Abigail Breslin is a Cute Kit Kittredge

Abigail Breslin is a Cute Kit Kittredge

Abigail Breslin looks super cute at the premiere of Kit Kittredge: An American Girl on Thursday at The Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.

The 12-year-old Little Miss Sunshine star plays a resourceful young girl whose bravery, compassion and determination help her solve a mystery that saves her family’s home during the Great Depression.

This is the first theatrical feature film based on the American Girl line of dolls, and the American Girl books.

Kit Kittredge was produced by Goldsmith-Thomas Productions and Julia Roberts‘ company, Red Om Films.

20+ more pics inside of Abigail as Kit Kittredge at the premiere…

abigail breslin kit kittredge nyc 01
abigail breslin kit kittredge nyc 19
abigail breslin kit kittredge nyc 20
abigail breslin kit kittredge nyc 21
abigail breslin kit kittredge nyc 22
abigail breslin kit kittredge nyc 23

ABC

She is so cute & has a great personality. I love seeing pics of her signing autographs. She gets so into it. I can’t believe how grown up she is getting. That dance she did in Little Miss Sunshine was hilarious. It was the only part of that movie I really liked!

Love Her But... @ 06/20/2008 at 6:38 am

why would julia roberts walk the red carpet in jeans & that drab cardigan/top w/ her sunglasses on. i think it is rude to show up at a movie premire looking like that. she obviously got her hair done so why couldn’t she just have put a little more effort into the oufit – you can still be casual & not wear jeans or dress up your jeans- and take off the shade.

abigails brother needs proactive. either that or mom should take him to the dermatologist. these people have money – he is an actor too.

aww what a cutie!
dermatologist?? HE’S A TEEN!!! in case you don’t remember, AS A TEEN YOU GET ZITS!!!

aww what a cutie!

How adorable. She’s a unique looking girl!

Julia’s just going for the casual look. What’s so wrong with that?

ashleebabee @ 06/20/2008 at 7:17 am

poor girl
tbh, she’s ugly

#9 I fail to see what makes her ugly. Poor you for being such an *******.
#3. He has like 6 red marks on his chin. That is NOT a problem. Not everyone can be perfect, especially at his age.

Jeez.

Chegs-HUN @ 06/20/2008 at 7:32 am

My only problem with this girl that she doesn’t look like a 12 year-old. Even if it is a premiere – why does a little girl need red nail polish and high-heels?! That’s distasteful and she looks totally precocious. She should have dressed like Julia – jeans and a top, that’s normal for a teen.

Future “****** Cyrus” but cute kid……’FOR NOW”

Aha #11. That’s all that ever gets said about any hollywood kid under 18 ever. She doesn’t dress like this normally, she’s 12 and it’s a premiere. Nail polish and make-up is normal for a special occasion for a 12 YEAR OLD. She’s not a “little” girl, she’s nearly a teenager. What is wrong with nail polish? Ohnoes, does the pedos like nail polish? Call the finger police! Underage hands are being painted.

education anyone? @ 06/20/2008 at 8:33 am

does this kid ever go to school?

Chegs-HUN @ 06/20/2008 at 8:53 am

Well, Rayt, I think it’s sad, if people believe/accept that it’s normal.

She is cute and will grow up to be very pretty!

Why is it sad? What’s it doing to her exactly? Jeez. It would be sad if she was using it to attract men, but I don’t think that’s what it’s about. She’s 12, she wants to look pretty. I think it’s sad that you find it sad.

Sure she goes to schoo but not at 8pm…

I think Chegs is right. She doesnt look like a 12 year old at all. Not that she looks bad or anything, just not her age. Anyway she’s a good actress.

finally they did put her in soumthing ugly
and the dress didnt make her look like a five year-old
i like the dress i think it suits her and her age!!!

now she is adorable especially in little miss sunshine one of my favs

Chegs-hun @ 06/20/2008 at 6:44 pm

Yeah, but the thing is that she doesn’t look pretty – she looks ridiculous. At least to me. I don’t blame her, but her parents. The dress in it itself is not that bad.

She looks cute! But Julia Roberts really should have taken off her glasses, she looks freaky. Unless of course she has some eyedisease or allergy or something else that makes her eyes not fit for photos. Ifthat’s case I hope she gets better soon.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)

ashleebabee @ 06/21/2008 at 9:00 am

#10
your obviously blind
so don’t go calling me a *******

#10
your obviously BLIND
so don’t go calling me an *******