Fri, 20 June 2008 at 12:16 pm
Liz Hurley is the Evening's Standard
- Bikini-clad Hurley Burley takes on ES Magazine
- Naomi Campbell hangs her head in shame
- Paramount has another mystery for J.J. Abrams
- Eva Longoria takes her lovefest to Italy
- Britney Spears is recording a new album!
- Sex and the City is empowering
- Karl Lagerfeld is a designer in headlights
- Karina Smirnoff is looking for a new man
- In an interview in this morning’s USA Today, Angelina Jolie says that she and Brad Pitt plan to take some time off from working in the days and month leading up to the birth of their next child. She says of Brad: “I’m very lucky—I’m with a man who makes me feel very sexy pregnant and loves children. He’s an extremely hands-on dad with all the kids and really, really supportive.”
- While promoting his latest film The Love Guru on the Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Mike Myers made demands of backstage staffers for Silk nondairy creamer, Twizzlers and raspberry seltzer; he sent one of the interns back when it was not the seltzer brand he wanted.
- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama apologized yesterday to two Muslim women who were prevented by campaign volunteers from sitting behind the Senator at a Michigan event because they wore head scarves.
- The next installment of 24, which returns in January, will fast forward four years to 2017; Agent Jack Bauer, played by Kiefer Sutherland, would be 52 in that time frame. SRSLY?
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame will give stars to 25 new celebs next year including Ben Kingsley, Hugh Jackman, John Stamos, and The Village People.
- Former American Idol Taylor Hicks has landed with a new record label, Vanguard Records, which will distribute his new album in August.
Like Just Jared on Facebook