Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt Rocks Out With Radiohead

Brad Pitt meets up with his Fight Club costar Ed Norton to catch a Radiohead concert together at Civica Arena in Milan, Italy on Wednesday night.

Norton has said, “Brad and I had a mutual fixation on the second two Radiohead albums.”

Also at the concert was Mariane Pearl, Brad and Angelina Jolie‘s close friend. (Angie starred as Pearl in 2007′s A Mighty Heart.)

Norton‘s latest superhero flick, The Incredible Hulk, is out in theaters now. Angie‘s action thriller, Wanted, is out in theaters on Friday, June 27. Reviews are already pouring in and it looks like it’s going to be a smash hit!

“Relentless, in-your-face action and a classy cast led by a beefed-up James McAvoy and a heavily tatted Angelina Jolie combine to promise powerful B.O. prospects worldwide for Universal.” — Variety

“This over-the-top, ultraviolent, hyperkinetic action thriller pretty much has it all… The three of them (Jolie, McAvoy and Morgan Freeman) prove to be colorful assets in a film where even the bullets seem to have a personality all their own.” — Hollywood Reporter

John Parra/Getty

1,845 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 974 » Show All

Thanks Jared for the new thread. :smile:

The track ‘Reckoner ‘by Radiohead is a nice song for any fan who wants to check it. Here they are in concert. I know they put on a show that Brad* Marianne ,Ed can get into. Good day. Nelah.

Radiohead’s last aalbum was
Pure Perfection

Gosh I’m hating ‘spell check grrrr. Good day.

ana / sp / Brazil @ 06/19/2008 at 7:27 pm

I love Brad forever……

Brad is SEXY and HOT.

1000 Kises

I am fan of brad and music radiohead,and brad follows very handsome.

jjb @ 06/19/2008 at 6:43 pm

Brad dances at Radiohead concert.
____
Lol, thanks, it’s not that hard Nadia

so amazing in fact , album needed an extra “a” :wink:
Cheers to All The J-P Fans.. Have a Lovley Evening..

How friggin FUN! I’m so glad he makes time to have “me time.”

I bet Brad is showing Mariane Pearl the pictures of his children. That’s what proud papa always do, his world revolves around his family. My guest Angie is still very much pregnant if not Brad will not be seen in Italy with his friend Ed Norton.
I bought 2 copies of VF to send to my daughter in Germany & to my niece in PI. I have my own copy too for keeps.
Waving to all the fans. vicki, I’m glad you like the angel. anoble, that’s funny. MF, I hope, you are not in anyway in danger or flooded because of the Mo. levees. Hi senior, Bailey, Felinelilly, alia, carolina, the real tita, guli, anustin, Cliniqua, orchid, Dina & to all the fans on board. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Neleh–thanks for the video link :-)

I love it that Angie is home happily growing their babies and Brad is at a concert with Marianne. Take that all you people who say Angie is jealous and insecure and won’t let Brad out of her sight. She obviously is happy that her good friend and her lover are enjoying a night out together because she knows her man is coming home to her forever.

Can’t wait to see the new babies. May God bless all three of them and help them they grow healthy and strong and have an easy delivery. I love the Jolie-Pitts!

Hi irma! :D Waving back at you. Enjoy your evening. :smile:

landi mo poppa pitt.

scout @ 06/19/2008 at 6:57 pm

That sighting had to be more than a few years ago, more like 4-5 years ago, is that not more accurate? Few = 2-3.

Glad to know that Brad and Ed are still hanging as some have just been so sure that Brad had no friends at this point in his life. How ludicrous can some be. Brad’s Graff buds from Berlin and their families were seen visiting Brad and Angie in France last weekend. Since they flew to France at the end of April, Brad and Angie have stayed in Paul Allen’s villa, and have socialized with U2 among others.

Seems to me that Brad and Angie have a large circle of friends from all over the planet.

Twins due to arrive by mid July.

ot. can someone send back this beckhams azz to his england.

Hey Feline, how are you feeling, better?

waving back at you, irma dear. go ahead and send my emai to your daughter, I would love to see her pictures.

showers of Blessings @ 06/19/2008 at 8:24 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

I love Brad, does anyone have a better smile? i don’t think so. Sexy and sweet at the same time.

Pam @ 06/19/2008 at 5:15 pm
i think folks want to see the baby momma, not the old man. by the time the twins are ten brad pitt will be as old as my grandfather.
*****************************************************************

Brad Pitt is 44 years old. If your grandfather is only 54 years old, you are definitely too young to be hanging around on this thread.

maybe Angie gave him tickets to the show as a father’s day present. She says he is hard to buy for.

fred @ 06/19/2008 at 6:11 pm
My dad had me at 18. when I was 20 I had my son. My son’s grandpa is how old?
U do the math
*************************************************

Unsolvable problem, unless you tell us how old your son is now. Obviously your son’s grandpa was 38 when your son was born so now he is 38 + however old your son is.

waving back Felinelilly. anustin, you so are funny. How are you doing today lady? I can’t wait for the twins to arrive. I miss Angie & the kids.
June 27 is the big day, go out & watch ‘Wanted” let us all support Angie. So far all good reviews for the movie, I can’t wait to see it.
Goodnight ladies. See you all tomorrow.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

beautiful @ 06/19/2008 at 8:37 pm

Brad is so cute and sexy.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 974 » Show All