Happy Father's Day, Ethan Hawke!

Happy Father's Day, Ethan Hawke!

Ethan Hawke and his family celebrate Father’s Day with a casual stroll through New York City on Sunday.

The 37-year-old actor walked through the Big Apple with pregnant girlfriend Ryan Shawhughes and his two kids, daughter Maya Ray, 9 1/2, and Levon Roan, 6. This will be the first child together for Ethan and Ryan.

Maya and Levon‘s mother is actress Uma Thurman.

P.S. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all the fathers out there! Much love and respect.

ethan hawke fathers day 01
ethan hawke fathers day 02
ethan hawke fathers day 03
ethan hawke fathers day 04
ethan hawke fathers day 05
ethan hawke fathers day 06
ethan hawke fathers day 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Happy Father’s Day
1st yea!!!!

those kids are ugly!

Maya is tall and leggy like her mother.

6th.!!! The former nanny is still unattactive and dirty looking. What was Ethan thinking? I loved Uma. Hope he does not bring in another nanny. If this girlfriend Ryan has anything to do with it, she will put her foot down and go on her own with the baby. I’m sure memories will come flooding back if she has to interview nannies to help. Unless they are very ugly.

Ethan has poor taste in women! That women doesn’t look too friendly lol..and yeah Maya is going to be a pretty tall freaken girl like her mama.

wowzers give maya a couple years and she’ll be taller than her dad..shes already half his size at 9 sheesh

They all would look right at home in Walmart. Ethan’s hair, unkemptness, and shirt lend that walmart-iness.

courtney! @ 06/15/2008 at 9:15 pm

Happy Father’s Day :)

Ouch, and Ryan isn’t an attractive women at all. Sorry to say. His kids are cute. And I agree with the previous comments, Maya is going to be VERY tall when she hits puberty.

Maya Ray is very very cute, but yeah,she’ll be tall.

frootie tootie @ 06/15/2008 at 11:23 pm

isnt fathers day on the 7th of september?

TERRIBLE
CHEATED ON HIS WIFE AND BROKE UP THE FAMILY
UNATTRACTIVENESS ALL AROUND

Walmartiness? hahahaha That’s funny and I know exactly what you mean.

BeatricePotter @ 06/16/2008 at 12:29 am

He’s a maroon and ugly to boot. Uma is well rid of him. She was too good for him. Hope their kids have her class and looks. He’s a scum bag

he’s totally not my type…but jeeze! maybe I should become a nanny!
I just don’t go along with the home-wrecking part…this seems to happen again && again!

Alexmack12 @ 06/16/2008 at 3:13 am

Beth @ 06/16/2008 at 1:21 am I just finished watching Reality Bites and it brought back so many memories. I absolutely loved Ethan Hawke back then. He was so cute and cool, now not so much. I don’t know what happened to him. He never looks happy these days either. His girlfriend looks like white trash, yuck.

*****

yeah definitely! my friend and i were watching a bunch of his movies when the semester finished and he was really pretty hot back in the day, but he’s definitely lost it…probably has something to do with the fact that he always looks so freakin’ miserable. the kids are cute, though : ). and at least uma’s their mom, and she usually looks happy to be with them. their half-sibling’s momma better get a smile on her face at some point too, poor kid!

Happy father’s day Ethan

silentsophi @ 06/16/2008 at 3:29 am

Ethan looks beat down by life.

#6
I doubt they’ll be needing a nanny Uma had a demanding career….

Ethan!
Happy father’s day!
you’re my favorite actor.
you’re handsome, kind and smart.

Maya and Levon are so beautiful !!!
Ryan is attractive too.~^^

eres niño y has amor
¿ que farás cuando mayor ?

How can you call kids ugly? Because you’re behind the computer and they can’t defend themselves? Loser.

I rewatched Before Sunrise/Sunset with Ethan Hawke. Anyone seen those films? Let’s only hope that Ethan is as romantic to Ryan as he is to Celine.

daisy42465 @ 06/16/2008 at 8:20 am

They both look dirty, and WTF is she wearing??

Helena, I do. It was a short romantic film. Tooo short….for me ;-) Let’s just hope he is romantic at all!

He shall come to me, I will write him a lot of poems (just like the guy in film).

Did you ever read his book? The Hottest State is the title. It is a novel. His writing style is not exactly my taste, but not so bad either!

Happy Father’s day, Ethan!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All