Selena Gomez Goes Green

Selena Gomez Goes Green

Selena Gomez of Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place, shows off her t-shirt at a recent photo session and declares that it’s easy being green!

The 15-year-old starlet is currently filming the 2nd season of Wizards.

You will be seeing more of Ms. Gomez in two future projects — Another Cinderella Story with Andrew Seeley and Princess Protection Program with BFF Demi Lovato.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Selena doing both tv and movies — YAY or NAY?

20+ pictures of Selena Gomez going green…

selena gomez goes green 01
selena gomez goes green 18
selena gomez goes green 19
selena gomez goes green 20

Credit: Clark Samuels; Photos: Startraksphoto.com
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Christopher Polk/Getty

i luv selena g but hating those outfits

I'm betting on Alice. @ 06/16/2008 at 7:58 pm

She’s cute. I think she’s a talented girl too, so I’ll watch her movies.

i don’t like her, she’s trying to be the new miley cyrus!

This girl, along with those other annoying Nick and Disney stars are boring. Post some REAL stars.

horrible hair and horrible outfits= horrible selena :P

i think she and demi lovato may be the new miley cyruses!! i think they may be prettier and more talented than she is, but dont get me wrong miley cyrus is cool and will remain popular for a long time but i think i heard that her show hannah montana is stopping after maybe only 1 or 2 more seasons of it or something soo yeah. ill see the movies w/ selena and demi lovato (cant wait for camp rock too) they are both very gorgeous and talented teen actresses/singers.

she’s not horrible, i think she’s really cute. she has a lot of potential and she is waaay prettier than miley could ever be.

whatever people i cant wait to see her in a movie

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 06/16/2008 at 8:07 pm

YAY! I LOVE U SELENA &&DEMI&&JONAS BROTHERS && MILEY! >;d

OK SHES MOST DEF GETTING PLAYED OUT!!!!
I LOVE THE GIRL AND ALL BUT PLEASE STOP POSTING PICS OF HER EVERYDAY SHEESH. JUST LIKE WITH MILEY..WE ALL GOT SICK OF HER!

I really wish you’d stop throwing these fakeass Disney actors down our throat.

I think she es too young to co star with andrew
how old is she?
13 or 14?

What makes her any different than any other young actress out there?? There are way more talented actresses like her age or even younger out there that deserve to be on this site as well :)

selena is so much prettier than demi. demi have a broad facee and just EWW.

no, 12.. she’s almost 16.

and i love her, shes so cute and so are her outfits. love the vest

zZzZz BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do u got next for us Jared

She’s the idol of infants–why should a site full of adults care?

what show is she off of? I’m being serious not sarcastic….i dont know…lol

i actually like her better
and to be honest i like the fact that she is mexican b/c u dont see many hispanics on disney channel.
go selena
eres definitivamente mejor que la otra estrella en disney que pretende ser dos personas :-P
lol

oh my godddd seriously please stop posting on this girl. youre going to lose adult visitors if you keep posting on people like this nobody.

Okay, just because Selena is on the Disney Channel it doesn’t mean she’s a “wannabe” who’s trying to outshine Miley… if that’s the case then Emily Osment, Brenda Song, and Ashley Tisdale are all “wannabes” as well, I mean they’re also on Disney right? And, why in the world would anyone want to be the next Miley Cyrus anyway? After the Hannah Montana craze is over, Miley will be a washed out has-been. Selena is taking things slow and trying to establish an actual career…

Stop with the mean comments toward her. She’s not trying to be the new miley..she’s trying to be herself. She’s just being Selena and I love her =] She looks gorgeous in all those photoshoots. Thanks for posting her Jared!

Oh and Mike she’s on Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Channel =)

ZANESSA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! @ 06/16/2008 at 8:41 pm

I think she’ll do great in movies, she is really pretty!

selena me caes mal¡¡¡

no se x k tuviste fama

estas = k mailey cirus

la fama se te subio a la

cabezaa

she wil do really great in movies she is an amazin actor but if u dont b careful she will b more played out than miley cyrus!!

im already getting sick of her. blah. and it does seem like your trying to shove her down our throats.

She’s trying to make her self seem like she’s perfect. “I got my ring blessed, and im staying pure!”. Okay nobody asked you.

no one really cares to hear about her on here except for ages 11-16.

She’s a cutie =).

wow whats with the world to day the most untalented people are the ones that are getting notice thats sad Selena you are not talented

No idea who she is but she looks like a mini Mila Kunis.

selgomezfan @ 06/16/2008 at 9:06 pm

OMG! she is not trying to be “the next miley cyrus” miley sux btw, she is just being herself. her and demi are my role models i just hate how ppl say bad things about her and number 19 WOO!!! GO MEXICANS I AM A HISPANIC AND THEY ROCK!!!!! and she seems really cool the way demi talks about her and she is great role model for kids not miley she is a jerk

hope she won’t become like the ****** miley! Like u selena, but be careful and do not become a ****** ****** like curus!!!!

dumb asses she dont ask to be on here.jared keep it up we love selena and shes so gorgeous

she has a horrible nose and looks like a *****

selgomezfan @ 06/16/2008 at 9:11 pm

rachel that is just mean :p

ANTISELENA @ 06/16/2008 at 9:15 pm

SELENA YOU SUCKS!
SHE IS SO IDIOT AND ARROGANT!
I HATE YOU SELENA! GO OUT OF DISNEY

selgomezfan @ 06/16/2008 at 9:17 pm

rachel that is just mean:p

NAY!
i just don’t like her.

I could careless what she does.
I just want her to take Miley-the-monkeys spotlight!

i dont wanna see that girl again.

So go SELENA GO!

She looks pretty in all the pictures.

I don’t get how others can say she’s trying to be the next Miley Cyrus. What is Selena doing that is so Miley Cyrus..? going to movie premiers, getting her picture taken, having her own show in Disney, have photoshoots..? Come on..

I can’t wait for both her movies. She’s a great actress.

#19 callate idiota, esa tonta nacio en nueva york en el 1992. no sabe nada del pais de su papa, es muy americana. gracias a dios, porq no la queremos aqui!

stop posting fakeass news!! post miley news! selena is just a no talent wannabe!!

booyah i designed that couple skate tee!!!!!!
hahahahaha!! and my co-worker did the green one. ha!!!!!!

love the outfit they make her look like a normal 15 year old.

selena and demi are awesome
hopefully they takeover disney and
miley will be out

She’s really cute and talented. Disney needed someone new who has the right kind of image. I’m glad it’s Selena!

young wh*re in the making

She has a big nose :/

SELENA IS MUCH PRETTIER AND BETTER THAN STUPIDNESSA

she’s cute and all but I like Miley better. There trying to make her the next Miley, which that can never be done. She’s ok in acting.

she’s a cute girl….but Disney is trying to hard to make her on top like Miley Cyrus; she needs to work on her acting and then they can barge in and make her a big star.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/16/2008 at 10:18 pm

who the fcuk is this whōre?

jared, you sure do love your 15y/o posters.

ok? yall are all dum!mi love selena! and thanks 4 putting her on here!! keep it up!!

she’s cute, and i watch the show with my niece all the time.

the poses are kinda cheesy, but she’s only what, sixteen? so it fits.

vhudgensbiggestfan @ 06/16/2008 at 11:45 pm

OMFG I LOVE HER SHES ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAMOUS PPL
SO IS MILEY CYRUS VANESSA HUDGENS JONAS BROTHERS DEMI LOVATO
SELENA IS GORGEOUS LIKE USUALY JUST LIKE ANYONE ON MY LISTT OF FAVORITE PPL!
LOVE YOU SELENA

SHE ROOOOOOOOOOCKS

SELENA AND DEMI ARE SO PRETTY :D

I LOVED MILEY, BUT SHE HAS CHANGED A LOT !

I LOVE YOU SEL!

Love her and can’t wait for both movies.
She looks pretty here, too.

YAY!!!!I think she will do great on both!If it’s one thing she is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy greaaaattttt at it is acting..She’s talented in the acting arts!

She’s gorgeous!

She’s pretty..
at least she’s making more money than u people who talk so much!!
give the girl a break..
she seems way smarter than miley!!!!
such a sweet girl.go selena!

miley made such a big impact so fast and selena has been around a while! miley is on her 2nd cd and selena would have to be part unicorn to win the children of america over as miley did! selena shows sure signs of wanting to be miley and craves attention! and she is quite the poser because there is no way she is a rocker…her news and all the stories about ,attitude,actions and her style dont mix mtogether right. she doesnt have a place…..rocker?pop?jazz? wat?!!?!? i would like to know and i dont think selena can prove herself to anyone!

stop being mean..if you dont like her, don’t say anything at all..

EWWWWWWWWWWW.

La conciencia al final de nuestra vida
solo es laberinto sin salida

aw selena gomez is adorable.

Please check out my entry to a french Jonas Brothers contest so I can win =)
Don’t hesitate to leave comments!!

Thanks guys!!!

I dont get what the big deal about her is! She’s on Disney channel for goodness sake, why are people caring more than they should about her?

I mean I dont hate her or anything, but all the attention that “disney stars” are getting is a bit ridiculous, right now.

Come on Jonas Brothers, Demi, Selena, Miley, where does it end?

serena-brazilia @ 06/17/2008 at 5:44 am

I LIKE DEMI LOVATO BETTER !!!
she’s sooooooo talented and soo pretty !!!
her voice is so powerful for a 15years old girl and I love her acting in camp rock

selena is pretty , but i d’ont like her that much :D

WILHELM (HITLER'S SON) @ 06/17/2008 at 5:55 am

FCUK OFF HATERS!
If you don’t like Selena, or Demi, or Disney Channel, then why are you spending some miserable minutes of your life dissing them?
Huh? C’mon! You haters are all insecure! IN-SE-CURE!
Because you haters are not famous, not being spoken throughout the world, not fashionable enough!

Everyone LOVES Selena, and if you’re one of them, I hail you.

SIEG HEIL SELENA GOMEZ!

shje is a wanna be

shes a cutie.
another cinderella story sounds cool; but the princess protection program? that sounds sucky. :\

WHAT IS IS WITH YOU GUYS ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT LAME PEOPLE

She doesn’t trying to be new miley cyrus!! I like Sel, she is very beauty.. and is ver, very clever! ;))

her skin is amazing

she can act and has a pretty face so why not YAY …:D:D:D:D

i see her more as a tv star.. like movies arent her thing. but who knows

Just_dreams @ 06/17/2008 at 8:44 am

yayyyy
Totally
selena is fullvof talent and she can be a big star
sele and demi i love you guys!!
miley too
kiisses

Just_dreams @ 06/17/2008 at 8:44 am

yayyyy
Totally
selena is fullvof talent and she can be a big star
sele and demi i love you guys!!
miley too
kiisses

selena’s a good actress im so
exited for both movies!!!!
love you selena

she gets on my nerves, she’s trying to be like Miley Cyrus

actually selena is 15, 16 in july

“i don’t like her, she’s trying to be the new miley cyrus!” (#3)

I TOTALLY agree..
Like i mean her and demi are trying to take over..
Uggh i hate them!
I mean im not saying shes ugly cause shes not..i just dont like her acting and WOWP is a crap disney channel show..
I love Hannah Montana Tho!..
Its the reason i watch disney channel!
and jb or course(duhh)
but yeah PLEASEEE stop posting selena gomez ..and dont start posting demi lovato.
Post more miley cyrus and more Jonas brothers..LOVE THEM

jbrockmysox @ 06/17/2008 at 11:01 am

for all the people who are saying she’s trying to be the new miley cyrus are retarded. people can’t do anything now without others saying they’re trying to be somebody else. And for the people who are saying they hate her oufits are retarded as well. At least she isn’t going around wearing what everybody else is wearing like most of yall. I for one love selena gomez and can’t wait to see her movies and more episodes of wizards.

totally agree with zara.
amen

Selena is the girl young girls SHOULD look up too :)

She’s beautiful, more than Miley, Britney you’re right, I think she’s trying to be herself; JUST UNDERSTAND THAT PLEASE!

GO SELENA, YOU’RE THE BEST! MILEY CYRUS IS HORRIBLE, I HATE SHE, JOBROS,DEMI&SELENA LUVER (L)

Zanessaroxursox @ 06/17/2008 at 1:55 pm

I don’t like her
She’s a fake Miley Cyrus and a bad one at that
She needs to get her own style and her own career!

i hate her… shes trying to be the new miley cyrus.
shes stupid and her heads big

I like Miley more!!! x

YAY, she is awesome, i love selena !!!

ZanessaFan4Lyfe!! @ 06/17/2008 at 4:14 pm

love her…yay for sure!! ;)

ZanessaFan4Lyfe!! @ 06/17/2008 at 4:14 pm

love her…yay for sure!! ;)

Selena, you’re sooooooo stupid! i hate you soo much, die ***** lol

I LOVE SELENA.
shes so great?
her and demi are hilarious..
haha. love their show on youtubeeee.

NAY!!!!!!!
She and her so called BFF Demi is wanna-bes!!!
They can’t even sing or sct!!

shes pretty but totally NOT the NEW MILEY!

WILHELM (HITLER'S SON) @ 06/18/2008 at 4:27 am

SIEG HEIL SELENA GOMEZ!
FCUK OFF HATERS! GO SUCK YOUR OWN —-!

Gossip Girl @ 06/18/2008 at 6:23 am

She looks so cute…

I love Selena! She is so pretty. And I love how she is into Go Green!

Kayla martin cyrus @ 06/18/2008 at 6:18 pm

Jared you are still going to have the same amount of people on here don’t listen to them keep posting thanks alot!!!

Kayla martin cyrus @ 06/18/2008 at 6:18 pm

duude.
selenas like one of the prettiest actressessess in like the history of forever.
i dont get why people are hating her.
she hasnt done anything wrong.

Honestly, Selena is AMAZING. if you guys haven’t met her, you don’t know how truly awesome and sweet she is. I’m so happy she’s getting recognized, even if it does make it harder to meet her.

NAY
I hate Selena Gomez, she’s just trying to be like Miley!

People say that she will become the next Miley Cyrus and crap, but Miley is 10 times better than Selena in singing and acting.

And what was up with her getting a purity ring? Was it because everybody was so into the Jonas Brothers having one? Or did she really want one?

It just seems to me like shes trying to hard and being somebody that shes not. Maybe she should just stick to her TV show before any new movies.

Every time I hear something about her its always goody good crap! You know just drop the act!

I love SELENA GOMEZ she’s just a simple girl:)
not like other celebrities…
Go! SELENA don’t mid people who are trying to put you down believe in your selves:)
LOVE YAH SELENA::) ♥

wannabe. can’t sing, no talent, miley’s the best!!!!!!!!!

she is very cute and is better than miley cyrus!!!!!!

whoever says demi lovato can’t sing (or is worse than miley cyrus) is clearly deaf and insane. and how is selena gomez trying to copy miley cyrus? because she has a tv show on the disney channel? because she goes to disney channel functions? honestly, everyone is just saying disney stars copy each other without any reasoning. seriously, back your self up.

MILEEY 4EVEEEER
NOT SELENA,
NAAAAAAAAAAY

oh haay ! @ 06/23/2008 at 3:14 pm

omgsh.
it amazes me of how pretty she is !
i love selena, she is so talented.

DisneyLove @ 06/24/2008 at 3:11 pm

Where do you buy the t-shirts that support going green from?

Selena is great, i love her!

PROUD PARENT @ 06/26/2008 at 4:50 pm

I hope she is the new Miley. I dont want it to make her a **** though. Actually Miley isnt a **** just a teen. But I would rather her take Miley’s spot then Demmi cuz that will get to sweet Demi’s head!

wtf?
why is everyone bashing on her?
if you dont like her dont post a rude comment.
your all a bunch of jerks.

she is so damn pretty
and im dead serious when i say that

Kayla martin cyrus @ 06/29/2008 at 6:45 pm

OK WOWP IS NOT CRAP IT’S THE BEST SHOW NOW SO SHUT UP AND JARED PLEASE KEEP POSTING SELENA DON’T LET HER HATERS DO THIS TO YOU THEY ARE ONLY MEAN CAUSE SHE WAS IM A VIDEO WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS PLEASE NO KEEP POSTING SELENA AND PEOPLE WHO HATE SELENA GO DIE!!

Kayla martin cyrus @ 06/29/2008 at 6:45 pm

I think she will not be the next miley. She will be ten times better. She has talent and potential, and is gorgeous. As long as she keeps a level head she will go far.

Selena is sooo awesome!
I love her!

helena,eude,jess,Regina,Natalie,CRYSTAL,hjk,youngy,and vic y don’t u guys shutup and go to hell she is talented and her and demi r my favorite actresses and i know Selena would not try to be the next Miley Cyrus cuz Selena would never be such a ***** like Miley

umm sorry to disrespect the adults but you guys should just shut up with your stupid mean comments about Selena.

you shud know better than to talk bad about someone who IS TALENTED!

otherwise she wouldnt have a hit show on the DISNEYCHANNEL which ofcourse you wudnt know about or dont care about because you are OLD!

kids are the future and you aldults are obviously not, so ha!

anahit323 @ 07/16/2008 at 5:16 pm

omg ma friends went to americana one day and they rlly saw here there and got pictures! i love her she is sooooooooo pretty and amazing and shes like a rlly great role model unlike mile cyrus!LOVE YOOH!<333

:D

i wish my pics came out like this

Selena , just keep Rocking !!! But Please try not to be the next “miley” because the only person who can be miley is miley…

I love Disney Girls Demi, Miley, Selena

With love,
Your next American idol

mrsjonasforever @ 08/16/2008 at 1:43 pm

GO SELENA SHUT UP UR JUST JEALOUS I HATE U HATERS

Omensloth @ 08/16/2008 at 9:05 pm

selena is really attractive, a she is obviously not trying to be the next Cyrus cos she’s not a ****. She is also taking things much slower and will probably turn out like hilary duff, I carn’t see any problems with that, can you?

Go selena! Woooooooo!!!!!!!!

cαssαndrα , ( iloovenick @ 08/19/2008 at 4:36 pm

nick αnd selenα αre not ment to be
i didnt like miley αnd her αnd nick went
out but i like miley αlot
more thαn selenα!!!!!! selenα is just
someone who is reαlly pretty so
she is getting notcied wow
she cαn αct so cαn everyone
else but her bffe demi on
the onther hαnd is my
fαvorite disney chαnnel stαr αlong with
αshley tidαle ( : demi
is pretty αnd hαs reαl tαlent ( : go DEMI <3

i don’t like her, she’s trying to be the new miley cyrus!!!
everyone keeps saying she is soo pretty
surre she is you could be too if you had that much make-up
on .!!!! goo demi ( :

I love her hair, but she never looks like 16!!

You’re my idol…
I love your acting so much….

ok she is not trying 2 be the new miley she could b way better than her and she’s probably still pretty w/out make-up on and demi’s just the same don’t get me wrong i like demi but i’m just saying thats how all stars r

i love selenagomez she is pretty

demi is so sweet and her voice is so great

she is pretty funny and nice voice

she is sexy and hot i want to marry her

I THINK SELENA IS THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD………..
WE ALWAYS LOVE U SELENA………………………………

shisir rai @ 02/02/2010 at 11:50 am

i love u “Selena Gomez” u sooooooooooooo hot yaar…………………………

love u sooooomuch

love selena…… so muj….. m one of her biggest fan…… go gal!!!

dear jared jr, , hi my name is david conway and my comments to the disney star selena marie gomez , i know that this is very old web site just because of off this issue is about going green t shirt , i just what the realy selena marie gomez just to know thar i hred that this is your last season 4 , of wizards of waverly place tv series i know that about walt disney production company is one that doesn,t what that tv serirs on any more , but the way i just ready just by wowp tv studio they did it what to end it as well selena marie gomez they are the ones whats to have season 5 , or to have a spin off tv series next , and please pepole just ask selena marie gomez just come to my email box im at the dconway62@verizon.net / and please ask selena marie gomez just go to \the web site called ,, save wizards of waverly place , com , and just read at the button line just on that web site and just write back to me just at my email box by losing my email addreess ,,, i just left here ,,,, and please send this to selena marie gomez right o,way please , and please send it on to selena gomez web site as well / love david b conway

are you dating justin bieber?

anonymouswholovesSELENA @ 06/05/2012 at 12:44 am

i’m only interested in does t-shirts n selene(she’s awesome)
btw is the t-shirt available?

vishal jaiswal @ 10/15/2012 at 6:23 am

i love Miley Selena Debby Demi Taylor .