Leo DiCaprio is White Hot in 'Shutter Island'

Leo DiCaprio is White Hot in 'Shutter Island'

Leonardo DiCaprio sizzles in white while taking a break from filming his new drama thriller Shutter Island in Boston, Mass., on Friday afternoon.

The Martin Scorsese-directed flick is set in 1954 and is about U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels (DiCaprio), who is investigating the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding on the remote Shutter Island. Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley, Emily Mortimer, Patricia Clarkson and Michelle Williams also costar..

Leo must have been really busy and didn’t have much time to eat. The 33-year-old was seen walking to the set while shoveling pasta into his mouth!

leonardo dicaprio shutter island 01
leonardo dicaprio shutter island 02
leonardo dicaprio shutter island 03
leonardo dicaprio shutter island 04
leonardo dicaprio shutter island 05
leonardo dicaprio shutter island 06
leonardo dicaprio shutter island 07

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

he put on some weight !!

yay i was first .. again !! XD

Wow he did put on some weight. Even though hes cute he hasnt been that goodlooking since titanic.

gabsterzzz @ 06/15/2008 at 11:25 pm

he looks cute, but a little chubbers
i still love him anyways.

He’s a butterface. EWwww

How old is he? Do you think that he will please an older woman for momey on a sugar dating service? But a friend of mine saw his picture on Sugarmommydate dot com, there he is a sugarbaby looking for sugarmommy.

He is looking like typic italian man! Not from Calabria unfortunatelly.

Still love him.

BeatricePotter @ 06/16/2008 at 12:24 am

Ho Hum

I love Leo!

Leo does look a bit fuller than usual. Did he have to gain weight for the role? He looks like my brother does, vacuuming up all that pasta as if his life depended on it! His smile’s so cute in #6. Love Leo and can’t wait for the movie!

i love him bescause he is so profund and so real and i wish him to be happy,but is obvious he is not.

acne_Bar_o_Soap @ 06/16/2008 at 2:03 am

Why that Girl Looks a lot like ME….

Why does LEO walk like he is
Swaying to the Oldies?? – Is he any chance Isolated from society Still?

Cute Pictures….Thanks Jared!!

i love him because he is so real and so profund ,but is obvoius he is not happy.i mean he is happy only when is filming.but in the rest…………….

i mean he is happy only when is filming but in the rest………

i don’t know what happend.i only wrote one time

LEO!!!

HOT.HOT.HOT

Eww! He isn’t cute anymore. He was so hot in the Basketball Diaries.

How do I say this delicately? He indeed put on some weight. I hope it’s for the role. Anyway, he is still cute but looks kind of greasy in the pictures. I hope he gets the chance to shower from time to time:-)

i miss the old leo.

If that is hot, I’m blazing. Not impressed.

Queen Bee @ 06/16/2008 at 6:10 am

I love Leo….but Brad Pitt is much HOTTER!…..

…BRAAAAAAD….where are yooooou???

Dijo morales y rezó muy poco
más la josefa ñle responde airada
¡ oh lleve el diablo cuanto guarda el coco ¡

i love him he’s so talented private very smart and deep love ya leo

What`s this? A nugget of Leo? Very ugly untalented kid!

fire_angel @ 06/16/2008 at 6:55 am

Leo, Leo, Leo…. ahhhh drool! Can’t wait for the movie to come out, it sounds pretty interesting. 4th collaboration with Martin Scorsese is it?

Not fat/chubby at all. He looks normal and he’s a great actor at that.

I don’t understand how people can call him fugly and chubby. Well, this is the site that maaasterbates over girly Zac Efron, after all.

I AGREE WITH YOU ,REGINA

i agree with you.Regina

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 06/16/2008 at 8:54 am

LEOLICIUS
MA ETERNAL LUV..

EXCELLENT ACTOR, ARTIST ‘N PERSON *.*

GOD BLESS HIM

Blackworm @ 06/16/2008 at 9:31 am

I agree with you also, Regina. Leo looks great. He’s a grown man, now, not a boy.

This movie looks great. Great cast. Directed by Scorsese. I won’t miss it.

He looks hot! he is a grown man now. who thinks that he looks good in basketball daries must be a little girl. He is not a boy anymore. He is 33 years old. And his whole character and the way he speaks makes him to the sexiest man alive!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU LEO

He just looks as the character of the Movie ” Shutter Island”

Maybe the hair cut is not really good , but He for sure to 33 years old , seems very young of those .

Good to see that people agree with me. I’d like to see in 15 years time what people think of Zac Efron. While he was younger, I didn’t get Leo’s appeal, but I always THOUGHT he was an excellent actor (eg. Gilbert Grape, This Boy’s Life and Marvin’s Room). Now I think he’s attractive and talented. Sometimes I think I’m the only one who thinks this!

This site is full of pre-teens, after all. They want him to look like a young boy forever.

maybe he put on the extra weight for the film role? After all, these pics are of him at work…he’s going to look the way he should for the film part…not necessarily attractive or nice looking if the role doesn’t call for it…people are so darn critical all the time…he’s a hell of an actor at any weight…

Can anyone tell me where they are filming in the next few days? Where were these pictures taken.

I agree the haircut/color is not the best, probably great for his role. And I think white is not really his color and this all-white outfit just doesn`t look flattering on him.
I have to agree with #16-17

They’ve been filming in Boston, Mass. for a few months now, that’s all that is known, I think. Filming has been very, very low-key. They’ve been filming for a few months, as I said and these are only the first pictures!

Leo is amazing! he looks a little tired but handsome in this pics…
Cant wait to see this movie, he is the best actor of his generation!!!!

He has such a cute smile… aww, love it. Great actor, great man. Can`t wait to see this movie!!!

He is actually filming in the town of Medfirld ,Ma. The set is Medfield State Hospital.The hospital was for the mentally ill and closed in 2003. I worked there for 11 yrs. It has beautifull grounds,and I went there about a mounth ago and couldn,t get on grounds because Paramount rented the property for the movie.Just alittle info for ya JJ.

sorry thats Medfield Ma not Medfirld, type o.

And another example of someone who used to look lots better when he was younger. Too bad though, cause he is a good actor, well that probably makes up for it. And perhaps it’s just the angle of the photos and him being in a rush!

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)

leo is really cool. great actor.

he is sooooo boring

I shudder in terror he could be Capt.America.

I hope I live long enough to see this guy’s face change. He always looks like a 15-year-old to me and I have trouble taking him seriously in any role he’s playing. I was really looking forward to seeing Michelle Williams in this movie. Now that I find out he’s in it – not so much.

Josie-Mexican-Baby @ 06/17/2008 at 12:32 am

OMGAH HE iiS GETiiN FAT!! :O

who’s the hottie with leo in pic #3? do we think he’s cheating on bar? i would with that chica

that girl that he is with in that picture is soooo hot.

Leo is allllllllways lovely!

I don’t think he looks fat, just not very toned. Cameras add weight, too. Plus he’s wearing white — not flattering to the fuller body. He’s still very handsome!!!!!!!!! I don’t like guys who are stick thin anyway. I do think though, that in the 6th photo, he resembles Ricky Gervais.

Mmm… I used to think he was the hottest guy alive about 10 years ago. But now, its wierd, his face just looks like a kid´s face. But very talented and many respect for his fans.

Leo is sooooooooooooo cute, pretty and gorgeous guy! But not all are good It’s a shame he dated by this stupid fuking Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so ugly fat stupid women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexandra @ 06/21/2008 at 3:34 pm

I liked him better blonde.

why do you look so fat? :O i´m sad, and feel bad, he can do everything with his self of he wants to, but no girsl will love him fat! and you people are so meen leo is not a boy anymore, you shoud go to hell! your dad doesent look better, do they? so **** off your ********!!!!!!!!!!

Leo looks great and handsome as ever, and he won’t seem more as ten years ago, the years pass and people change, but he continues perfect for me, I prefer him like he’s here, besides a great actor that choose his chacarcters very well. I think this film will be great, good cast, and I LOVE YOU LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes way toooo fat. i like him better in departed. is he still with the jew ?

leo wow he’s great your great Leo Dicaprio just great
love him just love him

wow I love leo

I LOVE LEONARDO!!!!I could die for him!He is so hondsome and clever and the best actor i have ever seen!!!!!!!!

I hate Brand Pitt. Qeen Bee if u think taht Brand is hotter dont write again in site where there are pictures of Leo ok?

he’s cute. can’t wait for his new film. He’s an hell of an actor. like Johnny Depp!!

and u know, its not JUST about the HOTNESS. anyway..Brad pitt isn’t that hot.. haha and u know, there is too much celebrity bullshit about him.

the most normal guys on this planet are Leo and Johnny Depp!!
u rock man.

peace

Poor Leo – they wont let him eat. The man is perfect!!! Cant wait to see the movie!

eddieisigreat5150 @ 01/26/2010 at 1:46 pm

i all so agree with you Regina,Leo is one of my favorite actors.This movie looks great can’t wait to see it…..

HAPPY MARRIAGE LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

@☆ Beach Europe Vacations ☆:

I TOTALLLY AGREE!
I LOVE HIM, FOREVER!!

@leyda:

hahaa!! I AGREE!! XD

AAH! IM SHURE HE PUT WEIGHT ON FOR THE ROLE!
BUT SRSLY HE’S THE ONLY HOT , [REALL BEAUTY] PERSON IN HOLLYWOOD I KNO, NO PLASTIC SURGERY, NO TATTOO’S [LUCKILY] NO SHAPING EYEBROWS, LIKE A GAYLORD!

LOVE HIM!! <3