Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt meets up with his Fight Club costar Ed Norton to catch a Radiohead concert together at Civica Arena in Milan, Italy on Wednesday night.

Norton has said, “Brad and I had a mutual fixation on the second two Radiohead albums.”

Also at the concert was Mariane Pearl, Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s close friend. (Angie starred as Pearl in 2007′s A Mighty Heart.)

Norton‘s latest superhero flick, The Incredible Hulk, is out in theaters now. Angie‘s action thriller, Wanted, is out in theaters on Friday, June 27. Reviews are already pouring in and it looks like it’s going to be a smash hit!

“Relentless, in-your-face action and a classy cast led by a beefed-up James McAvoy and a heavily tatted Angelina Jolie combine to promise powerful B.O. prospects worldwide for Universal.” — Variety

“This over-the-top, ultraviolent, hyperkinetic action thriller pretty much has it all… The three of them (Jolie, McAvoy and Morgan Freeman) prove to be colorful assets in a film where even the bullets seem to have a personality all their own.” — Hollywood Reporter

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

1,845 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 874 » Show All

Don’t forget Clint Eastwood, he’s 79 and has an 11 year old daughter. He has 7 kids in total, and his oldest kids are in their 40′s.

maybe it is just a message from Angie.when Brad told her that Mariane is also there,then she sent them an e-mail.whatever it is,they both look excited about.specially Mariane.

Mrs. Smith @ 06/19/2008 at 6:35 pm

Looks like BradDad is having some good fun at the concert, not to mention, showing off his gorgeous kids on his iphone to MP.

Thanks Jared. Can’t wait to see ‘Wanted.”

sshhii_baby @ 06/19/2008 at 6:36 pm

Can someone please post a link to the dancing Brad. Thankyou!

cool…ed norton is cool too…angie rocks!

Orig Ruth @ 06/19/2008 at 6:39 pm

Can someone send the video of Brad at the concert to ET, so they can finally admit they were wrong, because I just don’t think that Brad would be at a concert with newly born premature twins at home. I know it silly but I still hold out hope that they would one day correct their error.

Thanks jj for the new thread, I miss Brad so much. He looks so hot

I heart Radiohead. Shows already sell out as it is, so more fans isn’t a bad thing. It’s not like they’re an underground band that we can keep to ourselves. They are the greatest band alive today, if not ever. Yes, I’m talking to you, Beatles.

Why are you singling me out for not mentioning Radiohead. I can mention whatever I will, plus all you Brad Pitt fans out there don’t seem to be talking on topic of him being at Radiohead concert. Please stop with your whining, if you don’t like my comments, just skip them. I made an opinion, just because you can’t accept, no need to rag on at me.

BETSY SMITH @ 06/19/2008 at 4:55 pm

RADIOHEAD WOW WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THEY CAME OUT WITH A C.D?
——–
Wow – I do hope you were being sarcastic (although I don’t get the sarcasm)… In Rainbows? And the second In Rainbows CD? Yeah….

catherine @ 06/19/2008 at 6:52 pm

Brad and Ed and MP are in radiohead concert. cool. Brad looks very happy and shows off his family pictures.

Pitt has turned into a Stupid after joining with that ugly Angelina

sshhii_baby @ 06/19/2008 at 6:56 pm

thankyou jjb for the link. Brad and his sexy swagger!! Sexiest daddy ever!!

I actually saw Brad and Jen at a Radiohead concert a few years ago.

why does this confuse me: the second two radiohead albums?

the bends and ok computer then?

Brad should enjoy every single waking moment having fun. When the twins arrive, get ready for sleep deprivation x 2!! So glad he is out with great friends having fun. It would be awesome if Ed Norton hooks up with Marianne Pearl. But maybe he is too temperamental…

I already posted the video!

WHERE IS ED NORTON? aha i don’t see him. and he’s the only worthy person mentioned in this post. and wtf at people wanting ed and mariane to hook up? HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

I have this in my collection, it’s Brad & Ed singing’Venus’ , but it’s not new or at the concert.

I love Radiohead, Love Brad, Ed, and Marianne, It’s All good !!!!
Cheers Jared !

Thanks for pics, he really loves his hats

hey again @ 06/19/2008 at 7:09 pm

Can this man get any sexier??? I’m serious.

“BETSY SMITH @ 06/19/2008 at 4:55 pm

RADIOHEAD WOW WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THEY CAME OUT WITH A C.D?”

Wow, what a retarded statement.

Wait * Excuse me fans, excuse me their saying ‘P*nis”. It may be offensive to some. I had a cleaner version. Cut the wrong link*tnen posted**hit me over the head* bam bam. Pardon. Nelah. I was to anxious to contribute. Still a work in progress.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 874 » Show All