Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt meets up with his Fight Club costar Ed Norton to catch a Radiohead concert together at Civica Arena in Milan, Italy on Wednesday night.

Norton has said, “Brad and I had a mutual fixation on the second two Radiohead albums.”

Also at the concert was Mariane Pearl, Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s close friend. (Angie starred as Pearl in 2007′s A Mighty Heart.)

Norton‘s latest superhero flick, The Incredible Hulk, is out in theaters now. Angie‘s action thriller, Wanted, is out in theaters on Friday, June 27. Reviews are already pouring in and it looks like it’s going to be a smash hit!

“Relentless, in-your-face action and a classy cast led by a beefed-up James McAvoy and a heavily tatted Angelina Jolie combine to promise powerful B.O. prospects worldwide for Universal.” — Variety

“This over-the-top, ultraviolent, hyperkinetic action thriller pretty much has it all… The three of them (Jolie, McAvoy and Morgan Freeman) prove to be colorful assets in a film where even the bullets seem to have a personality all their own.” — Hollywood Reporter

Getty

1,845 Responses to “Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead”

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 774 » Show All

1. 51
    ike Says:

Brad Pitt..at a Radiohead concert!!! Chris Martin will be suicidal.

2. 52
    vickifromtexas Says:

# 390 becky @ 06/19/2008 at 12:12 am You people are the most eveil obsessed group I have ever seen. You are here day and night, throwing insults at each other and about your idols………..people in the real world do not care or ever talk about BRAD and his Pitts
    =============================================
    # 46 main @ 06/19/2008 at 5:23 pm you people make me sick, your delusional, weird obsessed hateful fools

hey main you are very like becky. hm.

3. 53
    tabitha Says:

I bet Marianne spent time with the family whereever they are. Brad looks like a proud dad showing off his pictures.

4. 54
    ashby Says:

ESTELLE

———–

Thanks!

5. 55
    alia Says:

hiya to all the regulars :D
    bbl…

6. 56
    nADIA Says:

lol at all these haters.coming here at the same time again. :roll:

why are you even trying?she is not Angelina’s friend only,actually Brad knew her before Angie.and they were friends before Angie became friend with her.

is it that much hard for Chinnifer fans to watch Brad happy with his life.

and hey tresjolie aka pam!!!you are trying too much lately.get used to watch him.because you will see more of him as his movies are coming out.so get used to it.lol

7. 57
    LuckyL Says:

mimi @ 06/19/2008 at 5:19 pm

___
    #40/#41

FIRST OF ALL, Miss Dumb Troll, he is FORTY-FOUR and I only have a problem when idiotic trolls like you want to act like Angelina, who is almost a decade younger than Jen, is too old to be having children and she and Brad are soooooo old they need artificial insemination. They are making sweet, chaotic love all the time, are young and traveling and doing good work and you who are problem 5 from the way it sounds, is at home, hating, and doing nothing but probably making your mother’s life a living hell with all your whining

Go hang all over Jen’s quickly aging, over-tanned hide some more please

8. 58
    raydyoed Says:

:?)

9. 59
    piper, with a low Says:

The haters can’t handle it.

When they’re not using Marianne Pearl as the dupe manipulated by Brad and Angelina, they’re trying to create something shady about she and Brad hanging out, nevermind the fact that Angelina gave a moving speech about her before giving her an award mere months ago. She is a family friend and it looks like it’s for keeps, chimps!

As for the possibility of a Marianne-Ed Norton hook-up, Marianne seems capable of handling his douchebaggery tendencies and temperament. Anyway, I assume that Marianne will be dropping by to see Angelina soon, if it hasn’t happened already. They could be reading a text from Angelina, for all we know.

10. 60
    to main Says:

———————-

We all can’t be sweetness and light like you.

11. 61
    nADIA Says:

I just saw a video of him at Concert and he was dancing.it was funny.it looks like he had lots of fun there.lol

12. 62
    piper, with a low Says:

# 49 Ingrid @ 06/19/2008 at 5:26 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Acting ability is relevant at a Radiohead concert, why…?

13. 63
    LuckyL Says:

problem=probably*

14. 64
    LuckyL Says:

nADIA @ 06/19/2008 at 5:37 pm

____

Could you post the link? =)

15. 65
    LuckyL Says:

I know this is probably a common mistake, but I see even some of the fans posting Brad is 45. He is 44. He will not be 45 until December 18, 2008

16. 66
    Ingrid Says:

# 49 Ingrid @ 06/19/2008 at 5:26 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Acting ability is relevant at a Radiohead concert, why…?
    ——————————————————————————————-
    I was giving my opinion and CLEARLY you’re bothered with my opinion that you had to mention about the topic. If I had said that Brad Pitt is an amazing actor, you wouldn’t have replied now, would you?

17. 67
    fyi2 Says:

Still hoping that Brad and Ed are in a movie together soon. Notice how quickly Ed left State of Play after Brad did. They are really good friends and were great in Fright Club.

18. 68
    Pam Says:

vickifromtexas @ 06/19/2008 at 5:17 pm

# 37 Pam @ 06/19/2008 at 5:15 pm i think folks want to see the baby momma, not the old man. by the time the twins are ten brad pitt will be as old as my grandfather.
    ========================================
    you are very blessed to have such a young grandfather.
    __________

YOUNG? My gramps is 57 or 58.

19. 69
    Helena Says:

I just love Radiohead. I own all seven of their albums. lol.

20. 70
    lora Says:

YOUNG? My gramps is 57 or 58.
    ——————–
    yeah…the older I get the younger 58 is. My mom died at 58, way way too young.

21. 71
    LuckyL Says:

Pam @ 06/19/2008 at 5:42 pm

vickifromtexas @ 06/19/2008 at 5:17 pm

========================================
    you are very blessed to have such a young grandfather.
    __________

YOUNG? My gramps is 57 or 58.
    ____

THEN STOP COMPARING/ EXAGGERATING BIT**

22. 72
    aimee Says:

Brad has been a Radiohead fan for a long time. Great to see marianne pearl looking so happy too.

23. 73
    nADIA Says:

sorry I don’t know how to post the link to the video.I have to say he is aweful in dancing.lol in a very cute way though.

24. 74
    fyi2 Says:

mimi @ 06/19/2008 at 5:18 pm

No one is saying she is soo old at 39 in the real world. But in the movie world 40 is the end of the line for many women, while for men they can be 100 and still get a romantic lead role. Sally Field and many other actresses have said this. Is this fair? No it is not, but men run most of the studios and they want young women (translated as teens and 20′s) in their films. There has been much discussion of this double standard, and a new film, a remake of a great 30′s film, “The Women” with women only in the cast, is being released, but does not seem to be getting much publicity.

25. 75
    Helena Says:

lol at all these haters.coming here at the same time again. :roll:

is it that much hard for Chinnifer fans to watch Brad happy with his life.

—————–

It’s losers like you who give a bad name for Brad and Angelina fans. You’re being hypocritical by calling people ‘haters’ when you’re clearly firing negativity towards Jennifer Aniston. I really wish both fans would grow up. It’s been several years. Move on.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 774 » Show All