Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt meets up with his Fight Club costar Ed Norton to catch a Radiohead concert together at Civica Arena in Milan, Italy on Wednesday night.

Norton has said, “Brad and I had a mutual fixation on the second two Radiohead albums.”

Also at the concert was Mariane Pearl, Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s close friend. (Angie starred as Pearl in 2007′s A Mighty Heart.)

Norton‘s latest superhero flick, The Incredible Hulk, is out in theaters now. Angie‘s action thriller, Wanted, is out in theaters on Friday, June 27. Reviews are already pouring in and it looks like it’s going to be a smash hit!

“Relentless, in-your-face action and a classy cast led by a beefed-up James McAvoy and a heavily tatted Angelina Jolie combine to promise powerful B.O. prospects worldwide for Universal.” — Variety

“This over-the-top, ultraviolent, hyperkinetic action thriller pretty much has it all… The three of them (Jolie, McAvoy and Morgan Freeman) prove to be colorful assets in a film where even the bullets seem to have a personality all their own.” — Hollywood Reporter

1,845 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 774 » Show All

I don’t think he was actually dancing…..I didnt see any feet movement.

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

Looks like Papa Pitt had a great time and loves to show off pixs of his growing family. What a proud papa. :)

waves to everyone – gotta run, drop off the noble boy for his trip. BBL

Ingrid @ 06/19/2008 at 5:41 pm

Ingrid!!you seriously believe that you are annoying anyone? :roll:

I mean seriously you believe so??hehehe I wish some people would put their feets on the ground and stop thinking about themselves very highly.lol

so now you think Ed is better actor than Brad,so what?what should we do right now because of your opinion. :lol:

ClaireBabyGirl @ 06/19/2008 at 5:51 pm

hello my stalker!!come!!! come!!! bite me. :lol:

I am happy to see the rave reviews for wanted. I can’t wait for friday.
Brad and Ed toghether always reminds me that sexy movie of thiers Fight Club, I watched that movie a lot times.
marian, Brad showing her photos very cute.

I am happy to see the rave reviews for wanted. I can’t wait for friday.
marian, Brad showing her photos very cute.

How cool. I wonder if ED and MP were staying at the Jolie Pitts home and they (sans Angelina) went on a day trip to Milan. Living inEeurope has to be great. Hope they stay there after Angelina has the babies so she can go on day trips also.

pam!!If your grandpa is 58,it makes you around 12 or so.oh you can’t even watch Wanted movie.you poor little girl. :lol:

Don’t know if the video was posted yet!!!

vickifromtexas @ 06/19/2008 at 6:06 pm

# 79 Pam @ 06/19/2008 at 5:59 pm Damn, lora… are you older than my grandpa? Now i feel weird posting on a site where senior citizens roam free. I think Celeb gossip is for the younger crowd, grandma.
====================================================
ok pam let’s say your 19, that would mean your parents had you at 19 and your grandparents had your parent at 19. now that would make your grandfather 57 or 58. brad just started his family later than your family started out.

No Pam, I am NOT older than your grandpa, I have a few more years before I hit 50, but so what?

Insider - shhhh… @ 06/19/2008 at 6:08 pm

# 586 Insider – shhhh…. @ 06/19/2008 at 2:37 pm
Shhhhh.
A wedding is this weekend. Family is in town, and a few have yet to arrive. It will be a small family affair. Brads night out was the Radiohead concert with his brother Doug and James.
The babies will then be delivered while everyone is therewill be at least a week or maybe 2 week celebration.
Its a really great and joyous occasion.
++++++++++++++++

Ed and Marianne will be at the ceremony too!! Word is going around now it could have taken place already or may be this weekend.

vickifromtexas @ 06/19/2008 at 6:06 pm

you mean she is 19,so her parents had her when they were 20 or 21?oh I can totally see her parents didn’t know anything about parenting when they had her.all in her actions.

nADIA @ 06/19/2008 at 5:48 pm

sorry I don’t know how to post the link to the video.I have to say he is aweful in dancing.lol in a very cute way though.
____
Copy and paste the url/ link’s web address?

My dad had me at 18. when I was 20 I had my son. My son’s grandpa is how old?

U do the math

where are my posts?

vickifromtexas @ 06/19/2008 at 6:12 pm

# 88 nADIA @ 06/19/2008 at 6:09 pm vickifromtexas @ 06/19/2008 at 6:06 pm

===============================================
i was just guessing her age. i was trying to make her see just because someone does something different doesn’t make it wrong.

old dad?gimme this old dad!’diot!go ask larry king.

# 84 guli Hey Miss guli. Thanks for bringing that over. I think Brad looks so cute rocking out to Raidohead. I sent you a message at JLB, and an e-mail. Check both places.

You know this whole Brad is old discussion is so silly. Look at Warren Beatty that man is 71 and still looks good. And he has young children. Wasn’t Annette Bening pregnant about 4 or 5 years ago, when she was up for an Oscar. Brad is 44 yrs old and has darn near 27 yrs to go before he is as old as Warren. And Warren was still making babies at 67. Brad is a young man with many years ahead of him. Andie seems happy, which is all that matters. Peace

well @ 06/19/2008 at 6:10 pm Why didn’t jenjen make Brad a younger dad when they were still married? Had she popped out a kid, he wouldn’t be called an old dad now, and they probably would still be together. So don’t blame Brad for being an old dad, blame jenjen instead.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s not for me to place blame on anyone BUT as all see now Brad is more than OK with becoming a Dad through adoption as well as by birth. Brad became a Dad in his early 40′s and will have 6 kids by age 44. Many men are now not becoming Dads until they are in their 50′s or older. Different strokes for different folks.

dina#1–I was just getting to respond to you at the other place. Ok, you are here… I know he is so cute and it’s great to see him with Ed and MP. I bet Angie wanted him to go. I’m sure MP will visit Angie soon. That is so nice about Europe every country is only a few hours away by plane. I can go to Germany in two hours by plane from Turkey. MP lives in Paris so it’s probably half an hour :)

brad is so happy @ 06/19/2008 at 6:27 pm

i loved the dancing video. he has a sense of rhythm now angie and family has been very good for him . have fun brad

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 774 » Show All