Place your BET on Jennifer Hudson

Place your BET on Jennifer Hudson

Sex and the City star Jennifer Hudson catches a departing flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Next week, J-Hud will present at the June 24 BET Awards, helping to recognize the year’s best musicians, music videos, actors and athletes. Ne-Yo, Terrence Howard and Gabrielle Union will also be handing out awards on stage.

Performers set for the show include Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Nelly and Usher.

Quincy Jones will receive the network’s Humanitarian Award and Jill Scott will perform a tribute to BET’s Lifetime Achievement Award winner Al Green.

10+ pictures inside of brightly dressed Jennifer Hudson

jennifer hudson bet awards 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she’s pretty

Way to accent your lack of curves and just plain roundness. I think this girl lost a touch of weight and it felt like way more to her because lately with the leggings and some other choices, she’s really dressing to fitted for her figure.

i like her outfit, actually.

gypsy marie @ 06/15/2008 at 5:53 pm

I loved her character
On sex and the city!

WHITNEY IS GORGEOUS.
but it doesnt show in this
picture… in my opinon.

go girl friend

bitchetta @ 06/15/2008 at 6:24 pm

This ***** is getting bigger and bigger……

to bitchetta @ 06/15/2008 at 7:10 pm

she may be wear a larger dress size than others but this girl has got the goods. she has a great voice, she’s got the talent, and the oscar for best supporting actress to prove it. she also has access to some very famous people. and you have…….

she is doing ok, that’s good to see.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/15/2008 at 7:33 pm

fat ugly cow.

I don’t like her voice at all.. I’m not a fan of that whole yell-singing thing.. it’s annoying as *bleep* and makes me want to scream shutup!

I love Jennifer!!! People need to give her a chance and let her develope as a person and actress. She has not been around that long. Her weight is fine. If it bother her, she will do something about it. If not, everyone needs to get off her back.

that outfit does justice to her body. nice job for once.

cute outfit she’s pretty

she may be a “fat ugly cow ” but look at what she has that you dont. jennifer has an oscar, a successful career, and she has access to a whole lot of people you will never have access to.

For my people that had negative comments about JHUD. Not only did this young lady win an ocsar, she won many, many other awards. People think she’s a one hit wonder. Incorrect. She’s been extremely busy with other projects, other movies. Her album is coming out in Sept and she has a hit called SPOTLIGHT. She’s going to be a spokesperson for Avon etc. I wholeheartedly agree with the comment of giving her a chance. You have every right to not care for her music, Its a personal choice, but the name calling is juvenile. She hasnt been around for a long period of time but she’s under Will Smith management companyy.and he definitely wouldnt add anyone to his company. Trust and beleive that. She’s doing her thing. She looks absolutely amazing. Why the childless comments about her appearance. WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING that we dont like. JHUD has access to things most of us could only imagine. Beautuful spirit. Do the damn thing girl.

Oh—-No one wants to be fab @ all times but I dont see anything wrong with the outfit. If anything, she looks comfortable. Remember people——-this girl is only in her 20′s

I bet she’s pissed to be hosting the BET awards. I remember reading that she wanted to snub them after winning her Oscar. She thought she was too big time for BET, but I guess she must be having a hard time getting the sort of roles she thinks she deserves…even though she won an Oscar.

Personally, I don’t think she can act all that well. I just think that role in Dreamgirls was a good fit for her personality. I’ve never really been fond of her singing either.

Anyone know if she is still engaged to the boyfriend that is a janitor?

Ella
recuerda solo
que en todas hacía frío
que en todasy que al partir, al arrancar el tren
ha comprendido siempre
cual bestial es el topetazo
de la injusticuia absoluta

Y esa mujer se ha despertado en la noche
y estaba sola
y ha mirado a su alrededor
y estaba sola
y ha comenzado a correr por los pasillos del tren
de un vagón a otro
y estaba sola
y ha buscado al revisor
y ha gritado en la oscuridad
y ha preguntado
y no le contestó nadie
porque estaba sola
porque estaba sola

I love her singing, but her acting is very limited. She’s so adorable, though.

She looks nice, but the white blouse should be left at home. She should try wearing some summery dresses.

Mondo Bongo! @ 06/16/2008 at 1:34 pm

Talent and getting Paid,….errr say what!
all the way to the bank..Ha!

rolling eyes @ 06/16/2008 at 4:51 pm

SHE’S IN A MOVIE WITH FORFEST WHITTAKER AND
JUDE LAW

now tell me how her “fatness” is somehow a negative for her

Did i also mention she won an oscar, I don’t see how her being “fat” is getting in her way

too many losers just angry cause they no life’s never going to give them a quarter of what she already has….;)

She is really cute and I love her shoes. Looks like she’s lost even more weight.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All