Joshua Alba: Honor Looks like Jessica!

Joshua Alba: Honor Looks like Jessica!

Jessica Alba’s younger brother, Joshua, is opening up to a number of media outlets about his niece, Honor Marie Warren.

Jessica did everything natural,” the 25-year-old actor tells E! “It was all natural. It went really well [except] my dad [Mark Alba] was on a business trip in Florida, and Jessica just flew him in last minute. He is so upset he has to fly back today.”

“[Honor] is gorgeous,” adds Uncle Josh. “She looks just like my sister. We are all just ecstatic. She definitely looks like an Alba to me.”

Congrats to the whole Alba-Warren family!

Photos: Evan Agostini/Getty
Posted to: Cash Warren, Celebrity Babies, Honor Warren, Jessica Alba, Joshua Alba

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

FIRST!

they look the same!

Happy for them. He sounds like a nice brother too!

Wow, they look a lot like each other. But did we need another thread of what he thinks? He’s not going to call it ugly or anything!

OMG! She better look like Jessica if she has a name like Honor!

She looks like Jessica, so she must be such a beautiful little baby! :) Can’t wait for the first photos to arrive :) And kudos to Jessica for doing it all natural! Wishing them all the best!

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

OMG i cant
wait to see pics. of her
shes gonna be gorgeous !! =]

OMG jessica looks a lot like her brother!! they could be twins!

what kind of name is honor ???

Uhmm maybe the baby will look like Jessica’s brother.
I mean like..
My sister also had her baby a week ago.
and we really look a like.
and some people have said the baby looks like me lol

Wow! she is going to be one beautiful lil’ girl if she looks like mommy!

Here's The Deal @ 06/10/2008 at 5:54 pm

He just told US Weekly that he can’t tell who Honor looks like, because he can never tell who newborns look like, and now he’s telling E! that she looks exactly like Jessica. O_o

Who is josh, they say he is an actor,

on what.

I always feel like celebrities will have C-sections cos they’re too prim and pretty to push. Like britney spears who was like ‘yall im gonna have a C-section cos natural birth hurts too much’

congrats to the happy couple… i am sure the baby will be pretty and picture perfect just like her mom… would love to see some pics of that little cutie.

# 15 who the f*ck are you to pass judgement upon women who decide to go for a c-section? Come off your high horse of self-righteousness and leave them to decide! St*pid moron!!!

WOW HER BRO IS FIT JUST LIKE HER…..

POOKY WAHLBUCKER @ 06/10/2008 at 7:56 pm

The baby is a day old, I doubt she looks like Jessica.

Wait til she is about a month, that is when she will grow into her face.

aww yay. that’s my middle name
“marie”

but honor is something different.
stop judging ****.

wtf. retards.

poor kids of the stars @ 06/10/2008 at 8:33 pm

Honor, what a stupid name what the hell is wrong with these people. thats worse then Apple,Homer,Rumor,Scout etc………

I think it’s a seriously weird name, but Honor Marie is okay, I guess, better than Rumer or Apple :) Wow, Jessica and Joshua look so much alike! Congratulations to Jessica and Cash :)

chill # 17. vool is right about the c sections and hollywood woman.

just saying @ 06/10/2008 at 10:31 pm

mariesa @ 06/10/2008 at 7:18 pm

*****************
Oh shut up. Those vain-ass celebs don’t know what it’s like to REALLY give birth. Having a baby cut out of you, is not giving birth. Giving birth is when the baby passes through the birth canal, which is vaginally, like God made the female body for. About 95% of c sections are unnecessary.

just saying @ 06/10/2008 at 10:32 pm

Congrats to Jessica for not getting caught up in the c section craze.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All