Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt meets up with his Fight Club costar Ed Norton to catch a Radiohead concert together at Civica Arena in Milan, Italy on Wednesday night.

Norton has said, “Brad and I had a mutual fixation on the second two Radiohead albums.”

Also at the concert was Mariane Pearl, Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s close friend. (Angie starred as Pearl in 2007′s A Mighty Heart.)

Norton‘s latest superhero flick, The Incredible Hulk, is out in theaters now. Angie‘s action thriller, Wanted, is out in theaters on Friday, June 27. Reviews are already pouring in and it looks like it’s going to be a smash hit!

“Relentless, in-your-face action and a classy cast led by a beefed-up James McAvoy and a heavily tatted Angelina Jolie combine to promise powerful B.O. prospects worldwide for Universal.” — Variety

“This over-the-top, ultraviolent, hyperkinetic action thriller pretty much has it all… The three of them (Jolie, McAvoy and Morgan Freeman) prove to be colorful assets in a film where even the bullets seem to have a personality all their own.” — Hollywood Reporter

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Clare Codeluppi
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Edward Norton

Getty
  • M.I.A. calls the VMAs "racist" after she was snubbed - US Weekly
  • Is Ronda Rousey pregnant with her first child? - TMZ
  • Mary J. Blige is getting a divorce - Gossip Cop
  • Sabrina Carpenter just dropped her new song - Just Jared Jr
  • David Foster spotted on date with new woman - Radar
  • Cara Delevingne pulled a prank on the squad - Lainey Gossip
  • Conservatives are attacking Bradley Cooper - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://Justjared Felinelilly

AWW! Thanks for the USA Today interview! I love the way Angie talks about Brad. :smile:

• usa article link
  • Alexanderina

# 199 dina #1 @ 06/19/2008 at 10:59 pm

=================================================
    I agree, Brad definitely knows how to dance :lol:

• Orig Ruth

dina #1 @ 06/19/2008 at 10:59 pm

++++++
    Even if it’s only one move they’ll kill it all night long.:lol:

• http://http LUV ANGIE

#56,

ACTUALLY, NO.
    The TRUTH is that Angie and Mariane Pearl had play dates
    when her Madd and MP’s Adam were little.
    Of course, there are PICTURES about that.
    Pitt bought the rights to her book, but they were NOT friends.
    When he took MP to a concert in April, 05, he was
    WELL after Angie and he certainly knew they were friends.

MP calls Angie her SISTER, that’s how GREAT friends they are.
    So assuming that Angie didn’t meet MP before the
    concert is PLAIN RIDICULOUS.

Pitt’s FICTION continues! His only friends before Angie
    were the Z-list Cox-Arquetts. Face it.

• vickifromtexas

# 204 Orig Ruth @ 06/19/2008 at 11:12 pm dina #1 @ 06/19/2008 at 10:59 pm

++++++
    Even if it’s only one move they’ll kill it all night long.:lol:
    ===============================================
    lmao

• Faye88

Yes, thanks so much for the USA Today article. Very nice piece.

“Any woman knows that when you’re pregnant, if you have a partner who is embracing it with you and excited with you, it makes all the difference. I’m very lucky to have him.”

• buckeyegurl

Hello to the BAMPZS+2 fans!!

I wish the video of Brad was longer!! He was getting down, wasn’t he? Love it. He is such a hottie. Can’t wait to see the twins!

• true?

enewsonline is reporting that the Jolie-Pitts have sold their New Orleans home.

• missouri girl

# 58 LuckyL @ 06/19/2008 at 5:31 pm mimi @ 06/19/2008 at 5:19 pm

___
    #40/#41

FIRST OF ALL, Miss Dumb Troll, he is FORTY-FOUR and I only have a problem when idiotic trolls like you want to act like Angelina, who is almost a decade younger than Jen, is too old to be having children and she and Brad are soooooo old they need artificial insemination. They are making sweet, chaotic love all the time, are young and traveling and doing good work and you who are problem 5 from the way it sounds, is at home, hating, and doing nothing but probably making your mother’s life a living hell with all your whining
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………shut up he will be 45 son, you bithc

• http://justjared dina #1

vickifromtexas, that was so funny, but so true. I splattered tea all over my monitor. I’ve seen them do it. LMAO. Peace :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Frenchy

OT Jared is on the main page with some of the Real housewives of NYC. he calls them The Real Housewives of Justjared but I think that’s us!!!!!!! A lot of us aren’t housewives so maybe another title would be better. I’m off to watch Jay Leno, until tomorrow unless James McEvory says something crazy like “yeah Angie’s newborns are adorable”.

Good night.

• oh no!

LuvAngie is baaaaack! Please spare us the convo with this troll. Will be much appreciated.

• CLINIQUA

the real lou @ 06/19/2008 at 10:55 pm #195 grateful dead @ 06/19/2008 at 10:44 pm ,Your name should be”brain dead.”What the hell is wrong with some of these trolls?Do they wake up EVERYDAY negative and miserable?Thanks Jared for the new pictures of Brad!
    ____________________________

Please. ‘Grateful dead,’ is a bonafide Jen hen who’s just paid us a visit.

You can always tell when Aniston and her friends have popped in. Big clues that it’s them??

They diss Fishyth Paltry too.

They know damned well, Maniston was haunted by the b*tch every minute of her life – thinking she didn’t measure up to the obnoxious Weinstein queen and script thief. I mean that right there tells you all you need to know about Maniston’s self-esteem that she could be intimidated and worried over an obnoxious plain gawky bish like Fishyth. Sure, Fishyth looks better than maniston, but that’s not exactly anything to boast about.

Everyone knows that in maniston, Brad had just picked a safe rebound to muddle through the crap that had become his life and career (courtesy of Paltry’s politics of destruction on his asss) ….

…..but notice how the hen named ‘grateful dead,’ tries to REVISE history and infer Brad was ‘happy,’ at his wedding (I always thought that pic of Brad and Man at their wedding was odd — dude has his head down and is looking at his f**king SHOES – what kind of photo of wedded bliss is that?? Bahaha). When the hen knows damned well, Brad was in therapy, like, the NEXT DAY. lmao

…the biggest clue, well even if Aniston pals hate Angelina so much that their irrational hatred makes them sound like retards, how do you explain the mindset of a sick sad female who infers Brad is most happiest with a guy pal than he is with his babies?

It’s the oddest pathology I’ve evr seen. Part misogynistic, because of the hate for Angelina, yet equally self-loathing hovering in a thread obsessed with her at the same time.

A sociologist really needs to write a book on these women. It’s quite fascinating.

Then there’s always the most obvious question, how are the hens and haters even fooling themselves when this is literally the most famous and photographed couple in the world, where millions of smiling happy Brad pics exist (Hell at the O13 HW premiere and Cannes alone, there must be 10,000 pics…at Grauman’s Brad was such a smiling, happy, laughing fool – I thought he was insane with love…squeezing AJ’s ass, yanking her away from people…all over on every RC in the world….I mean HENS/HATERS what mental facility are you housed in?? Seriously. :lol: )?

The delusion of these old jealous hags is quite frightening. It’s like they say it, and hope it’s true – even when their preposterous delusional rants are disproven time and time and time and time again…ad nauseum for the last 4 years…

• fyi2

true? @ 06/19/2008 at 11:18 pm

Well Gossip TedC of E! says they sold the NO house according to his NO sources. Another site, the Real Estalker says maybe so maybe not as the home is still listed as belonging to Brad and Angie. Remember the lie that they had bought a home in France then that lie had to be retracted as the truth was that they were leasing not buying the home.

Truth is NO ONE KNOWS. WAIT AND SEE.

• fyi2

missouri girl @ 06/19/2008 at 11:19 pm

Six months (Dec 18th) is not soon. It is half a year away.

Soon is like within a month or so.

• warfreakbix

Ted C is a moron. He knows cr*p about the JPs. He’s not even cool enough to carry Shiloh’s used diapers.

• an oldie

Thanks for the USA Today article. The person who wrote the article did his homework. I like that.
    Brad is so cute, showing his kids pics to his friends. This is the 3rd time we see/hear about him showing the kids pics (to Jerry Weintraub on O13 set, to Catherine Keener in Cannes and now to Marianne). My hubby was the same way when our kids were little. Proud dads are the sexiest.

• vickifromtexas

missouri girl @ 06/19/2008 at 11:19 pm

the point of the post was that brad is 44 not how old he will be “son” you should read what it is that you are arguing about.

• http://http LUV ANGIE

I said the truth again.
    That makes you a troll.. unless you can prove me
    “wrong”.. which you can’t.
    It’s pretty childish from an old person (Pitt’s
    fan) to act like you do.
    What happened to discussing things? or to
    telling the truth?

• hehe

enewsonline is reporting that the Jolie-Pitts have sold their New Orleans home.
    ___________
    the always reliable ted casablanca is the one saying it

• vickifromtexas

cliniqua, the last paragraph of your post is what really does puzzle me. if i had been proven wrong for four years, if i had repeated every gossipy innuendo i had heard or read, if i had dissected photographs looking for evidence of unhappiness and each time i was proven wrong (on something that had nothing to do with me personally) i would give up. seriously it is a phenomenon i don’t understand.

• Faye88

Here’s the second Angie article in USA Today.

Angelina scorches week after week on Celeb Heat Index

Nobody generates more heat that Angelina Jolie.
    At least, not without melting down in public.

USA TODAY’s new Celebrity Heat Index tracks which celebrities are getting the most attention in the nation’s major media, and points are awarded for degrees of exposure. Since tracking began in January 2007, Jolie is second only to Britney Spears.

The actress’s rapidly growing family, her relationship with Brad Pitt, her social work with the United Nations and her movie career combine to rank her close to the top.

FIND MORE STORIES IN: United Nations | Britney Spears | Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie
    She says she understands that there is an interest in her life and is usually forthright about herself.

“I do feel like I’ve learned a lot as a person. I’m very flawed, and the lessons I’ve learned I’m happy to share,” she says.

“Most people know the lessons I’ve learned because I’ve been so public for so long and so outspoken and proud of my growth. I’ve never been hidden about it. I’m happy where I am now, and what I’ve learned as a parent and as a human being.”

But she doesn’t think today’s paparazzi-driven celebrity media is always healthy.

She adds: “It’s not like the media sells lovely stories about happy things and, ‘Somebody said something intelligent — let’s talk about it.’ That doesn’t work. It’s, ‘Somebody slipped up once’ … or just a made-up story.”

Hi Vicki! :)

• sonia

love brad and Angie, Hollywood favorite couple

• jess0

USA Today article

“I’m very lucky to have him.”

awwww. This really got me.

• vickifromtexas

hi faye88 and hugs to you.

• CLINIQUA

# 199 dina #1 @ 06/19/2008 at 10:59 pm Cliniqua remember Brad is too cool not to know how to dance. If he can mack, he can dance. Mack Daddies can dance. Peace
    _______________________

True Miss Dina, very true. :lol: …and also laughing my asss off at what Original Ruth said!! That looked like Brad’s one move, but he was workin’ it. LOL :lol:

Oh by the way — here’s the youtube video showing how Chris Martin (coldplay) ripped this band off. It’s the 4th most watched vid on Youtube right now….

• Pam

As for how Pitt is handling it all, she says, “I’m very lucky — I’m with a man who makes me feel very sexy pregnant and loves children. In the last few months it’s hard for me to pick up the other kids, so he’s there to help lift them up to me and things like that. He’s an extremely hands-on dad with all the kids and really, really supportive. Any woman knows that when you’re pregnant, if you have a partner who is embracing it with you and excited with you, it makes all the difference. I’m very lucky to have him.”

It reminds me of Katie Holmes and he quotes about how WONDERFUL and FANTASTIC baking cupcakes forTom Cruise is when we all know it’s the exact opposite. It is sad to see how fake Angelina is becoming because of PR Brad. I bet he was really angry when she told everybody how he got that godawful back tattoo.

• hmm

Love Brad’s cute dance. The man is so SEXY.

• piper, with a low

I’m glad someone posted the Brad video, but… :lol: it was only 4 seconds long.

Still, he demonstrated more grace and dancing acumen than a certain person who whipped off his suit jacket and revealed major sweat stains. :lol: That was some funny shiggity!!!

• Quote of the day

“I’m very lucky – I’m with a man who makes me feel very sexy pregnant and loves children. In the last few months it’s hard for me to pick up the other kids, so he’s there to help lift them up to me and things like that. He’s an extremely hands-on dad with all the kids and really, really supportive. Any woman knows that when you’re pregnant, if you have a partner who is embracing it with you and excited with you, it makes all the difference. I’m very lucky to have him.” —- Angelina Jolie

• jess0

PAM,

It’s just you!

• catherine

jess0 @ 06/19/2008 at 11:51 pm

USA Today article

“I’m very lucky to have him.”

awwww. This really got me.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    Angie is one lucky girl.

• Pam

THIS SHOULD BE THE QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!

This makes me sad for her. The media really has made her out to be some evil woman and brad the poor old man. UGH! It’s so unfair for her.

• Faye88

Hi Vicki – Hugs to you. Hope all is well with you and the rest of the family, especially your mom. I would love to hang around tonight, but I’m having the worst time refreshing JJ’s pages, so I guess I’ll say goodnight to you and the rest of the JP fans online.

Best wishes ! :)

• please

COME OUT EVERYONE AND SUPPORT ANGELINA ON JUNE 27.

• even better quotes

• guli

Dina#1–you did great…it was my fault..I was on the phone when R said she was bringing a friend over to sleep and I was in what do i need to clean mind set… so I sent you the same mesg. twice or thrice :lol: :lol:

• 1

What is that Brad showing Mariane ? kids photo may be she looks exited.
    I don’t know why ,but for some reason I assumed Wanted gona open next tuesday . I am going to see friday then. It looks like a great movie , plus it is getting great reviews and has great cast , Hopefully it is going to be hit.

• juju

Pam @ 06/19/2008 at 11:54 pm
    __________________

The crap you people come up with :lol: :lol:

This interview was made before the EW interview.

But why would Brad be mad? :lol: The decision to do the “godawful” was his. He loves his woman drawings.

• Angie is content & HAPPY

• sad

__________________________
    Looks like finally the tabloids are getting her. Sooner or later she will have to make a drastic change to leave that crazy media behind.

• Brad the Dad

LUV ANGIE_you didn’t tell the truth.you sinply just don’t know the truth.Brad meet with M.P afew month after D aniel was dead,and bought the book in early 2004 or even in 2003.and M.P hadn’t met with Angie until late of 2004.so who met whom sooner?go moron.you are far from truth.

and this rumor about them selling their house was in gossip blogs for a while,not now.why would they sell this house unless tabs and gossip blogs are about to run their same old sh*t about Break Up.you know that it is almost the only thing they have bought together,and them selling it is just what Outtatouch or Lies&Stuff want for their next cover.something like they are trying to do their financial work before seperation.you know that it suits their story alot.

• aNGIE SAID

I am so HAPPY that Angie and Brad are HAPPY

• Maggy

————–
    This quote is very telling. I did noticed that for the first time angelina is repeting the same answers about brad over and over again, like a press release. This quote about the media makes wonder if she is finally tired of being the bad guy and Brad being the poor victim.

• Brad the Dad

sad @ 06/20/2008 at 12:18 am “A lot of media tries to find the most negative side of everything that I do. Not all media, but there’s certainly a lot of that. Or they try to make up the craziest stories that are nothing but slanderous or hurtful or false,” she says. “You do tend to look at the way you’re represented sometimes, and you’re being presented as you not necessarily are. And you can’t do anything about it.”
    __________________________
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    she is human after all.of course that would make her sad.but she tries to ignore them but as you know even AP,Reuters and even CNN and CBS are turning to some gossip blog and channel.that is sad that you can’t even watch a news unless you see some cra* about you or your family or your friend on TV.

• CLINIQUA

# 228 Pam @ 06/19/2008 at 11:54 pm I just read the USA today interview for wanted and is it just me or does it seem like she’s been programmed to say this part over and over in every interview?

No, actually it’s just you. :lol: But, hey, you might want to find out if ALL the interviewers have “been programmed to ask her the same questions over and over in every interview.” It sure sounds like it. Not that I’m complaining. I luuuuuv hearing Angie talk about she and Brad. But hey….are you really that bothered or are you just an ugly jealous hag? Just curious….

Yoohooo?? Brad didn’t have to get a tattoo of what AJ drew, if he hadn’t done it, he wouldn’t have to worry that Angie would talk about it., now would he? But he did it. You only do something like that in the first place, if you wanted to do it more than anything else. It’s why YOUR man, doesn’t have a tattoo that your old ugly asss drew on his assss. You might want to factor that small fact into your delusions.

A tat takes planning, and time, and days to think about..it’s not like they live over the Miami Ink shop and can just run down the stairwell to Ami Jameses’ place. :lol: Brad is an actor he strips down in costume and makeup all the time, he wears loose clothing all the time, he swims with his kids all the time. Are you suggesting when people have invariably asked him what his tat is, he’s said…’oooooh, nothin’.’ :lol:

Are you that stupid, or just an ugly jealous hag?? Just curious… I can see why a bonafide hate b*tch might be resentful of Angelina, as odds are if your homely asss started drawing on your man in the back of your double wide, you’d probably get punched into next week, right? Sorry you’re so miserable and angry girlfriend, but don’t hate on AJ’s good man, and good fortune.

• county

LUV ANGIE –

Let me tell you, all your posts are YOUR OPINIONS. And you write them as “facts”

Go back to school and learn the difference between facts vs opinions.

• loveAJ

aNGIE SAID @ 06/20/2008 at 12:21 am

I am so HAPPY that Angie and Brad are HAPPY
    =============================
    Me too.

• citi

sad = maggy

Grow a spine. Use the same name.