Beyonce is Bar Pitti Proud

Beyonce is Bar Pitti Proud

Beyonce and her boo Jay-Z grab lunch at one of their favorite New York City eateries, Bar Pitti, in the West Village on Friday.

Patchwork tote by Dolce & Gabbana.

Beyonce was recently ranked #4 on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 List. The mag said, “After ditching Destiny’s Child to go solo in 2003, the Houston native has released two platinum albums and built a wildly successful entertainment empire that includes fashion, film and publishing deals. She sold $50 million in tickets on a recent tour. Her endorsement contracts, with L’Oréal, American Express and others, bring in $10 million annually.”

Here are pics of Beyonce and Jay-Z brunching at Bar Pitti back in Feburary… back when they both were unmarried!

10+ pictures inside of Bar Pitti-proud Beyonce

beyonce bar pitti 01
beyonce bar pitti 02
beyonce bar pitti 03
beyonce bar pitti 04
beyonce bar pitti 05
beyonce bar pitti 06
beyonce bar pitti 07
beyonce bar pitti 08
beyonce bar pitti 09
beyonce bar pitti 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
gossipblogs1 @ 06/13/2008 at 8:08 pm

Lovely ensemble she’s wearing. Loving the fresh face. But uh, actually that’s not her “boo” that’s her bodyguard. He’s the only one that actually shows affection to her because we all know Jay doesnt.

Second!

Wauw… Beyonce was recently ranked #4 and Oprah ranked #1 on Forbes Celebrity 100 List!! That’s Amazing…

And what the hell is the matter with Beyonce?? She looks almost always soo Beautiful… But this time she looks ugly!!

But I still Love you!

lillianna @ 06/13/2008 at 8:14 pm

Beyonce looks great! LOVE her outfit!!! I want her bag!

Beyonce is so beautiful in every way. Also, she’s not afraid or doesn’t hide her womanly curves. And, don’t even get me started on her consistently gorgeous outfits! Keep it up, B!

Visit, hashum.blogspot.com.

shes the best
and shes not wearing extensions/ weave and still looks good :)
true entertainer.

looks good, thnks for posting jared

Yay, she lost weight.. she’s starting to look hot again :)

Power couple – a true African American sucess story !

Although, as their stock rises, Bee’s African American image is slowly fading away. “always wondered how her skin/complexion got so light. As to her husband Jay Zee – he’s got gazillion ! Even so, I have such a hard time giving JZ a compliment – ‘it’s difficult to use the word beautiful and JZ in the same sentence !

Boy – talking about ugly ! LMAO !

OK, these photos should crush all romors that she wants to get pregnant right after her marriage and is pregnant, because there is clearly no belly there.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

johnythecrazymuthafucka @ 06/13/2008 at 8:53 pm

beyonce is one of the girls that looks really good when she is made up.. I hate makeup on girls, but beyonce needs to do her hair, makeup and all the crazy things you ladies to do to look really hot.

Bey is tired of those damn weaves!!! They pull your scalp and the hair breaks off and eventually the hairline starts to recede like a balding man’s!!! All ya’ll sistah’s know this and I’m glad she can do without all of that fake shi/t which she prolly only wears for the mass appeal to WHITES and other races! Look at Naomi and Tyra’s hairline to name a few! Just be yourself ladies it’s much HEALTHIER and free! Just like me, or if you need a big name to attach it to…. See Michelle Obama style : -)

Beyonce’s hair is sort of a mess. BUT she looks happy, slim (not pregnant folks) and I love her hot bag too!

Jay Z is part owner of Bar Petiti

I LOVE YOU BEYONCE!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU R HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!1

I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER IF SHE MARRIED & HAD A BABY WITH LEONARDO DICAPRIO….THAT WOULD BE JUST… ELEGANT

Alexandria @ 06/13/2008 at 11:27 pm

she is DEFININTELY PREGNANT! look at how much she’s let her roots grow out, only pregnant women let it go that bad.

she won’t dye them because she doesnt want to hurt the baby.

i’m happy for her though.

Alexandria, you’re clearly a stupid if you thinking Beyonce is pregnant here. These pics should definitely clear all the rumors about Bee’s pregnant. There’s no way she’s pregnant here. No belly. Her stomach look slim, and she IS looking slim here. Except her stunning curves which is amazing how she’s not cover them.

Beyonce look so fresh, and beautiful. Love the whole look. She look natural, and casual and I simply love the outfit.

So much beautiful and talented than that alien untalented overrated Rihanna.

Immawinner @ 06/14/2008 at 1:50 am

who fooled me? I definitely thought this woman was gorgeous.

First time ever she’s really looking classy! Maybe because she’s not wearing these cheap, tight and tacky clothes of her mom AND she IS PREGNANT! Her boobs have grown and that’s where you start showing first!

Carlos Castejon @ 06/14/2008 at 2:45 am

Milla urte ingura da
Esaten dutela
Jaincoac jarrizubela
Guernicaco arbola

Zaude bada zutican
Orain da denbora
Erotizen bazera
Arras galdu guera

parisgirl @ 06/14/2008 at 9:02 am

People are killing me
First, it was “her belly looks round so she’s pregnant”; now that we can all see a flat stomach, it’s “her boobs got bigger so she’s pregnant”
I have an idea, maybe she’s not preggers and gains/loses pounds like everyone lol
Anyway I like her outfit and she looks cute

She’s probably lost weight for her role as Etta James:)

Btw that’s not her boo, it’s her BOdyguard!

Beyonce looks great! congrats to her for being on the forbes celeb list, she deserves everything because the woman is not a media ***** and keeps her life very private. I never see her and jc doing photo ops with black kids, because they think it’s the popular thing to do, unlike some celebs. I’m sure with the money they have they give but privately.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All