Taylor Hicks is The Jonas Brothers' Biggest Fan

Taylor Hicks is The Jonas Brothers' Biggest Fan

Taylor Hicks joins a crowd of screaming (and crying) Jonas Brothers fans outside ABC studios in New York City before an appearance on Live with Regis & Kelly on Thursday morning.

The 31-year-old season five winner of American Idol held up a sign reading “The Jonas Brothers Rock My World!”

Taylor has been busy promoting the Broadway production of Grease. He made his Broadway debut when he joined the cast in the role of “Teen Angel” last Friday, June 6. In the role, he adds his soulful flavor to the classic “Beauty School Dropout.”

WHICH JONAS BROTHER do you think it Taylor Hicks’s favorite — Kevin, Joe or Nick???

taylor hicks jonas brothers 01
taylor hicks jonas brothers 02
taylor hicks jonas brothers 03
taylor hicks jonas brothers 04
taylor hicks jonas brothers 05

ABC

I don’t know, but either way, they’re annoying just like the other Disney batch. I miss the 90′s.

Isn’t he a bit too old for this? lol…

Whatever happened to him?

Creepy! *hides*

Baby v's no.1 fan!! @ 06/12/2008 at 12:34 pm

Nick is my fave… he is gawjus!

I’m 28 – I LOVE the Jonas Brothers – totally a huge psycho fan!! I hated the 90s pop they tried to give me as a teen. Yuck. But the Brothers are actually a GOOD BAND.

Anyway – this is too much…and are we sure he is really only 31? He looks older than that to me………Nice ploy for attention though, Mr. Hicks – success!!

I bet he was just mocking the screaming girls, seems like it. Haha. Like a little parody of their reactions cause he’s quite a clown sometimes.

No doubt he likes their music but I doubt he’d have that reaction. But hell I like the JB too, and I’d probably cheer.

I think that he’s making a parody of the fans, haha.

hoodathunk @ 06/12/2008 at 12:53 pm

Haha! Great to see Taylor having some fun…he rocks!

Taylor’s SO funny!!! LOLOL!!!!

Love it!

Kimberly – lighten up okay! The guy is just goofing around. Don’t take everything so seriously! GEESH!

I think Kev is his fav

lol yeah i agree with the others guys, i bet he was just making a parody of the fans. cause face it the girls go completely insane and its kinda funny lol

He’s a good sport to ham it up with the fans like that.

okay…eww?

omg hes just joking around the few who are taking this serious need to chill.

Taylor is just clowning around obviously. Cute.

People are actually taking this seriously?! W-o-w. Lighten up, he’s just joking around! Jesus, as if he’d actually have that reaction. It’s just an effin’ parody! Bahaha, again people, JUST JOKING AROUND! Did you get that? ‘iight then.

Chelsea~~ I am not taking anything to heart here I just giving my opinion just like everyone else is.

HI VOTE FOR ROBBIE WILLIAMS CZECH !!!!!!

kelseylynn(: @ 06/12/2008 at 2:06 pm

haha taylor is so funny. i’m seeing him in grease next weekenddd! i’m PUMPED man haha. :]

I’m the only one who rocks Taylors world, them brothers betta step back

I was there!!! That was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s joking! Calm down!

I don’t think so, Billwill. I rocked his world two years ago!!!! And, I still rock it!!!!!!!!

He’s kidding around folks. Some of you people need a sense of humor.

haha, obviously he is with the screaming,but you can’t help but to admire those three amzing lads who are so sweet through all their superstardom. :)

Taylor obviously knows how silly it is to have girls scream about you. He will be singing his solo from the Broadway Show “Grease” on Regis and Kelly Friday Morning, and maybe he was down there to check out some details. Either way, here’s a guy who knows what it is like to have the girls scream!!! It’s Media Hype! To Him It’s Funny!

Hey, Taylor’s just having fun, enjoying being on the other side of fan adoration! Taylor goes through this every time he steps out the door no matter where or what he’s doing! Looks like they loaned him a sign, way cute and yeah, he was cutting up, good for him!

Taylor was outside the Kelly and Regis studio where he was taping with the cast of Grease in which he performs as the Teen Angel for three months, before hs CD drops and he begins his solo tour – It was Taylor’s 6th appearance on the show. Oh and as for how Taylor looks? He’s a great looking guy and even better looking in person! I’m 25 and to me, he’s one of the hottest guys out there! Take a look at him cementing his hands for a plaque at Planet Hollywood the other night. I was there! I’m loving it. So everyone chill out, Taylor is fantastic, watch on video during one of his tours… if you have any doubts! No body does it better than Taylor Hicks.

DRAMMAaPRINCESSSSSSSS @ 06/12/2008 at 3:48 pm

is he a pedophile? gross. he has no talent, no has heard from him from ages eventhough he owns american idol on 2006 he still suxs. again, HE HAS NO TALENT!!

Taylor is a guest on Regis & Kelly tomorrow, along with the rest of the “Grease” cast. He was probably there to tape part of the segment, saw the kids going crazy – thought it was funny – and decided to fool around with them. He has a great sense of humor and he put himself out there, joking around, and now people are making nasty comments. It’s too bad everyone wasn’t as friendly and easy going as Taylor Hicks.

Drama,
Goodness “girl”. Where have you been? Taylor won AI in 2006 and toured for two years, this is ONLY 2008! He raked in 3.9 Million for just one solo tour, while performing also during Mini tours in Asia and Italy. He is the most well rounded entertainer, musician and performer American Idol has ever had. His club opens in the Summer of 2009 in the new entertainment area of B’ham, AL and we fans will be there! You need to catch up girl, unless you knew all that and like drama as your name implies?. Lighten up and enjoy life, you might like it! :)

How could america vote for him?
he is ugly
and he looks way too old

Soul Patrol – stop defending him and trying to sell him. You look like ridiculous and desparate fans. You do this on every single message board. When are you going to learn?

Taylor was there filming a performance of Grease with the rest of the Broadway cast. which will air tomorrow on Regis and Kelly. He is just goofing with the young ladies.

Taylor! Regis and Kelly! Tomorrow!! Be there or be square!! He sang his big number from GREASE!! He rocked the house!! He taped it today to be aired tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!

It was also noted that there is a HUGE BILLBOARD in Times Square with Taylor’s picture on it!!!

Kevin, Joe or Nick???

Surely you are joking. What a creep-out!

He wants ALL THREE — and all at the same time in a great big bed.

You might as well throw Wacko Jacko into the mix too.

SH,
I came here to see the photo’s, from one of the many elerts I’ve recieved. I doubt this website minds one bit, since they get hundreds of hits. Yes, I’m a fan of Taylor’s like the 63.5 million who voted for him on American Idol. It really doesn’t matter to me one way or another if you don’t like him, thats okay with me. But, I do like him, I’ve been to his concerts and other events, I love his music and his concerts. Taylor has many fansites and a lot of fans, all ages. Life is too short to be as negative as you are. Lighten up SH, the photo’s of Taylor with the fans of the Jonas Borthers was all in fun, just like this is supposed to be. If you have issues, try working them out, you’ll feel better and have a more positive outlook. Good luck.

This man sure has crazy fans. They make up stories about how much money he makes, and when he slips into a bar to play music, they call it a tour. They really look desperate. Most of the world forgot Taylor Hicks when they turned off their TV over two years ago, and haven’t thought of him since. These nutjobs need a reality check.

I bet he likes Kevin lol

Yes, they are crazy. They wont leave the poor guy alone! Their defending him – totally creepy! These poor fans need lives. I like Taylor, but can’t stand his fans.

okayyy.
question. where has this dude been.?
he won American Idol and fell off
the face of the planet. until today.
wierd.

but the jonas brothers were
amazing on regis&kelly.
i woke up 2 hours before i normally
wake up just to see it. & i recorded it.
im a die hard jonas brothers fan.
their amazingggg.

mollyarnp @ 06/12/2008 at 5:04 pm

Reminds me of Brandon Frasier- he did a similar parody at the Nick Kid’s Choice Awards – it made my night, since I had to watch the show w/ my dtr. ( to see THE JONAS BROTHERS!!- OMG! OMJ!!). Though I like and admire the Jonas Brothers and their family, etc…, there comes a point where the hysteria is just ridiculous. Go Taylor! Wish I could see you in Grease!

mollyarnp @ 06/12/2008 at 5:04 pm

Where has he been? Chasing twinks around mensroom stalls, I would imagine.

The Jonas hysteria reminds me of The Beatles hysteria, only on a smaller scale.

That’s freaking amazing that Taylor would do that!! I LOVE him!! Can’t wait to see him on Regis tomorrow!

Taylor and his boyfriend Bill make an interesting couple. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an open relationship, with Bill bringing home some boys to share. Sooner or later, a New York gossip rag will tell us what’s happening. It’s not very interesting except that his fans will go ballistic when they find out the truth about him. They think he’s some kind of hetero stud.

Is Taylor Hicks their great great grandfather?

rockergirl @ 06/12/2008 at 5:35 pm

I love that guy

Taylor who? @ 06/12/2008 at 5:39 pm

Is that the guy that sings in shopping malls? I guess he must have retired from that career as well.

Look kiddies. Come on now. The Jonas Brothers are adorable for teenagers and pre-teens and that’s who likes them and that’s who was there today. I saw them myself. It’s typically how teenage girls behave over teen idols, I sure did… I thought it was great fun!

Taylor Hicks has his fans, a lot of them. If you don’t know what he’s been doing, then you live in a cave and are ill informed, but hey, that’s okay with me! I don’t defend Taylor, don’t have to. I’m just very proud of his accomplishments in the entertainment business, that’s what HE’S in. As for his two year tour? I would say that was very successful, he made almost 4 Million in barely one year, just for that tour. Obviously, there is so much he DID do, I would never attempt to write it all here. For the record, Taylor is 31 years old and he appeals to ALL women, not pre-teens, unlike they like the fact he won American Idol by a landslide. So, having said that. Taylor had just finished taping Kelly and Regis. Taylor was there for the heck of it, it was fun. So what? You kids need to ligten up, you’re far too serious!!

Taylor is starring in *GREASE* on Broadway! Woooooooo!

We can do without your assinine comment “Taylor who” whoever the **** you are. Obviously a disgruntled AI fan who’s still in a pissy mood cuz egg-head daughtry lost. What’s he up to lately? Did he die?

This guy got pretty lucky. How many parts are there on Broadway for an over-the-hill Elvis impersonator? After Grease, he’ll have to go further into drag to get a part. Why in the world wouldn’t he just go home and sell life insurance.

chrollssuck @ 06/12/2008 at 5:45 pm

I see the chrolls found another article about Taylor. They just love to trash him as much as they can because, you see, they still can’t get over Chris Doughtry not winning AI season 5 and it still chaps their asses after all this time.

rockergirl @ 06/12/2008 at 5:45 pm

The Bill Will sh*t’s gettin old peeps.

No way! The man is a total flirt when he spots a pretty girl. I’ve seen him in action, so stop with the gay nonsense. You’re probably a fan that writes that ridiculous slash fanfiction crap and is now starting to believe your own crap, LoL. You need help!

Taylor grossed more last year that Daughtry did on tour last year. And Taylor wrote a best-selling autobiography! He has 2 CDs and a DVD coming out in the Fall and will continue to shine bright!

You should see the crowds at the Brooks Atkinson theater for Taylor!! It’s a madhouse scene! They LOVE him………

And that Billboard with his BIG MUG on it! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they tried to put Daughtry’s mug up there but couldn’t find an egg-shaped backdrop! LOL!!!

What in the world are you idiots talking about? Who in their right mind watches American idol? Why are you people so mad at everybody when they tell what they think of Taylor Hicks? You are proof positive that the things being said about his fans are, sadly, very true. Poor guy.

Earnie,
I doubt that’s your real name, but let me just say this. I know Taylor’s girlfriend, she’s amazing, she’s smart and beautiful. I find it really a low blow when people like you have nothing better to do than to embarrass yourself with such trashiy comments. You know its a lie, lets not start with the bashing, okay? Let the kids on here talk about their teen idols and get off this troll jag of yours.. It’s not only childish of you, but untrue and boring.

I’m not Earnie but I doubt that many of Taylor’s fans will say he has a girlfriend. It’s pretty common knowledge about Bill.

chrollssuck @ 06/12/2008 at 5:51 pm

Oh Bud, apparently you need another bud, we just get tired of the same sick psychos who continue to harrass the SP by doing such things as joining the Grease site to trash him and also joining his official site, so who is sick now? The Tay fans are trying very hard to mind their business and then this.

Taylor does not have a gf, but he’s not gay, so Branch, your information is wrong and I highly doubt you know him.

He has an official site? Boy, talk about optimistic wishful thinking.

Watch the video. He was JOKING around!

http://www. sendspace. com/file/5hggr0

Jesus you people are ******* stupid.

Watch the video. He was JOKING around!

Jesus you people are ******* stupid.

Warning to Jonas Bros. fans @ 06/12/2008 at 6:09 pm

No, don’t watch the video. It doesn’t matter if he was joking around. Nobody cares. Just keep your minor boys away from him.

Warning to Jonas Bros fans….. you’re ******* retarded.

Again, the SP makes total fools of themselves. Poor Taylor.

Taylor won American Idol? I thought Chris Daughtry did.

Geeze he is so old and frumpy looking. He looks older than my Dad.

Jonas FAN @ 06/12/2008 at 6:17 pm

You’re calling Jonas Bros. fans retarded? Go **** yourself.

omg look at that girl in the 3rd picture on the far right. she looks like she’s horrified and/or sobbing. that’s so lame. i’m sorry but they’re just people. like it’s one thing to get a few tears from excitement…but to get THAT freaked out?

they’re just people, i mean come on. and those are the types of fans that think they’re going to marry one of the boys. how do you seriously expect to date/marry let alone be friends with someone that you go ballistic over. that’s freaky, who would want that?? i think it might scare me if i was them.

celebrities like people that treat them normal. they have enough people who freak out over them.

So funny! The old ladies in Taylor’s fansites don’t even know who the Jonas Brothers are. Ewwwwwww! The old hags are pathetic!

No I’m not calling the fans retarded, I’m calling the guy who put his name as ‘ Warning to Jonas Bros. fans’ here.

Jonas FAN @ 06/12/2008 at 6:22 pm

And now one of them calls Jonas Bros. fans retarded. I’d rather be a Jonas fan than a fan of an old fat gayboy with no future.

people love to point out that the guys have said that they would date a fan, and that even though at the moment they don’t have time for girlfriends, they’ll “look into the audience and wonder”.

i think that’s amazing if it’s true, which it might very well be, but they wouldn’t date an obsessed fan. being obsessed over someone is never good in any relationship, even a normal one. it just isn’t healthy to worship someone…and some of those fans…that’s just taking it to a whole new level of crazy lol. i think it would be awesome if they could find a normal, not-crazed fan to date. like someone that’s a fan of their music.

For the last ******* time, I’m not calling the fans retarded!

Look at the guy with the name ‘ Warning to Jonas Bros. fans’, he’s got some retarded ass posts!

TAYLOR HICKS IS RETARDED @ 06/12/2008 at 6:24 pm

You can tell by the photo! Look at his retarded facial expression! You old ladies should just go home and leave us alone.

Seriuosly, did Daughtry fall into a hole? I think he’s career is in the toilet where it should have been to begin with.

Old? I’m 17 douche bag.

SCREW TAYLOR HICKS @ 06/12/2008 at 6:26 pm

SPREAD THE NEWS, JONAS BROS. FANS, TAYLOR HICKS FANS THINK WE ARE RETARDED. AND SOMEBODY SAYS HE LIKES YOUNG BOYS. HE IS A ******* ******.

_BonJovi_ @ 06/12/2008 at 6:27 pm

To the person who made comment # 83, YOUR MAMA!

JONAS FAN @ 06/12/2008 at 6:28 pm

CHRIS DAUGTRY IS A FANTASTIC SINGER, MUCH BETTER THAN THAT OLD FAT GAYBOY ****** TAYLOR HICKS

_BonJovi_ @ 06/12/2008 at 6:29 pm

Don’t talk about Taylor Hicks, I adore that man. You got that?

LAST ******* TIME. I DID NOT SAY THE FANS ARE RETARDED, NOR DID ANYBODY ELSE.

Is your IQ level too low to not READ what I said?

And is a guy not allowed to JOKE AROUND anymore? Give him a ******* break he was just goofing around!
Son of a ***** man, get a sense of humor!

JONAS FAN @ 06/12/2008 at 6:34 pm

NOW THEY ARE SAYING WE HAVE LOW IQ’S GUYS, TELL EVERYBODY TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT TAYLOR HICKS BEING A FAT OLD GAYBOY WITH INSANE OLD LADY FANS

JONAS FAN2 @ 06/12/2008 at 6:36 pm

Bon Jovi is some old guy act too like Taylor Hicks, right? No wonder he likes him. Does he have fans who insult Jonas Brothers fans too? Those old guys are so creepy.

_BonJovi_ @ 06/12/2008 at 6:38 pm

#83, YOUR MAMA!

Taylor who? @ 06/12/2008 at 6:42 pm

Jen, did you OD on koolaide today??? You know that you should never drink more than the daily allowance recommended for the average delusional SP’er.

To set the record straight, Taylor Hicks didn’t outgross anyone for the year, unless he made a huge profit off his FREE mall tour. His venues were less than half full, and his so called “best selling” book, was a flop, just like his CD was. He’ll alway be remembered as the worst selling Idol winner in the history of the show and that will never change. And as for his two CD’s coming out, that might be true, but did you mention that he’ll be selling them out of his trunk?? At least if he parks his car outside of trailer parks and retirement homes, then he’ll be taking his music to where his fans are.

JONAS FAN2 @ 06/12/2008 at 6:43 pm

Who says stuff like YOUR MAMA, you have got to be over 60 years old! Go listen to your Bon Jovi records and leave us alone!

I love Chris Daughtry and know that he totally rocks!

Daughtry is still being played all over the radio, is on VH1 if that is a hole guess Taylor fell into a black whole the day he won Idol cause I have yet to hear him on the radio or see a video or anything.

Daughtry isn’t as good as the JB to me but heck Chris D is better than Taylor Hicks. Chris is hot to and Taylor NOT!

Leave us Jonas Brothers fans alone.

I’M NOT DIRECTING THE LOW IQ COMMENTS TO ALL THE FANS.
I’M DIRECTING IT TO THE TARD WHO KEEPS ASSUMING THAT I CALLED THE FANS RETARDED.

Great Great Grandma Jones @ 06/12/2008 at 6:50 pm

*Thud*

OMJ thats krazy weird!! Baby bush is a fan too!!! lol

Catfish hills retirement home @ 06/12/2008 at 7:00 pm

So this is where our missing resident ran away to. If he had told us that he liked the Jonas Brothers so much, we would have played them once in a while. Hope he hurries on back soon cause he’s supposed to be the entertainment at Bertha’s 100th birthday party, and all his fans will be disappointed if he don’t even show up. They had already bought a 6 pack of great granny panties each, just so they could throw them at him.

Great Great Grandma Jones @ 06/12/2008 at 7:01 pm

Thats the same face my honey T gives me every night when I rock his world.

Why Bother @ 06/12/2008 at 7:06 pm

Idiots, this is all over the Votefortheworst site. You morons are falling for the the f*ckin Daughtry/Hicks street fight again. F*ckin wise up and leave it alone.

And you little moes, no one said the JB fans are tards.

Who are the Jonas Brothers? I’m 80 years old? I love me some Taylor Hicks,,,Thud! Gimme some onion!

Yeah, mature mockings of these supposed old ladies.
Retarrrded whoever’s doing that.

J. The majority of Taylor Hicks fans are grannies. Go to his fansites and you’ll see. Really, I went to some of them and a few don’t even know who the Jonas Brothers are. It’s really funny and you can tell that most of them are old.

Again, he was joking people!
LOOK AT THIS VIDEO.

^^Just goofing around!

Hmm well that’s stereotypical. He has young fans as well, I’m one of them.

But seriously people can’t take a joke anymore? Do you people seriously think that he would actually make that poster and scream like a little *****? It was just a little joking tidbit, they put him up to it and you’d see that if you would just watch the god damn video!
And again, nobody called the fans retarded.

Please leave! @ 06/12/2008 at 7:39 pm

Will you soul patrollers stop making fools of yourselves. Enough! Leave us alone!

The comments here remind me of an insane asylum. Do you all know how incredible crazy you all sound?

GET a LIFE people, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUDDER!!!!!

Concerned Parent @ 06/12/2008 at 8:12 pm

My daughter brought this website to my attention. I am appalled that a known sexual predator is shown getting very close to young Jonas Bros. fans. I have alerted the parents of my daughter’s friends, and we will make sure nobody we know goes to see Grease as long as Taylor Hicks is on. Even his fans are perverted, calling young people less than intelligent because they like the Jonas Bros. I hope Taylor Hicks gets punished for the things he does.

JB FAN CLUBBER @ 06/12/2008 at 8:42 pm

We sent out an email to members saying to steer clear of Taylor Hicks. That’s really all we can do at this point.

Great great grandma bertha @ 06/12/2008 at 9:08 pm

*thud*

Please leave! @ 06/12/2008 at 9:26 pm

Whoever invented that lame word “thud” needs to be shot and put out of it’s misery.

wow taylor was only clowning around you people need to calm down!

thats a crazy thing!!!!
its a little older 4 this things!!!!
the JB is 4 teens!!!!!!!!!!
it seems like a total joke!!!!!!!

OMG Thats why he was just joking! wow people don’t have a sense of humor. how sad.

JONAS FAN2 @ 06/12/2008 at 11:08 pm

SENSE OF HUMOR? SOMEBODY CALLED JONAS BROS. FANS RE-TARDS, AND YOU EXPECT US TO LAUGH IT OFF? TAYLOR HICKS FANS ARE PATHETIC. HE IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE, AND A SICKO ONE AT THAT. GO AWAY FROM HERE, YOU FREAKS.

I DID NOT CALL THE JONAS FANS RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME! THE ONLY PERSON I CALLED RETARDED WAS THE PERSON WHO KEPT MOCKING THE TAYLOR FANS.
AND TAYLOR IS NOT A SICKO JUST BECAUSE HE WAS JOKING AROUND. WATCH THE ******* VIDEO HE WAS THERE FOR A FEW SECONDS GOOFING AROUND AND THEN HE LEFT.

AND TO ADD TO MY ABOVE POST, I ACTUALLY LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS SO NO I WOULDN’T CALL THEIR FANS RETARDED.

I JUST ALSO LIKE LISTENING TO TAYLOR’S MUSIC.

JONAS FAN2 @ 06/12/2008 at 11:27 pm

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK HERE, YOU PATHETIC LOW-LIFE? GO BACK TO YOUR TAYLOR HICKS FANBOARD AND LEAVE US ALONE.

Great great grandma Mildred @ 06/12/2008 at 11:48 pm

*thud*

Great great grandma Mildred @ 06/12/2008 at 11:48 pm

*thud*

Look who’s talking. You stop coming back and go back to your Jonas fan sites.
I like the JBs and Taylor so nobody is retarded, he was joking around for a few seconds and left, end of discussion.

i think is weird that he’s a fan of Jonas Brothers.

Taylor Who? @ 06/13/2008 at 12:06 am

Taylor Hicks looks like an idiot. End of story..

i luv music @ 06/13/2008 at 2:32 am

taylor is… PA-THE-TIC…

I bet Taylor was so excited all them kids screaming for him. His poor heart must have been broken figured out the kids didn’t even know who he was. So he mocked the poor kids, so egotistical. He doesn’t even know who the Jonas Brothers are.

Night kiddies, I’m off to rock Taylor’s world right now. WOOOOOO!!

It’s probably a little joke photo taken after a JB fan asked him to hold their sign, he probably took advantage of the moment, and decided to make fun of everybody there, showing a true sense of humor.

Kevin ROCKS @ 06/13/2008 at 5:59 am

People who say “end of discussion” are old schoolteachers or something. Taylor Hicks is a creepy old guy, so of course he’s going to have creepy old fans. We wouldn’t pay money to see him squat on the sidewalk. He probably picks his nose in public and expects people to think it’s funny.

i dont know about him..but mine is nick!
i luv those boys!

Kimmmmberley you are the freak….

i love joe jonas @ 06/14/2008 at 8:46 am

wowweee. /: geeee thts soo weird LOL. but its cool, jb are attracting people young & old as they always wanted. haha :DD woot woot

idk, he likes joe, i guess? har har har. yuck yuck. i wanna marry joe! wawawa :))

niiiiickkkkk. im having his babehs one day.

Taylor, Y U so funny?
About the gray hair–I’m not saying I love it, but it takes balls to NOT color it…which is what everyone else does. That’s hot in my book.

the jo bros suck i used to love nick but he is such a show off

obviously kidding around…. duh, and uh… yeah.

WTF?

what the hell i thought taylor hicks was dead because its been like what 3 years and he hasnt done **** when hes suppost to be a singer

oh ya and nick jonas got me pregnent

gal4lebanon @ 06/16/2008 at 1:26 pm

u know wat i think this guy likes there music not them personally but its cool to see adults like em.

Kevin ROCKS @ 06/16/2008 at 4:34 pm

He’s just trying to grab attention for himself. Dirty old geezer.

****. he’s probably 60.

Helen jonas @ 06/22/2008 at 7:32 am

ashley, u did not get pregnant with nick because he isn’t married and if he had it with u he would have broken his purity ring promise
and he would so not do that

I’m nick’s future wife

I dont get this guy
but I totally loveeee the jonas brothers
they rock!!!

The Jonas Brothers Rock!!! Whoever doesnt like them must be crazy!! Nick is the best1!! lol jk I love them all!! HOpe u guys love them too!!!

<3 Pce out!

He likes joe and kevin’s eyebrows cause they have the same big italian eyebrows. im not making fun of them i personally like their eyebrows

do you see the eyebrows on that 60 year old guy? two hairy caterpillars, that grey hair must be their cocoon.

Talor is my Uncle hes not a freck or gay!

ummmmm… isnt he 2 old for the jonas brothers,its usually teenage and child girls…and there are alot of people like him that does not mean hes there biggest fan. I think i whould make a really good jonas brother fan cuz i love them more than him. wait hes gay!!!!!!!

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP ORSOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! MY NAME ISSUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDEHAIR ,MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. IAM DEAD. IF U DONT COPY THIS JUST LIKEFROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5MORE SITES.. OR.. I WILL APPEAR ONEDARK QUIET NIGHT WHEN UR NOT ExPECTINGIT BY YOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILLU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILLHAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MOREPAGES

PORKL SAQUAVIE @ 09/10/2008 at 1:55 am

Ah, but the Jonas Brothers AND their fans ARE retarded! That’s to be expected of a bunch of crybaby 10-year-olds who think from between their legs!

Autumn hicks @ 10/09/2008 at 6:20 pm

He was just kidding but he dose like the Jonas Brothers he is my uncle and i love him

jonas brothers suck

christine @ 01/15/2009 at 6:44 pm

that girl crying . no joke . thats me . i just found out that i was on here . i swear on the jonas brothers that thats me . imm amazedd . and dont worry i dont really look like that , he caught me off guard !

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THEIR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO GO TO ANOTHER CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY, I’M 8 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hola soy florencia de la argentina y amo a joe y a nick son hermosos los amo!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE THE BEST !!!

I SAW U LIVE WIV AVRIL ON THE 6TH OF JUNE O8 IN THE RDS !!!

ME AND MY BEST MATE KARLA LUV YAH LIKE WE ARE ALWAYS UP IN OUR BEDROOM WITH YOUR MISIC PLAYIN TS THE BEST EVER LIK U ROCK ME WORLD !

OH U NO THE WAY U ARE ON THE BACK OF GIRL TALK MAGAZINE WELL ME AND HER BOUGHT 2 OF THEM AND WE HATE GIRL TAK BUH WE GOT IT SO WE COULD SEE U EVERY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LUV YAHxxxxx

he is so old

I am jonas brothers bigest fan, and i will prove it.