stores now. They have literally pushed the true designers to the side and started pushing all celeb crap, and they wonder why their sales are down.

the panties probably have a picture of her dad’s face on the panty liner….sooo…ummmm no thanks.

happyfeet @ 06/09/2008 at 5:19 pm

never. she is so dumb.

If she makes good things if those are beautiful lingerie to buy why shouldn’t people buy? I don’t like her but if she can make good things then I will of course buy.

I would def. buy it, she has good taste in everything else she designs and it all fits well. It’s also pretty good price-wise.

like her better than old plastic face Jennifer Aniston old dried ,orange leathery skin forty year old woman.

neverends @ 06/09/2008 at 5:47 pm

And after conquering the lingerine, she could look for a real job.

She is a stupid blonde bimbo!!!

I would NEVER buy celebrity products. They are SO tacky!!!

She is a dumb biitch!