Nicole Richie Has a Sushi Soul

Nicole Richie Has a Sushi Soul

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden went house hunting in Los Angeles and then satiated their hunger with a satisfying sushi lunch on Friday.

Earlier in the week, Nicole Richie continued her traffic school classes — with her caffeine fix, of course!

Joel Madden and his brother Benji are reportedly partners behind a new Vegas hotspot called “Wasted Space”. Benji recently said, “[It's] going to basically be the “coolest place in Vegas to hang!” The hotspot opens on July 19th.

10+ pictures of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden with sushi souls…

nicole richie sushi soul 01
nicole richie sushi soul 02
nicole richie sushi soul 03
nicole richie sushi soul 04
nicole richie sushi soul 05
nicole richie sushi soul 06
nicole richie sushi soul 07
nicole richie sushi soul 08
nicole richie sushi soul 09
nicole richie sushi soul 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

“Wasted Space”. Wow. What a name xD.

Can someone educate this young woman and tell her that those glasses are too big for her face. The fashion is supposed to be oversized. Not like you are in the movie The Fly. She has no style whatsoever. Correction, she has a country style. She, the Olsen Twins, Jessica Simpson, and the Lohans should all move to Nashville because that’s what they look like.

@WTF. Those glasses are vintage Gucci. I have them and they rule all. peace.

thanks 4 the pics!

sari @ 06/14/2008 at 12:08 am

vintage Gucci? Form the tacky 70′s? They look like vintage Sophia Loren glasses. They are too big for her face period. they remind me of what the Golden Girls would wear.

those are some short shorts there. hopefully she’ll mature into some more sophisticated clothes when she has to pick up Harlow at school. If my mommy showed up in those cut-offs I would have been mortified.

Carlos Castejon @ 06/14/2008 at 2:51 am

Ah niña peque ñina
que ollos bonitos tes ¡ ¡ que brilladores ¡
e vendo os teus colores
ahora que a alborada
os dulces paxariños xa cantaron
e da fresca orballada
nas perlas os ramiños se pintaron
agora que diviños
brillaron os teus ollos cristaliños

I kinda like the way Nicole weras,expecailly her grasses,hey WTF,you’d better keep your mouth shut,you know nothing about fation.

She is so gorgeous!
i’m jealous

This girl seems to have more credibility than Paris Hilton, that’s for sure.

Maybe I don’t memorize it correctly, but I thought they had already bought a house, or are these old pictures? Anyway, they look cute together. I think Nicole’s glasses are a little too big for her tiny face, but she must obviously like it that way, and Joel as well. And why should they care what others think about her glasses?

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)

are you all kidding me? 1st off im from nashville, and the only people that dress “country” are tourists. just becasue someone lives in nashville doesnt mean we work on the fields and have farmers tans! and nicole is a fashion icon! i would be thrilled if my mom was a young starlet with a fabulous sense of style when she came to pick me up from school, and not a soccer mom in a sweater vest and pleated khakis.

She looks great and casual; even putting on a little weight (there is a hint of a double chin in the reflection pictures)! I didn’t think her glasses were too big. Just sensible, in the hot sun.

this is to #9 WTF…. um those glasses r supposed to be like that so if u dont like it ther is no need to offend the company who made them and i bet a 100 dollars that u cant even afford those!

she needs to stop wearing the same damn Siwy shorts!

WTF? @ 06/14/2008 at 12:31 am

sari @ 06/14/2008 at 12:08 am

vintage Gucci? Form the tacky 70’s?
*****************
Oh shut up. The 70′s were not tacky. You’re tacky.

J @ 06/14/2008 at 3:01 pm

she needs to stop wearing the same damn Siwy shorts!
****************************************
It’s none of you business what she wears.

Number #26! To Number 3, I live outside of Nashville, Tennessee, and those outsized sunglasses of hers do NOT make her country. That is a tasteless remark. I see hundreds of celebrities wear those Mr. Magoo sunglasses and they seem to enjoy them for whatever reason. I never see them anywhere in Nashville or the surrounding area. If people like them, then they should wear them, but I think they feel awful and hugh on the face, and have no purpose what so ever. It won’t be long before they go out of style, but not every 70′s and country fad comes to Nashville or the Tennessee area.

Nicole FaN @ 06/15/2008 at 1:17 am