Charlize Theron's Fabulous French Flight

Charlize Theron's Fabulous French Flight

Charlize Theron looks fab as usual during her arrival at the Paris airport early on Saturday morning.

Charlize, 32, costars in the much anticipated film, Hancock, due out on July 2nd. Will Smith and Jason Bateman also headline the cast. Smith plays a hard-living superhero who falls out of favor with the public.

Ms. Theron stopped by the MTV Movie Awards earlier in the month.

ANYBODY EXCITED for Charlize and Will in Hancock?

charlize theron french flight 01

justjaredd @ 06/14/2008 at 7:00 pm

FIRST ONE TO COMMENT.
=)

love her!!!!!

look very pretty

Carlos Castejon @ 06/14/2008 at 7:17 pm

serdia meu na ermida de san simion
e cercaban mi as ondas que grandes son

Carlos Castejon @ 06/14/2008 at 7:21 pm

She has beatiful teeth ande her premolars are very well constructed. I would like to know her dentist

This movie looks terrific. And Charlize is gorgeous as always.

love her!!

Just me... @ 06/14/2008 at 8:23 pm

Of course I’m EXCITED….because this movie seems good and because I love Charlize!! :D

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/14/2008 at 8:46 pm

gorgeous.

Gorgeous as always.

Number 12. Yeah!!! just joking. Charlize looks great. I love her skin. In every picture of her, she has the most beautiful complexion. Has her hair been cut, or is it pulled back?

I really think that women are more beautiful in their early 30′s. I used to think over 25 and that was it, but all the most beautiful women these days are early 30′s. Like Charlize, angelina, kate beckinsale etc Ok, Trying to make myself feel better since next year I am 30 ;)

Kiki I am sure that it all depends on how well one takes care of themeselves that is more important than age. I know girls my age (22) who look like bloated whales. I think age is just a factor.

Also, can’t wait for this movie! Charlize is one of my favourites.

kiki @ 06/14/2008 at 10:25 pm

I really think that women are more beautiful in their early 30’s. I used to think over 25 and that was it, but all the most beautiful women these days are early 30’s. Like Charlize, angelina, kate beckinsale etc Ok, Trying to make myself feel better since next year I am 30

>>>>>>>>>

no you are right. These days, with good nutrition and healthcare, a woman looks very very good at 30+. She’s got experience, more mystery, more confidence.

Just go look at the recent polls of “most beautiful” and you’ll see plenty of 30 somethings.

So, you are hitting your best years yet.

Love this woman, wish we would see more of her.

If i had to vote she would be my most favorite woman on the earth!
Nothing to hate here!

If there´s only one cornwhole I would like to come in it´s her´s !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg she is so gorgeous ! i just finished watching her interview with will smith here in the french news they were invited in france2, i’ve never seen a couple of actor so down to earth and so funny they were hilarious, they didn’t take themeselves seriously, charlize was breathtakingly beautiful with a classic oranje dress…

She is one of the most beautiful actress i’ve ever seen, the eptimo of class, elegance, beauty and talent i wish she would stay here longer here in france

Charlize on t’aime on t’adore !

# 8 CLINIQUA @ 06/14/2008 at 7:37 pm omg she’s got on rachal ray’s terrorist scarf!! Aaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh!!! Help!! Help!!!!!

Excuse me what are you saying ??? terrorist scarf , this is all what you have found to ***** about loser , hahahaha so ridiclous, the jealousy is understood lol

Some well “known media whores” should take some notes from her fashion style, from her class act, form her talent, and from staying out of the trashy tabloids..

Thanks jared for the pics , i agree as well she looks fabulous , what a class fashion style, and what a grace,the grace kelly of nowadays ,
She personifys the class beauty.

I so want her in my bed ….!

Ah it’s a real pleasure to see charlize ! she is rare, it’s refreshing to see this talented beautiful woman ,that changes us from the usual attention ho’s .She looks fab from head to toe, i sooo want this glasses ! and can’t wait for Hancock !!!

The interview of charlize & will in the french channel news France 2!! take a look http://youtube.com/watch?v=6kOSzDsNCPI

I told my boyfriend if i’ll cheat on you someday that’s would be with Charlize Lmao she is my girl fantasy, i could turn lesb for her in a second!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All