Willow & Jaden Smith: Just the Two of Us

Willow & Jaden Smith: Just the Two of Us

Willow and Jaden Smith keep it young at the world premiere of Kit Kittredge: An American Girl at The Grove in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Will Smith, 39, and Jada Pinkett Smith, 36, brought all three of their kids to the premiere. Trey is 15, Willow is 7 1/2 and Jaden is 9 1/2.

Willow, the youngest of the Smith trio plays the Countee character in Kit Kittredge. She also had a small part in I Am Legend, playing the Marley character.

willow jaden smith 01
willow jaden smith 02
willow jaden smith 03
willow jaden smith 04
willow jaden smith 05
willow jaden smith 06
willow jaden smith 07

shenanyginz @ 06/15/2008 at 9:58 pm

hmmm… trey is a cutie lol

shenanyginz @ 06/15/2008 at 9:59 pm

oh yea first

omg they are so cute

they look like a nice family. :]

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/15/2008 at 10:12 pm

cute kids – horrrible hair!

For I n F a m o u s.

What so horrible about the hair. Its obviously well Kept.

I love love love this family and the kids are super cute!

Lovely family. They are going to be one of those rare, Hollywood famalies that lasts forever. :)

they are sooo cute i love will smith and his movies <3

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/15/2008 at 10:39 pm

well kept hair – HORRIBLE hair styles.

WOW, they are cute, look at the starlet willow! And trey is a cutie!OUUH, is it me or it’s hot in this area?!? OUHH!!

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

I think I speak for everybody when I say this, that is one talented family! Jada is gorgeous. Will is looking younger than ever. Willow is the cutest thing. Jaden is a carbon copy is of his daddy, and as for Trey..he has GROWN to be a very fine handsome young man

aww they are so cute! :)

aww they are so cute! :)

Will/Jada
Willow/Jaden

hehe thats funny

THEY ARE ONE LOVELY SWEET LOOKIN FAMILY :)

Aww I literally smiled lol dorky cute kiddies, just like the old me, and the boys will be stunners

Lovely kids but dang, Jaden needs a haircut!

Willow is going to be beautiful when she grows up.

Willow looks like a little bit of a show off, maybe a little full of herself, sort of like ‘I’m the queen’. I think Jaden looks exactly like Jada, not Will. All the pictures we see of them are posed – waiting for the camera to capture them. What is with that?

I agree, this family’s one that’s gonna last a looooong time! they look so happy!

They’re a beautiful family, but I get turned off when I see the kids interviewed because – especially Jaden – acts really sassy and cocky, with lots of attitude, like Will and Jada have encouraged them to act that way for the cameras. My mama would say that’s bad manners.

does anyone know how old Trey is cause he looks like a full grown man

oh nevermind I just saw his age I guess thats my cue to go to bed

Donkey Punch @ 06/16/2008 at 1:33 am

Too bad that the parents are Scientologists and should have their kids taken away for involving them in a cult.

Will and Jada recently gave a 1 million dollar donation to help build a Scientology school. That’s right Will, keep denying you are part of that cult.

He’s not a Scientologist

acne_Bar_o_Soap @ 06/16/2008 at 2:13 am

KIDDIES are ‘da CUTIEST…..Have some More WILL & JADA!! – Lovin’ Jaden’s ‘Fro.

The kids are beautiful, especially the boys. Willow looks like a little diva. As for the Scientology, Will denies it, but I think there is something to that rumor.

will smith is the best dad @ 06/16/2008 at 4:22 am

will smith is soooooooooooooooooo hot,so sexy jeda is one lucky woman and she knows it well.

wow!!..
Will’s children are gorgeous!!..
and he’s so hot!
cant’ wait to see Hancock..

Kikigirl101 @ 06/16/2008 at 6:11 am

OMG! they are so cute! I love them. They are like mini versions of Will! Lol!

Lo que en duda crei tome por cierto
pues desde el mar del sur , nave de pluma
en las puertas del alma tomé puerto

Love them. And Willow is a super star.

They are definitely adorable kids. :)
I absolutely love Jaden’s hair… and he does not need a cut.

And Will is not a Scientologist. The donation was for what…? A school. So… if they donated to a Jewish school… would that make them Jewish? Or a Public school, would that make them agnostic? Good lord, it’s a *school*.

I love Will in the Fresh Prince, just watched the finale and realised that in a way, Friends ripped it off in the end, with them moving out to the infamous iconic apartment like the Banks moved out of the infamous, iconic mansion. They were both great endings, anyway.

Willow is adorable.

Isis Lara @ 06/16/2008 at 8:33 am

Awww! Willow looks just like a mini Jada on the tv show “A Different World”.

awwwwwwwwww cuties!

the kids are crazy adorable; i’m sooo jealous of jayden’s gorgeous hair – a boy has no right being that beautiful.

It wasn’t a ‘donation’, Will Smith is FOUNDING his own school that will be based on L Ron Hubbard’s principle’s or Scientology. Who cares? Nobody really, except for the fact that he just doesn’t come out and admit it. The school is being founded on lies. The teachers and admin of the school are Scientologist’s. Their information was on the ‘school’s’ web sight, however it has since been removed. Why? When a parent places their child in a Catholic school or a Baptist school they at least ‘know’ what the school is about. Not so with Will Smith’s school.

hell, if I had parents who made millions of dollars, i would act that cocky too, believe me ;)..

Cute family, but what did they do to Willow’s hair. No!!! Let it grow the way her brother’s does. And Will “I am not a Scientologust” Smith, just admit you are.

Cute family, but what did they do to Willow’s hair. No!!! Let it grow the way her brother’s does. And Will “I am not a Scientologist” Smith, just admit you are.

So cute and handsome

Cute family, all of them. Jaden has such beautiful features, he looks a lot like his mom. Willow used to look like a mini Will, but with her hair and glasses in these photos, it’s difficult to tell now. Though she will need braces once she’s a bit older, because she has the Madonna gap between her front incisors. But almost every kid gets them, and if you’re a celebrity, it won’t be that bad, nobody will make fun of her, or she may even get an invisible one.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)

nice family. kids are adorable

love the kids, love the hair, love the family!

OH wow! look at willow’s pose she is a pro..beautiful family..

pattigurl @ 06/16/2008 at 5:03 pm

There is nothing wrong with Jaden’s hair. Sometimes it’s cornrowed, sometimes it’s in a combout and sometimes it’s just wild. That is the beauty of a curly texture. I am glad his parents allow him to be who he is: a gorgeous little black boy.

Jada is sexy but in some of these pics she looks kind of harsh.

The daughter really is comfortable around the camera. I think Will & Jada just try to be sure their kids remain confident in a world that will use anything to make you feel small.

HAY? uhH diS Is THE MoSt BeUtiFuL kIdS ThAt WiLL SmITh aNd jAydA P sMiTh mAdE……..[[OmG]] tHe OLdEst iS THe CuTeST bOy AND dEn cOMes thE YoUnGesT AnD dEn thE seCOnD OLdESt …….i [[LUV]] WiLl SmIth sInCe He Was StArrIN IN [[fR3sH PrInCe oF bElAiRe]] dEy dA BesT ….anD oH yEA And yA Tv sHoW [[ALL OF US]] IS So FuNNii AnDiN nOt JokIN i WiSH i CuLd saY mOrE Butt i GtG ….sO [[peace]] To aLKL mY HomIes …..LUv Ya wILL sMITH [[IM GONNA WATCH HANCOCK ]]

bRi3ll3 d3st@r @ 07/04/2008 at 1:26 am

OMq..
jAdEN iS dA kUtESt bOyy EVA..

WillOW lUkS liK A LiL. diVA..

ND ALL Of yOUU MAkE A kUtE fAMilyy!!!!!!! : }

LUV yA!!!!

all of you that are being negative need to get a life. Clearly if he is a scientologist, it’s his business. Why is it that we in this country feel like it’s our business to know what other people are doing? We pay to see their movies and thats all I care about. The kids are adorable. We only see what they want us to see. You have no idea how these children act at home.

Will smith is very special.check out his films and u’ll know wat i mean.but hnstly, jaden should be shown “humility”.i dnt blame him 4 his pride,its bcos he was made to chew fame instead of drinkin milk.willow ,u r special too! Generally,over here in nigeria,will smith is our number 1 in foreign movies.

this is a message from denasia i am inviting you to my birthday party it is going to be the best birthday ever and i am a #1 fan and i think that you are the cutest thing ever this family got it going on

wiloow is ugly and braids are nappy like malia obama put a perm ot ponytails they neeed to comb her nappy and sash is achubby thing

willow ugly braids nappy put aperm or ponytauls comb her napps trey is funnny looking will is ugly jada uglly too nappy nappyu napy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappy nappu nappy nappt mess funky mess tbhew ugly fool

WOOWWW this family is adorable and willow and jaden look so comfortable in front of the camera! I think Jaden is fine most of the things he has to say on tv i heard is scripted but i still think since hes almost 12 people should leave him alone hes a CHILD!!! and ebony SHUT UP everyone has a right to there own opinion but SHUT UP THAT IS RIDICULOUS how would you like it if someone talked about your family like that !?
Peace&Love,
KeKe

alice shneider @ 07/06/2010 at 4:10 pm

is that your sis who’s older lol !!!!!!!!

i whip my hair when every one see me we am outside

i whip my hair when am outside

love this pics willow look like her mom and dad and her bro she dosen’t even need makeup and she looks pretty wow

wow they look so pretty together when they was babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol! omg

i love e’m whip ur hair girl mmmmmmmm

MANISAHKASSIM @ 12/20/2010 at 1:30 am

I like so much with jadent smith,coz he is so cute.. love you JS..

awesomee iih lovee uu jaden smith

i love willow & jaden smith like im in a relate to them but of course im not hahahaha but i wish i was dont any of you i defenetly do so

Hey Willow you are going to be a rockstar!!!

I like the helpful information you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently. I’m quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Well, I must say i liked your blog, it can be in my bookmarks. I believe this site you’ll want it too.

long term loans for people wit @ 06/22/2012 at 5:54 pm

Thank you for taking turns that excellent subject matter on your internet site. I came across it on the search engines. I will check back again whenever you post extra aricles.

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :). “Live among men as if God beheld you speak to God as if men were listening.” by Seneca.

I always was interested in this subject and stock still am, thankyou for posting .

I am typically to running a blog and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and keep checking for brand new information.