Taylor Hicks is The Jonas Brothers' Biggest Fan

Taylor Hicks is The Jonas Brothers' Biggest Fan

Taylor Hicks joins a crowd of screaming (and crying) Jonas Brothers fans outside ABC studios in New York City before an appearance on Live with Regis & Kelly on Thursday morning.

The 31-year-old season five winner of American Idol held up a sign reading “The Jonas Brothers Rock My World!”

Taylor has been busy promoting the Broadway production of Grease. He made his Broadway debut when he joined the cast in the role of “Teen Angel” last Friday, June 6. In the role, he adds his soulful flavor to the classic “Beauty School Dropout.”

WHICH JONAS BROTHER do you think it Taylor Hicks’s favorite — Kevin, Joe or Nick???

taylor hicks jonas brothers 01
taylor hicks jonas brothers 02
taylor hicks jonas brothers 03
taylor hicks jonas brothers 04
taylor hicks jonas brothers 05

Credit: Perez/Daniel; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Taylor Hicks

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
Why Bother @ 06/12/2008 at 7:06 pm

Idiots, this is all over the Votefortheworst site. You morons are falling for the the f*ckin Daughtry/Hicks street fight again. F*ckin wise up and leave it alone.

And you little moes, no one said the JB fans are tards.

Who are the Jonas Brothers? I’m 80 years old? I love me some Taylor Hicks,,,Thud! Gimme some onion!

Yeah, mature mockings of these supposed old ladies.
Retarrrded whoever’s doing that.

J. The majority of Taylor Hicks fans are grannies. Go to his fansites and you’ll see. Really, I went to some of them and a few don’t even know who the Jonas Brothers are. It’s really funny and you can tell that most of them are old.

Again, he was joking people!
LOOK AT THIS VIDEO.

^^Just goofing around!

Hmm well that’s stereotypical. He has young fans as well, I’m one of them.

But seriously people can’t take a joke anymore? Do you people seriously think that he would actually make that poster and scream like a little *****? It was just a little joking tidbit, they put him up to it and you’d see that if you would just watch the god damn video!
And again, nobody called the fans retarded.

Please leave! @ 06/12/2008 at 7:39 pm

Will you soul patrollers stop making fools of yourselves. Enough! Leave us alone!

The comments here remind me of an insane asylum. Do you all know how incredible crazy you all sound?

GET a LIFE people, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUDDER!!!!!

Concerned Parent @ 06/12/2008 at 8:12 pm

My daughter brought this website to my attention. I am appalled that a known sexual predator is shown getting very close to young Jonas Bros. fans. I have alerted the parents of my daughter’s friends, and we will make sure nobody we know goes to see Grease as long as Taylor Hicks is on. Even his fans are perverted, calling young people less than intelligent because they like the Jonas Bros. I hope Taylor Hicks gets punished for the things he does.

JB FAN CLUBBER @ 06/12/2008 at 8:42 pm

We sent out an email to members saying to steer clear of Taylor Hicks. That’s really all we can do at this point.

Great great grandma bertha @ 06/12/2008 at 9:08 pm

*thud*

Please leave! @ 06/12/2008 at 9:26 pm

Whoever invented that lame word “thud” needs to be shot and put out of it’s misery.

wow taylor was only clowning around you people need to calm down!

thats a crazy thing!!!!
its a little older 4 this things!!!!
the JB is 4 teens!!!!!!!!!!
it seems like a total joke!!!!!!!

OMG Thats why he was just joking! wow people don’t have a sense of humor. how sad.

JONAS FAN2 @ 06/12/2008 at 11:08 pm

SENSE OF HUMOR? SOMEBODY CALLED JONAS BROS. FANS RE-TARDS, AND YOU EXPECT US TO LAUGH IT OFF? TAYLOR HICKS FANS ARE PATHETIC. HE IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE, AND A SICKO ONE AT THAT. GO AWAY FROM HERE, YOU FREAKS.

I DID NOT CALL THE JONAS FANS RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME! THE ONLY PERSON I CALLED RETARDED WAS THE PERSON WHO KEPT MOCKING THE TAYLOR FANS.
AND TAYLOR IS NOT A SICKO JUST BECAUSE HE WAS JOKING AROUND. WATCH THE ******* VIDEO HE WAS THERE FOR A FEW SECONDS GOOFING AROUND AND THEN HE LEFT.

AND TO ADD TO MY ABOVE POST, I ACTUALLY LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS SO NO I WOULDN’T CALL THEIR FANS RETARDED.

I JUST ALSO LIKE LISTENING TO TAYLOR’S MUSIC.

JONAS FAN2 @ 06/12/2008 at 11:27 pm

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK HERE, YOU PATHETIC LOW-LIFE? GO BACK TO YOUR TAYLOR HICKS FANBOARD AND LEAVE US ALONE.

Great great grandma Mildred @ 06/12/2008 at 11:48 pm

*thud*

Great great grandma Mildred @ 06/12/2008 at 11:48 pm

*thud*

Look who’s talking. You stop coming back and go back to your Jonas fan sites.
I like the JBs and Taylor so nobody is retarded, he was joking around for a few seconds and left, end of discussion.

i think is weird that he’s a fan of Jonas Brothers.

Taylor Who? @ 06/13/2008 at 12:06 am

Taylor Hicks looks like an idiot. End of story..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All