Cate Blanchett Survives Australia

Cate Blanchett Survives Australia

Cate Blanchett stays classic in black at an exhibition preview of ‘Surviving Australia, Surprising Animal Secrets’ at the Australian Museum on Thursday in Sydney, Australia.

Cate recently talked about Steven Spielberg giving her children a chance to step behind the camera and direct her in the latest Indiana Jones movie.

“My kids were so welcome on set. In fact, Steven Spielberg even let them direct me one day – they would call ‘Action!’ and they were highly critical,” she told OK! Magazine.

Steve [Spielberg] was so welcoming to my family. And that was really special.”

10+ more pics inside of Cate Blanchett surviving Australia…

cate blanchett surviving australia 01
cate blanchett surviving australia 02
cate blanchett surviving australia 03
cate blanchett surviving australia 04
cate blanchett surviving australia 05
cate blanchett surviving australia 06
cate blanchett surviving australia 07
cate blanchett surviving australia 08
cate blanchett surviving australia 09
cate blanchett surviving australia 10
cate blanchett surviving australia 11
cate blanchett surviving australia 12

ABC

For a minute, I thought it said she survived an accident or something. Haha.

Sofiarocket @ 06/12/2008 at 10:34 am

She looks nicer with darker hair. Younger and more natural.

cute cate woo!
web catch kitene!

Cute Cate!! ^__^
she’s an example for the star system…an amazing actress, elegant, smart, simple, natural and not sick of desire to be always the centre of attention!

I love her…I personally think she is beautiful….I know others don’t…but I personally do…but there is no denying that she is an amazing actress…I loved her in Elizabeth:The Golden Age…

Did she darken her hair? No! I love her hair. It’s so beautiful.

That’s a cool comment about Steven Spielberg. Hee at her children being critical.

She was uninteresting in Indiana Jones though her accent was great.

She is such a gifted actress! Great Steven Spielberg found a way to let her boys be integrated on set too, I’m sure they had a blast, and it must have been pretty funny for everybody else, too, to see them criticize their mom! LOL

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):) Today’s topic is everything Danish, great children’s design from Denmark.

Crazyfor007 @ 06/12/2008 at 12:14 pm

i don’t like her air, and she’s overrated

How can so younfgkids be critical about something????please give me a break!

she was so anoying ate IJ! I think she is quite boring many times. like her look this time and her hair is terrible!

She’s really weird looking and looks kinda old here. she has like a potato
nose

fendi fan @ 06/12/2008 at 1:00 pm

we make me laugh now JHJKJK. That’s true she has a potato nose.
I don’t like her outfitt here, which is a pitty because she is always so elegant!

betty boop @ 06/12/2008 at 1:02 pm

She looks tired and old. Why she wants to be in every place?one day she is in Camberra, the other in Cannes, the other in London…she should be close to her kids, not flying around the world!

It’s stange the fact that her kids are already critics, how old are they?

Jessica S. @ 06/12/2008 at 2:49 pm

She is so ugly here. and her hair like that make her nose bigger. I agree that is strange her kids, so young, can be critical about something!

how could Spielberg let them direct her!. How old are they?

joking aside, I love her. She looks great here.

She was making a joke. Surely you get that.

Question MArk @ 06/14/2008 at 10:35 pm

Number 18 needs to lighten up.
In Australia, there is a thing called joking and having a laugh. Get with it.

Xavi Rodriguez @ 06/16/2008 at 1:56 pm

Unleast for me, she’s a great, elegant and beautiful actress. Ys, I think she needs a break until she’s working every year and travel around the world… Don’t worry, Cate, you had your very deserving place!!! I love her and I think Hollywood needs more real actresses like her and not garbage like Paris Hilton or Heidi Montag

Jack ward @ 12/31/2009 at 1:08 am