Kate Walsh Wears a Wicked White

Kate Walsh Wears a Wicked White

Kate Walsh arrives at the opening of the 3.1 Phillip Lim Los Angeles store on Thursday.

On Tuesday night, the Private Practice star showed up on Jimmy Kimmel Live wearing nothing but a white bath towel and high heels.

When she came out Kimmel asked, “Is today my birthday or something?”

“I was supposed to wear a fancy, sparkly sequined dress… It was very hot and I was ready to rock it out,” Kate said. “The tailor had taken it in. … and I looked like a Vegas stripper. For me, it was not right. I wanted to keep it pure and clean. I’m bringing back the towel.”

Check out the video of Kate in her white towel on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

kate walsh phillip lim 01
kate walsh phillip lim 12

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

That dress makes her look like a granny!

not feeling the dress..something u would get at Goodwill not knocking goodwill but u get a mix of everything there

Kate walsh is a cow @ 06/20/2008 at 11:07 am

UGH! VOMIT!

mm she looked better before. but I like the dress. not bad at all.
I’d like to see some new on set pics too.

Just Jared, where are Ellen Pompeo pics please??? all her fans are waiting for you to give us some more Ellen. we miss her.

She looks like a man.

Brainysmurf @ 06/20/2008 at 11:22 am

Thanks for the new pictures, Jared! I actually love the dress and the shoes (Loubitans, right?) I could understand people not liking it, but to me Kate looks classy. The shoes are very elegant. She is glowing lately.

Brainysmurf @ 06/20/2008 at 11:34 am

Trence, there are a lot of pictures of Ellen in Boston or wherever the basketball playoffs were held last week. There are also recent pictures of her in NY. I would give the link to them, but I have no idea how.

Thanks for that! I don’t like the color of the dress, but like the shoes and kate of course!Mmmmmm, what interesting dress….

I think she is pregnant. Looks pretty.

she’s totally pregnant

3.1 Phillip Lim is one of my favourite designers, but I don’t really like this dress.

Thanks Jared!

She looks so soft and sweet. Love her!

Gosh Kate, what did you do? You looks horrible in that dress and it seems you’re 50.

Brainysmurf @ 06/20/2008 at 12:18 pm

I’m beginning to think # 10 and 11 are correct. I would love to see Kate and Alex have a baby. I love the close up of Kate’s ring. It is very classic and elegant. And it’s worth saying again-those shoes are awsome!

Kate, you look beautiful!

Hmm… PREGNANT!

I love her! yet, I don’t love the dress…. still, any new pics are great so thank you, JJ!

Aww I think she looks great!
Love Kate so much.
Thanks for the pics.

She is obviously pregnant. Some people can be so damn rude. She looks beautful. Congrats to her and her hubby.

Thanks JJ.

Kate looks classy, and gorgeous, and pregnant.

she wore a towel?

trashy attention ***** much?

kate-a-holic @ 06/20/2008 at 2:26 pm

stop making accusations that she’s pregnant. these rumors have gone around before just let her be. She looks fantastic it’s just that, that dress is not the greatest. when kate is pregnant she will tell. why do you people have to make it so hard for her? these rumors cause people to go anorexic. just stop. holy man.

kate-a-holic @ 06/20/2008 at 2:27 pm

though i would love to see kate and alex with a baby. they would make great parents. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All