Matt Damon is Rugby Ready

Matt Damon is Rugby Ready

Matt Damon walks to the set of his new movie, The Informant, in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Earlier this month, it was announced that Matt will play the role of Francois Pienaar, captain of South Africa’s 1995 World Cup-winning rugby team, in a film called Human Factor. Shooting will begin early next year in South Africa and Clint Eastwood is directing. The film is a look at life for Nelson Mandela (Morgan Freeman) after the fall of apartheid in South Africa during his first term as president.

Damon and wife Luciana Barroso‘s 2-year-old daughter Isabella Damon turned two yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISABELLA!

matt damon rugby ready 01
matt damon rugby ready 02
matt damon rugby ready 03
matt damon rugby ready 04
matt damon rugby ready 05
matt damon rugby ready 06

Credit: Andrew Shawaf; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Matt Damon

A&E

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
original jpf @ 06/12/2008 at 8:51 am

^^^

“her” would mean the woman he’s walking with.

jpf

yuck, what happened? i used to love matt damon, but that was back in 2002. he has gained weight and is no longer good looking. oh well, hollywood has a vicious cycle of making the once good looking men ugly and bringing in new good looking men.

Good Grief Batman, is that Matt Damon. He’s chunky and has a wig on. Why, is he going bald???

he’s a fat ugly pig and I never liked him as an actor as he never seemed to be a genuine thespian and for hollywood to pay him so much money for his acting…..well I say ” DON’T BOTHER”

well guys, he is kind of old ya know

Yay SPRINGBOKS #2

Yes, the Rugby World Cup 2008 Champions :D

Can’t wait to see this one!

wow he looks really weird!

Happy Birthday Isabella! Curious when her brother or sister will arrive, also has to be sometime this summer I think. And whew, Matt looks a bit freaky in these pictures, i’m glad it’s just styling for the movie, he is so much hotter naturally. Looking forward to the South Africa movie, sounds interesting!

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):) Today’s topic is Danish design!

I like Matt. Good actor and down to earth guy. Happy Birthday to his daughter Isabella!

OMG–did he have to gain 50lbs. for this role. He looks like crap!

Love Matt @ 06/12/2008 at 2:29 pm

I love him no matter what he looks like. :D In this instance, it is obviously for a role. He doesn’t look like this when he isn’t working.

postwatcher @ 06/12/2008 at 2:30 pm

Helly Tubby!

Blackworm @ 06/12/2008 at 3:09 pm

It’s very brave on Matt’s part to take on this role when he is the current Sexiest Man Alive. Good for you, Matt. I will be sure to see this movie!

Matt takes on many interesting roles.

He’s very fat! Is it because of the role?

Adoring Fan @ 06/12/2008 at 3:55 pm

Matty is the most underrated guy in the business. I can’t believe he hasn’t won an Oscar for his acting. He is a fantastic actor and an all around good guy. I have and always will love him to pieces. Happy bday to his little Isabelle and best wishes on the upcoming birth of his new baby. Did I mention that I love this guy no matter what character he portrays? He is a true artist with a heart as big as Texas. Love Love him. Lucy and I are not the only ones who think he’s sexy.

A rugby movie yay!

And just for the record, GO ALL BLACKS!!! I wonder how they will portray Jonah Lomu…and Marc Ellis haha

And seen I’m on a rugby train of thought…

GO CANTERBURY CRUSADERS!! Super 14 Champions yet again!

seriously some of you are completely stupid

HE GAINED WEIGHT FOR THE ROLE.

I’m sure when shooting is finished he will drop the weight again

Matt is a very fine actor.

get over yourselves

Matt is boring.

Looks pretty darned handsome to me.

acne_Bar_o_Soap @ 06/12/2008 at 11:24 pm

Oh My GAWD’….What an Fugly LARD A$$!!!!!!!

Looks Very Piggly!!!!

The incredible edward! @ 06/13/2008 at 3:19 am

@ 41
“And just for the record, GO ALL BLACKS!!! ”

LMAO!!!

I FUCKED MATT DAMON!

yes matt gained weight for this role and yes matt is still sexiest man alive. this guy is so dedicated to his art of acting he always goes overboard- he lost tons of weight in talented mr ripley and another in a earlier role. he doesnt care about his weight when it comes to his dedication to a movie. thats why this man wins academy awards and gets all the top roles because his loyalty to the character is 110%. i think he is the most professional actor of his time and the fact that he is secure enough with himself that he d gain weight to get into character even though hollywood is shallow to be thin shows he is even sexier to me

i don’t like matt i think he is ugly and a jerk

i don’t like rien or blackworm either

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All