Keanu Reeves: I Love Me Some China Chow

Keanu Reeves: I Love Me Some China Chow

No, Keanu Reeves hasn’t been craving Chinese food lately. But he sure has been spending a lot of time with British actress China Chow.

Keanu, 43, and China, 34, were later spotted sharing a romantic lunch together in Sanremo along the Mediterranean coast of Italy on Tuesday.

The pair was later riding off together on a motorcycle.

Just yesterday, shirtless Keanu and topless China were seen frolicking along a beach in the French Riviera.

10+ pictures inside of Keanu Reeves and China Chow spending some quality time together…

keanu reeves china chow 01
keanu reeves china chow 10
keanu reeves china chow 11
keanu reeves china chow 12

Credit: KCSPresse; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: China Chow, Keanu Reeves

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

a romantic lunch together? You mean with the dozen other people they were with? Including the brunette Keanu was ACTUALLY sitting next to? LOL…whatever.

is it just me or do they look IDENTICAL?? they’re twins!

Hi Jared. Thank you so much for the wonderful vacation pictures of Keanu. He’s having a great trip, wine, water, sun, friends and family. I hope he’s getting some well earned rest. Thanks again Jared. You are a doll.

i get the sense alot of people here are not yet comfortable with the idea of hot asian women!!! yea.. keep being jealous.. haha

Keanu looks really good in these pics, especially in the one he’s standing next to his Harley *_*… I’ve always had a kind of crush on him… He’s adorable!

They look… kind of good together… Not really sure… Anyway, if he’s happy in this relationship then best wishes to them!

43 and still a hot b*tch.. good for him!

OK, after viewing more pics I have to agree with #26. I see nothing “romantic”. And, the account of them later riding off together on his motorcycle….I just saw pics on another site and well, he’s on his motorcycle in that outfit, alone, but riding next to other guy friends on their motorcycles. They all got rained on…cute, cute pics. But, yeah, not seeing the romance. Maybe they’ll actually hold hands at some point so everyone can stop guessing. ;P

ps…to the person that thinks everyone is b*tching because she’s Asian. I think people here tend to just b*tch when someone is hotter than them. Kinda sad.

are they dating ?? or just hanging around as friends….seems like friends to me

she is ugly & dressed very weird. nice name – china chow. is that really her birth name? i guess its ok because he isn’t hot anymore.

RachelSun @ 06/18/2008 at 1:11 am

That woman is in no way ugly. Unfortunately since Jared is known he is getting a lot of these immature perezhilton, dlisted type negative people who probably look like Jabba the Hut while knocking every celebrity as ugly or untalented.

Keanu looks like he is having fun. He has had many girlfriends and he never is publicly affectionate. A lot of people don’t do PDA.

china chow is beautiful,and she looks a lot like ellen pompeo.Keanu is very hot….

Keanu is usually so low key and out of the spotlight and that is sooo HOT! I wish the papparazi would leave him alone and yet I enjoy every chance I get to see his gorgeous face! China chow is cute but still not good enough for my Keanu!!!!

my hero Keanu @ 06/18/2008 at 4:31 am

Apart from being so gorgeous, Keanu is extremely generous too. I have read in several different places that he gave all the stunt men who worked with him on the Matrix films, a Harley Davidson bike each.
Not only that….he gave his whole paycheck for the Matrix movie that he made in Australia to all the special effects people. He said that they were the reason for the success of those movies and that they deserved to have the money. He said he didn’t need that much money anyway because he has plenty as it is.
He has also donated millions to cancer research.

What a guy hey! God bless you Keanu. You are a true Sweetheart.

The incredible edward! @ 06/18/2008 at 6:00 am

Never liked Keanu… he looks like something seriously wrong with him…

Gossip Girl @ 06/18/2008 at 6:14 am

Keanu looks so cute…

China??
What a weird name……..
Is she a Chinese or sth????

Mientras el coche entraba en el campamento, Ruth recorrió con la mirada la multitud de chicos que hacían cola para recibir una chapa con su nopmbre. Vio a mi hermana en medio de un grupo de maestros. Ella había evitado poner su apellido en su chapa y había optado por dibujar en su mlugar un pez. De este modo no mentia exacatmente, pero buscaba a algun chico de los clegios de los alrededores que no estuviera enterado de su muerte, o a l menos no la relacionara con ella.

shakalakaboomboom @ 06/18/2008 at 7:05 am

Hey, is he really 43?

China Chow is a fashionista, her mom was Fashion Icon Tina Chow. They are among the most beautiful women in the world. I hope she finds Mr. Right, Keanu is okay, but China is a classy girl for sure.

lavenderskye @ 06/18/2008 at 8:23 am

They make a cute couple! Yay for them!!!

lavendermoon @ 06/18/2008 at 8:27 am

Keanu’s still sooooo HOT! Theymake a cute couple…Yay for them!!!

parisgirl @ 06/18/2008 at 8:45 am

This dude looks so dirty, smh
stop fighting the hotness Keanu

E….
Where are you seeing other photos of Keanu on his motorcycle?
Does anyone know?
Thx

She doesn’t look Asian.

J, fansite keanu connection dot com. They say they avoid stalkerazzi shots but since he seemed well aware of those being taken and even gave the pap a thumbs up after getting rained on, they decided they were ok to post. They’re adorable.

They look cute together, somehow both their appearances match.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids :):)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All