Leonardo DiCaprio is an Atari Geek

Leonardo DiCaprio is an Atari Geek

Leonardo DiCaprio has signed on to star as Nolan Bushnell in a biopic called Atari, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Nolan Bushnell is considered to be one of the founding fathers of electronic gaming, founding Atari, Inc and the Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza-Time Theaters chain.

Atari’s products, such as Pong and the Atari 2600, helped define the computer entertainment industry from the 1970s to the mid 1980s.

DiCaprio‘s production company, Appian Way, will produce the film. The film is looking to go into production later this year.

The Titanic star is currently shooting Martin Scorsese’s Shutter Island, which will be released October 2009.

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Dicaprio lovaah @ 06/09/2008 at 8:05 am

He’s sooo hot!

Yaaay,Im first :D

A movie about the beginning of the computer era that could be really interesting, to see things got started and how much everything has changed. Even though the 70s and 80s aren’t that long ago, computers at that time could hardly do anything, not the fancy graphics we have nowadays. I remember our old amiga, it took about a minute to load a floppy disk!

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

It’s not the most interesting idea for a biopic, but Leo will do good.

hahah. 3rd

Oh he isn’t for me anymore… getting old and odd looking!

original jpf @ 06/09/2008 at 9:01 am

One of my favorite guys. Can’t wait for the new Scorsese/or Atari flicks.

jpf

Leo is totally hot, but doesn’t look so great in this picture. I’m sure he will play this character well as always.

Always been hot and always will be. And he’s a good actor too. It sounds like an interesting movie.

I don’t think he is good looking anymore, but that’s ok with me, he’s an excellent actor, I will buy a ticket to any movie he’s in.

Dicaprio lovaah @ 06/09/2008 at 10:06 am

He looks very cute in that pic, But he is kinda boring as person :(

But as Jaded said, I will buy a ticket to any movie he’s in.

Because is IS a great actor! One of the best, Of them all! :)

this dudes not hot.

Overrated! Why he’s hiding the fact that he likes boys too?

that sounds really interesting; it sounds like a very unique biopic

liesl dicaprio @ 06/09/2008 at 11:40 am

guess what .i have the same last name as his . i have an older brother the same age as he is n his name is leonardo. my second older brother is wilhelm ….u do the math

It´s something “weird” Imo with LeoDiC. He is one of very few actors whose films I can hardly bear to watch. I don´t know exactly what it is, his appearance, his acting – Well tastes differ, and he is obviously very popular in US

wicked wench @ 06/09/2008 at 12:02 pm

The guy is 5 years younger than me and looks 10 years older. So sad. I tell ya, clean living makes a BIG DIFFERENCE 30 years and older.

Leo is cool. I like his movies. This biopic sounds interesting. :)

Well, smoking and drugs can rapidly age a face.

#18, don’t flatter yourself. What I find funny is that is thread is not about his looks, it’s about a new movie and you people care about is how someone looks. Idiots.

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 06/09/2008 at 3:07 pm

LEOLICIOUS MY ETERNAL LUV S2

amazing person, actor inside ‘n out..

God bless him

he is totally perfect, in every way

why ya sh*tin on Leo for ya one minute fans i still love him no matter what and im sticking to his side dont care how he look like its all bars fault she got him fu*ked up that b*tch!!!!!!!!just look at the difference BEFORE he was with Bar

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All