Serena Williams: Diamonds Are My Best Friend

Serena Williams: Diamonds Are My Best Friend

Tennis superstar Serena Williams (in Matthew Williamson) dons $2 million worth of diamonds at the Sony Ericsson WTA tour pre-Wimbledon party held at London’s Roof Gardens on Thursday.

Her look was masterminded by celebrity hairdresser Stuart Phillips and luxury jeweler Neil Duttson, known as the Rock Doctor.

Serena and sister Venus are among the favorites when the tournament begins Monday but some critics question their devotion to the sport.

“They have a lot of things going on with their life,” said their mother and coach, Oracene Price. “Sometimes you never know what’s going on in their head, especially girls.”

20+ pictures inside of Serena Williams dazzling in her diamonds…

serena williams diamonds 01
serena williams diamonds 13
serena williams diamonds 14
serena williams diamonds 15
serena williams diamonds 16
serena williams diamonds 17
serena williams diamonds 18

what’s up with her boobs?

the boobs..
looks kinda wrong there..
…………………………..
too much!

ana ivanovic is hot!!

um….i love her hair, but im pretty sure her boobs popped out of that dress at one point during the night.
btw, ana ivanovic looked gorgeous.

728×90 Leaderboard (below header, above content – prime location):

1 Week: $25
2 Weeks: $50
1 Month: $100
3 Months: $500

Sophia Bush wore that dress like a year and a half ago and it looked way better on her than this, this looks just a bit ugly, Sophia wore it much better

I love both of them.

Sophia Bush wore that dress last year, and it looke much better on her!!

Look at her girls – match point!

oh give her a break! her boobs look funny because they are REAL. these girls have been playing (& winning!) championship level tennis their entire youth…maybe their bodies need rest. so what if they want to branch out into other things. they’re in their early 20′s & should be allowed to do so.

What’s up with that boring ‘necklace’?

Sister girl is built like the proverbial brick outhouse (old school, sorry.)
But she needs to put those things away.
She’s a clothing designer herself, she knew what she was doing.
And that’s why we’re seein’ it here, on the internet.

Sigh.

Not that I”m jealous or nuthin.’
Nope.
Not me.

dont go there @ 06/20/2008 at 9:22 am

She and her sister are two of the most exciting players to ever play the game of tennis. Don’t be hatin on Serena. She could whoop everyone’s butt on this site. On the court and off.

sophia bush is a pig ****.

They both need a new stylist and someone needs to lay off the protein shakes.

That’s a big ass! I thought there was something sticking out the back of that dress.

I’ve seen Serena in person… that’s a BIG girl.

Someone MASTERMINDED that look? oh, dear!

xcxcxcxcxcxc @ 06/20/2008 at 11:17 am

Mike Tyson in a dress. Tuck yo ****.

she her sister like men. Yucky

well she claims she weight 140 and that is defintely no 140 to me…teh **** alone is 140 plus teh boobs at 80…hmmm

i love serena. some of you guys need to lay off her.

sweetstuff @ 06/20/2008 at 1:38 pm

Her boobs look like that because she obviously wears ill fitting bras that dont offer support and keeps squashing them into clothes that are obviously not the correct size, after a while gravity takes hold and things start heading south!

The REAK cindy @ 06/20/2008 at 1:58 pm

OH DEAR…

but they’re are great tennis players, sometimes the dresses aren’t as fierce as they want them to be, it comes off a little weird…but i still give the props for having guts!

alot of boob, I wonder if she feels pressure to show of the femme becausd she is a female athlete? I know it takes a toll on someone.
Other than that, she looks AMAZING!!

Wow Serena looks amazing!!work it!!people r so quick to judge but we’re made in da eyes of God nd Serena der is nutin wrong wit wat ur wearing..looks astonishing..very classy..love it!

ahh yes, the top of the dress is nice but, I can’t see the back bottom half…hahaha

33rd!!! Those breasts are just a little much, especially in that dress. She is a talented tennis player and there is no bashing her here, but there could have been a different dress hanging in that girls closet, or on a designer’s dress form, for her to wear. Come on Serena, you are so pretty, to be wearing something like that. Everyone just focus’s on your chest and not you. Let’s wear a gown with a more classy style.

Beautyfull girl(s), And I realy mean it.
If you don;t like any one of them, let it be your problem. You don’t have to show your ugly mind and express it on the net.
Specialy Serena, You are beautiful madam. Love you.
Other girls…..Love you all too.
Keep on enjoying us the real tennis and people LOVERS.

That chick needs a new stylist, with the loot she has she can do a lot better than that frock!

People, let’s put the Hator-Ade down. Serena looks damn good. I would leave my wife if I had a chance in HELL of seeing those bad boys wild and free. She’s young and sexy and pretty. I am so sick of seeing these sick skinny chicks being flaunted as “pretty” and “sexy” yet we complain about girls starving themselves to death. She’s a healthy Sista who looks damn good.

iwuohalaw @ 06/27/2008 at 5:40 am

she looks great in that dress, but the bulging boobs could feed my kid. she should save it for her hubby.

don’t hate! Yaaaaall Out buying Breast She got them from god! Looking Good Gurl! Flaunt them!!

just speakin truth @ 06/28/2008 at 10:21 am

WHY is all of you hatin on serena? she looks better than most of these fake,plastic butt urgery,hip surgery, lip surgery, breast implant .ookin girls ,that u all call “stars” i dont see why all the hateration, and besides she probaly looks better than YOU. Serena i think you looked fine, and what they think dont matter, you still got money in tha bank and definitely DONT need their approval. Girl you look great!!

OK ALL YOU CATTY JEALOUS WOMEN, PULL IN YOUR CLAWS JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS SOMETHING NATURAL, THAT YOU DONT HAVE YOU WANT TO CUT HER UP, GET UP OFF HER AND LET HER SHOW WHAT YOU DONT HAVE.

she needs to talk to whomever Queen Latifah is using these days. I am a 42D,(they’re real) and you have to know how to handle those girls properly if you want to look good!!!

drkn2lite @ 06/28/2008 at 1:17 pm

HI HATERS!!!!…….Let her do her thing, everyone wants to be a critic(HATER) but no-one wants to be criticized(HATER-FREE), GET OVER IT, YOU’RE JUST MAD THAT YOU ARE NOT HER!……BYE HATERS!!!

now i know she didnt think that was cute. her breast looked like they were lap sided. its ok to be sexy but com-on now leave a little something to the imagination. she actually looked like a he she in a dress.

Girlfriend, you a tennis player! Why you got dem two footballs hangin’
out all over the place?

** BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL** @ 06/28/2008 at 3:13 pm

HOLLYWOOD STARS DO IT ON THE RED CARPET AND ANY AWARD EVENT. AND I 2ND THE COMMENT BOUT THEY LOOK FUNNY BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLL!!! LOOK AT ICE-T WIFE

I wish I was as tight as she is! At 59 years old, I realize I should have never given up working out! I can’t be jealous, because I am the one who quit!

Her friends look funny because the top of the dress is too damn small! When you are sagging-hanging, or moving too much up top, you cannot wear clothes that revealing and most definitely never that tight! Gravity has began its nasty gig on her. I hate to say this, but I will keep it real…and yes, I am black! Her skin color makes her look ashy…so not only does the sagging – the too small dress play a factor the color is not appealing…she always looks dirty when she reveals that much! I know that she had issues with blemishes, so their are even scars and uneven tones…she is I am sure probably very clean, but because of the above mentioned issues, she should be more discriminative with how she wears neckline clothing! But I love her though…Proud of both girls!

im from watts , and i know the area compton has bred a lot of fine women, i think serena is beautiful, the rest of you need to stop sippin” hater aid , because if she was a white girl ya”ll would be saying shes a star.

I’m a 32 year old man who has never,ever,ever,ever been offended by Serena’s breastles nor do I think I will ever be. Let us no longer talk about them before she really puts them away.

While I am not necessarily a fan of having all the goods hanging out, I think that we are being a bit judgmental. I am 100% sure that, unless you are living under a rock, you have seen outfits much much much more revealing than this, and more than likely, on a daily basis. Relax. Not to mention that other than that, she is completely covered down to her ankles.

and don’t pretend like you have never seen a music video before.

I think that she kows that she looks manly and tires to soften up her look with fake boobs. She know without them she would look like a heshe and most people like her that take suppulent drugs lose their breast and they have to get a boob job.

sounds like we have alot of haters on here. i think she looks good, would we be making the same negative comments if she were white probably not. maybe she could have covered them up a little more probably. but damn she does look good

Stop with the comments about how “manly” she looks. She’s an athlete who doesn’t pollute herself with alot of the junk we normally intake on a regular basis. I would love to post real pics of some of you haters next to hers and see who gets the most votes. Also, her breast look lopsided because, when you are large chested and constantly moving, your breasts will move also. She ws probably taking bout a billion pictures and that one was chosen to show because it would generate the most comments from the hater-nation of America. She is sexy as hell and should be commended for not being a “skinny *****” like Paris or Nicoleor anyone else who fits the bill. I wonder how many of you ladies that hating are a decent size and shape.

I have loved this sister for years, and everthing about her looks good, she is beautiful. Stop hating peoble its a waste of time.

Serena is the woman of my dreams, she is beautiful and everthing about her is good. Stop hating peoble its a waste of time.

mesmer-eyes @ 06/29/2008 at 2:56 am

Dang!!! I’ve never witnessed such a huge group of jealous women and idiot men in my life!!! Serena is gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!! Her body puts all of you haters to shame! You only “wish” you had her figure. Maybe if you put down those Bon-Bons and ice-cream, got you lazy, overweight behinds and droopy teh’s off that couch and ran up and down a tennis court a couple million times, your husband wouldn’t have to darken the bedroom, close his eyes, and imagine you were Serena when he got drunk enough to climb on yo stank pear-shaped body!

Do you, Serena! The dress is perfect, and you should be applauded!!!

Kenneth

mesmer-eyes @ 06/29/2008 at 3:02 am

And just for the record, Loretta! I bet she could get a man quicker than you! That’s probably your problem, you no man having, sexually frustrated, retarded, ignorant, couch potato, Raspushia! “How YOU doin???”

todays society is so use to seeing fake or ‘cosmetically enhanced’ figures that they dont know what to think when they see something real. if that were pam anderson standing up there the men would drool so much they would drown themselves. i dont agree with any of them ‘letting it all hang out’ but what the hell if we all covered up and dressed the way everyone else wanted us to dress like then what worthy topic would be front and formost on the internet? global warming? lol give her a break for flaunting what she has…

Daaamn!!! Stop hating on Serena, you’re “jealous” of her because all you have are little mosquito bites!!! ROTFLMAO

Serena you go girl!!!

Hi, I had written the paper in England to complain about the placement of my ladies in court two. Love these girls. However I saw something in checking to see their beauty or clothes that really bothered me. People can date whomever they like but I would ask this, Why are both girls dating men who resemble the man who shot their sister. It is not race I am talking about. Both of them deserve the very best the handsomest and most accomplished men just like the men marry beautiful and accomplished women. I think they should look to them selves and ask themselves why these two men, why the resemblance to that killer. You don’t need to prove you are not racist by saddling yourselves with mates who will always remind you of your precious sisters death. I sure agree with something one of them said to a media person who kept referring to their sister as , their half sister. The reply was she is my sister we never refer to ourselves as half sisters. We are sisters. Most Black people do not refer to their siblings in parts.
Love these ladies. Always for them even if they never rethink their attachments.

listen, the sisters need to make up their minds on what they really want. they know if you want to win at tennis, you got to put the work and time in it. you can’t have it both ways.

I think the designer could have done more to make that dress fit better around the chest. She’s not only popping out in front, she,s also spilling from the sides of the dress. She has a beautiful figure, but for some reason this look is not sexy on her. I think the side spill may be the problem.
She’s a wonderful athlete. The williams girls brought tennis to a whole new level. They’re the reason I watch tennis. Keep up the good work

Necklaces, hair and dress?!?!? Am I the only man here? I’m not critiquing her boobs I’m staring and hoping for a malfunction! What’s wrong with you people!!!! Long live Serena’s Breastles!!!!!

Where are the diamonds!!!???

Heshe!!? Ashy!!? Manly!!? Actually I think she is very pretty!

Bootyman973 @ 07/05/2008 at 9:02 am

Damn, the woman could be wearing a plastic bag and it would look damn good…too many are acting all jealous about her, she has money, looks, a body that wont quit and LOADED…hell…and beautiful…….BOW TO HER, the GODDESS!