Alicia Keys is 'Together' With Angelina Jolie on Adoption

Alicia Keys is 'Together' With Angelina Jolie on Adoption

Alicia Keys hosts the premiere of We Are Together at the Director’s Guild of America in NYC on Thursday.

The critically acclaimed film is a documentary which chronicles the lives of the Agape orphans in South Africa. The children featured in the film use music to overcome hardship.

Alicia said at the premiere, “I’ve always loved kids. Kids are so important. It’s important to nurture and spend time with them and listen to them. “I’m not ready to be a mom. But [adoption] is something that is important to consider. That’s what I really admire about Angelina [Jolie]. I think it’s beautiful the way she embraces children of the world.”

Alicia, 28, said she would like to create a family of different cultures, like Angelina: “We are all one. We’re not as separate as we oftentimes think. So I possibly would, when I’m more in the motherhood stage of my life.”

15+ more pics inside of Alicia at the We Are Together premiere…

alicia keys we are together 01
alicia keys we are together 16
alicia keys we are together 17
alicia keys we are together 18

Photos: PNP/ WENN
Posted to: Alicia Keys

Christopher Polk/Getty

One of my favorite singer. I love her.

minivan goddess @ 06/13/2008 at 10:21 am

She is the full package!! love this woman. If she get together with Common. They would be the brad&angie of Hiphop!! man I wish it would come true. love it love it love it!!

minivan goddess @ 06/13/2008 at 10:22 am

Woman with substance would always look up to Angelina!! love you alicia!

jolie horn @ 06/13/2008 at 10:35 am

What a looser

suck up

I’m a big fan love hers.She’s doing a lot of good in the world.As for Angelina its good to hear her say that criticism will only encourage her to keep going with her work.

Wishing Alicia all the Best.

minivan goddess @ 06/13/2008 at 11:23 am

testing

she always looks so darn tired. Sexy make-up doesn’t fit everyone.

She is the best! Always awesome to see her. I read about her at http://www.celebrityprayerlist.com too.

angelina’s not the only one to adopt kids around the world. too much credit

She’s so talented and looks just beautiful. And I think her view that people are much more alike than many want us to believe is nice. The more we know about other cultures, the better we can understand them, and the less prejudices we will have.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

She’s ALWAYS gorgeous.

she’s awesome.

Oh wow ! GORGEOUS, I love her skin, so beautiful!

a realist @ 06/13/2008 at 3:29 pm

I love Alicia. She is a wonderful young lady.

I love the beautiful Alicia!!! She looks lovely.

Carlos Castejon @ 06/13/2008 at 4:24 pm

Ve que son plata lisa los umbrales
claros diamantes las lucientes puertas
ricas de clavazones los corales
y de pequeños nacares cubiertas

now this is a lady of substance, beautiful person inside and out.

hottest couple ever @ 06/13/2008 at 8:25 pm

Alicia is not one of my favorite singers, but I totally agree with her here.

She always looks good. Love the dress and the earrings.

Love Alicia. Crazy gorgeous and her newest Album is great. Love it!