David Beckham's Sharpie Commercial -- FIRST LOOK

David Beckham's Sharpie Commercial -- FIRST LOOK

Check out the new Sharpie marker commercial featuring David Beckham that was just released!

This was filmed at the Warner Bros. lot in Los Angeles on Monday, April 28.

“I have always enjoyed signing autographs for people, especially since I used to love getting my heroes’ signatures when I was younger,” Becks has said. “I love to use Sharpie markers, so it’s a natural choice for me to partner with them.”

David Beckham’s Sharpie Commercial

10+ screencaps inside of David Beckham‘s Sharpie Commercial…

david beckham sharpie commercial 01
david beckham sharpie commercial 10
david beckham sharpie commercial 11
david beckham sharpie commercial 12
david beckham sharpie commercial 13
david beckham sharpie commercial 14

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I prefer it when he’s half naked. lol.

he’s hotttt<3333

Becks is the man!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/19/2008 at 4:28 pm

can becks be any cooler?

cute commercial!

bet-betty @ 06/19/2008 at 4:35 pm

Go back to your stuff udies david that is all you have.

bet-betty @ 06/19/2008 at 4:35 pm

Go back to your stuff udies david that is all you have.

Penny lancaster @ 06/19/2008 at 4:36 pm

still can’t stop thinking of those pictures of David Beckham Kissing Chase Crawford.. http://www.pro-thinspo.com/davidbeckhamindexpage.html just can’t get that out of my mind now.. lol

I love him wrestling the little girl for the marker! Funny ad!

bet-betty @ 06/19/2008 at 4:37 pm

Go back to your stuffed undies david that is you have.

I know this high-voiced man is trying to make it BIG in America, but honestly he can take his underwear and his scrawny wife and go back to England.

Basically, LA is paying him $250 million to be in ads, not play soccer.

I saw those photos of him kissing Chase too pro-thinspo always pulls out those weird photos from the internet.. I am still not sure if those are real or photoshopped..

DB is sooo hot. But when he speaks….he’s not. :p

cute commercial . he’s so sexy.

WOW! He’s sooo hot and amazing!

sooo HOT love the commercial!

#13 Basically, LA is at the top of the western conference this season, and Beckham has played 11 games out 12 (missed one coz he was playing for England) already scored 4 goals and got 6 assists.

So very handsome, but what a long commercial. Kinda boring. I couldn’t believe it was only a minute. But yeah, he’s super handsome!

JHGKJHKJL @ 06/19/2008 at 5:17 pm

Stop, please.

HE IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bet betty @ 06/19/2008 at 5:18 pm

Geez.

Some. Chick. Steals.

Wow, he is one of the very few celebs who actually enjoy signing autographs. Great that he remembers how he like to collect them as a kid, that really gives him some nice, human face, not the glamor type we usually see.

By the way, sunnykidstyle children’s design blog has a new URL. Now memorizing where you can find all sorts of great toy, fashion and decor ideas has become even easier! Check out: http://www.sunnykidstyle.com Sunny greetings :)

#10, stop shamelessly promoting your site and don’t use another name under ‘Rebecca’ to agree with you.

Lillianne @ 06/19/2008 at 5:29 pm

Whatever he’s selling, I’m buying. I hope they have his picture on the Sharpie package. In his underwear.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All