Katherine Heigl is a Bikini Babe

Katherine Heigl is a Bikini Babe

Recently-withdrawn-from-the-Emmy- race-actress Katherine Heigl straps on her bright pink bikini and enjoys some fun in the sun with musician husband Josh Kelley at a beach in Mexico on Sunday.

The couple enjoyed a few drinks while while lapping up the sun on a well-deserved vacation with another female friend.

Kat just wrapped her new movie The Ugly Truth with Gerard Butler.

15+ pictures inside bikini babe Katherine Heigl

• Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Not bad lol

-Social Elitist

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/16/2008 at 12:21 pm

disgusting body – even worse face.

“Recently-withdrawn-from-the-Emmy- race-actress Katherine Heigl…”

You really like to rub it in, don’t you Jared? LOL.

stellar sophie @ 06/16/2008 at 12:34 pm

wait what happened to her and the emmy’s again???

I”m not a KH fan…but i do like her bikini..it’s cute

but where is Ellen Pompeo lately? I really want to see pics of her!

2 words geor-gus lol

She’s so full of herself…

jared doesn't like me @ 06/16/2008 at 12:41 pm

What an ugly ass on her! It matches her ugly face.

jared doesn't like me @ 06/16/2008 at 12:42 pm

Oh, and while we are at it, have another smoke Kathrine. That’s the way to preserve your youthful looks.

jared doesn't like me @ 06/16/2008 at 12:42 pm

ok im loving the anti katherine comments because i dont even have to say what im thinking

again…love her suit…not her

MORE ELLEN POMPEO PLEASE

I don’t have a great body, but it’s also not that bad, so when I see celebrity bodies like KH’s, it actually makes me feal better, you can see that is not all that great, they are normal people like us.

Kate Heigl is a cow @ 06/16/2008 at 1:13 pm

Vomit! Heigl sucks!

I think she;s beautiful…ok, maybe not a gym fanatic but still beautiful.

I dont normally critic women’s bodies…..BUT I MUST SAY….SHE DISSAPOINTS…..SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER WITH CLOTHES ON!!

Maybe if she stoped smoking…………?????

Though I do like that she is not tryin to be Hollywood stick thin……..but somehow……….I was expectin that she would look better.

Joseph sacroletti @ 06/16/2008 at 1:50 pm

I have to say that after seeing her with no cloths on with her pet snake
http://www.pro-thinspo.com/Katherineheigl.html I was a little dissapointed at these photos, I like my women thin like those on prothinspo but it is funny that she is still hot anyway… I nice face can do that

I think she looks awesome!

What are you guys saying she’s ‘fat’?!

This is what a normal woman looks like and I’m glad to finally see an A-list actress with curves.
It’s about time the freaking anorexia-madness disappears.

Besides, what’s fun about looking at someone who is in the media world ‘perfect’? Difference and imperfections is what makes a human interesting.

Weird bikini color, she has a lot of cellulite.

she has cellulite,but not that much…

She’s an idiot..she doesn’t deserved to be called an a-list..she’s lucky she even got grey’s anatomy. If it weren’t for her begging, she would still be doing small sh*tty roles for another 20 yrs of her 50 yrs of trying to make it in the bussiness..if she’s lucky.

All these negative comments are why 9 year olds are dieting and (part of) the reason behind eating disorders! She is NORMAL… N-O-R-M-A-L. The images that Hollywood media projects is not normal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All