Taylor Hicks is The Jonas Brothers' Biggest Fan

Taylor Hicks is The Jonas Brothers' Biggest Fan

Taylor Hicks joins a crowd of screaming (and crying) Jonas Brothers fans outside ABC studios in New York City before an appearance on Live with Regis & Kelly on Thursday morning.

The 31-year-old season five winner of American Idol held up a sign reading “The Jonas Brothers Rock My World!”

Taylor has been busy promoting the Broadway production of Grease. He made his Broadway debut when he joined the cast in the role of “Teen Angel” last Friday, June 6. In the role, he adds his soulful flavor to the classic “Beauty School Dropout.”

WHICH JONAS BROTHER do you think it Taylor Hicks’s favorite — Kevin, Joe or Nick???

taylor hicks jonas brothers 01
taylor hicks jonas brothers 02
taylor hicks jonas brothers 03
taylor hicks jonas brothers 04
taylor hicks jonas brothers 05

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
i luv music @ 06/13/2008 at 2:32 am

taylor is… PA-THE-TIC…

I bet Taylor was so excited all them kids screaming for him. His poor heart must have been broken figured out the kids didn’t even know who he was. So he mocked the poor kids, so egotistical. He doesn’t even know who the Jonas Brothers are.

Night kiddies, I’m off to rock Taylor’s world right now. WOOOOOO!!

It’s probably a little joke photo taken after a JB fan asked him to hold their sign, he probably took advantage of the moment, and decided to make fun of everybody there, showing a true sense of humor.

Kevin ROCKS @ 06/13/2008 at 5:59 am

People who say “end of discussion” are old schoolteachers or something. Taylor Hicks is a creepy old guy, so of course he’s going to have creepy old fans. We wouldn’t pay money to see him squat on the sidewalk. He probably picks his nose in public and expects people to think it’s funny.

i dont know about him..but mine is nick!
i luv those boys!

Kimmmmberley you are the freak….

i love joe jonas @ 06/14/2008 at 8:46 am

wowweee. /: geeee thts soo weird LOL. but its cool, jb are attracting people young & old as they always wanted. haha :DD woot woot

idk, he likes joe, i guess? har har har. yuck yuck. i wanna marry joe! wawawa :))

niiiiickkkkk. im having his babehs one day.

Taylor, Y U so funny?
About the gray hair–I’m not saying I love it, but it takes balls to NOT color it…which is what everyone else does. That’s hot in my book.

the jo bros suck i used to love nick but he is such a show off

obviously kidding around…. duh, and uh… yeah.

WTF?

what the hell i thought taylor hicks was dead because its been like what 3 years and he hasnt done **** when hes suppost to be a singer

oh ya and nick jonas got me pregnent

gal4lebanon @ 06/16/2008 at 1:26 pm

u know wat i think this guy likes there music not them personally but its cool to see adults like em.

Kevin ROCKS @ 06/16/2008 at 4:34 pm

He’s just trying to grab attention for himself. Dirty old geezer.

****. he’s probably 60.

Helen jonas @ 06/22/2008 at 7:32 am

ashley, u did not get pregnant with nick because he isn’t married and if he had it with u he would have broken his purity ring promise
and he would so not do that

I’m nick’s future wife

I dont get this guy
but I totally loveeee the jonas brothers
they rock!!!

The Jonas Brothers Rock!!! Whoever doesnt like them must be crazy!! Nick is the best1!! lol jk I love them all!! HOpe u guys love them too!!!

<3 Pce out!

He likes joe and kevin’s eyebrows cause they have the same big italian eyebrows. im not making fun of them i personally like their eyebrows

do you see the eyebrows on that 60 year old guy? two hairy caterpillars, that grey hair must be their cocoon.

Talor is my Uncle hes not a freck or gay!

ummmmm… isnt he 2 old for the jonas brothers,its usually teenage and child girls…and there are alot of people like him that does not mean hes there biggest fan. I think i whould make a really good jonas brother fan cuz i love them more than him. wait hes gay!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All