Gerard Butler is Looking Very Versace

Gerard Butler is Looking Very Versace

Gerard Butler rubs shoulders with designer Donatella Versace backstage at the Versace Summer Fashion Show during Milan Fashion Week 2009 in Italy on Saturday.

The 38-year-old Scottish stud sat front row at the Versace show next to a huge celeb line-up: producer/rapper Jermaine Dupri, his boo Janet Jackson, designer Tom Ford, actor Rupert Everett, Allegra Versace (Donatella’s daughter), Vogue Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, Men’s Vogue editor Jay Fielden and actor Dominic Cooper.

Later in the day, Gerard was seen sitting front row next to Anna Wintour at the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show (Menswear Spring/Summer 2009). This is Wintour‘s inaugural trip to Milan for the men’s shows. Wintour will also make a cameo at a Men’s Vogue event hosted in honor of Gerard.

You can also check out new photos of Gerard from RocknRolla at Slashfilm.com. The film hits theaters on Halloween — Friday, October 31.

gerard butler versace 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

WOO GET SUM !

WOO GET SUM !

Anna is desperate for Gerard’s attention. Lol.

What a superficial existence.

he is so yummy!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is just so darn sexy. He is just such a M-A-N!!!!! There are not enough “men” in Hollyweird and I think that is why Gerard gets the huge female following he has and it keeps growing. He is just walking sexiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks JustJared. I just love to look at him!!!

Go Gerry!!!!!

Thank you Jared. He is so gorgeous.

I don’t know about that.
I don’t really think attending fashion shows is an ideal pass time for a “man”. Makes him seem a bit shallow.

Hatetabloids @ 06/22/2008 at 4:58 pm

Love that man. And Juju its only superficial because its not your existence and you wish it was…..

Great pictures of Gerry. Love him. Thanks Jared!

I can look at Gerry no matter what. He looks simply stunning in the black suit from Dolce & Gabana, but not so much in the Versace silver thing – love the TIE, though! Free or not. LOL

I think this was all about PR. This is NOT Gerry’s style at all, and you can tell by the Versace pics that he’s not very enthused about being there. It’s all about getting noticed and getting your name out there. Alan probably thinks Gerry needs a fashion sponsor or something.

Personally, I love Gerry in his ripped jeans and wrinkled shirts. I’ll take him looking like he did on the bicycle over this any day!

Gerard looks great as usual, but WOW, who is the guy sitting on his right, I love those blue eyes, all the woman like Gerard, and who can blame them he seems so nice

janet jackson looking chunky

Holly golightly @ 06/22/2008 at 5:57 pm

His “Sartorial Splendidness” strikes again. Lucky Milanese!

Thanks for the treat JJ.

:( I dunno. I thought he was so above this. I mean he looks hot but I always got the impression he was down to earth and not into this fashion circus. That was the best part about him. Or maybe it is just PR but either way….sort of… disappointing??

rubbing elbows with Anna Wintour, Donatella?? yuck…

remember da truth @ 06/22/2008 at 6:13 pm

Gerard might need to attend a fashion show for a client, if he has an advertising contract.

Donatella Versace is becoming more and more a parody of herself.

So glad to see Allegra doing so well! Keep it up, you look awesome ;)

Looks to me like he wants somebody to save him, and get him the hell outta there. lol Hey Ger I’ll save you.

I’ve noticed that ANGELINA JOLIE is never at any of these fashion shows. Madonna has gone to these things and I think that’s ONE of the reasons why she’s not taken seriously, now, when she does humanitarian things. I personally never liked most actors who went to these things, for some reason. It always made them seem shallow. Maybe if some fashion show did something for refugees or New Orleans or something like that, then maybe Angelina & Brad would go. But I find it commendable that I so far have not seen Angelina at one of these things. Not that they’re bad. Fashion shows are not horrible. I like them, personally. They’re kind of fascinating from an artistic point of view. But I never saw the point to actors going. I never found it cool that someone, like Sarah Jessica Parker, was obsessed with high fashion. High fashion is not something that most people can afford. Even if alot of people could afford it, most people are just too down to earth to even want to. I like the fact that Angelina is too busy with her life to go to these hings. Maybe she doesn’t see the point to it. She probably doesn’t do anything in life unless she sees the point of it or if it’s practical. Frankly, anything that would interest Paris Hilton, is probably something that Angelina, including myself, would not be in to. What probably excites her are UN events, lol. And exploring the world and humanitarian work.

This woman look like a man in drag.

Oh, get over yourselves people. Big Deal Gerry is at a fashion show. What is wrong with it. He is an a-lister now and being at these shows can be fun and a good way to get free crap as well as some great clothes. I find him better for it…he may not love it or want to make this a regular thing, but it’s cool that he is there and being a bit more well rounded than just going to Starbucks and Vickie Secret shows. Love you Gerry….you look kinda like a hot mess, but you are my hot mess!

Seems that people forget what Angelina Jolie was doing a few years ago, like full mouth kissing her brother. Please don’t start judging.

Looking good Gerard.

I’d rather see GB at a fashion show event looking good than at a night club looking sad.

Great photos!

did you see the pictures of him with Keanu Reeves at the after party..
http://www.pro-thinspo.com/allegraversace.html some things are better left un photographed.. lol. but, yeah I still love em.

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry, TAKE ME NOW!!!! You are a sexy *****!!!!

maria cordovil @ 06/22/2008 at 9:24 pm

Gerry was invited to attend this fashion event and he just accepted the invitation. Jerry Seinfeld used to do the same… There’s a time and space for everything.
Gerry is famous now and everyone wants him and that´s good . WTG, Gerry…
Ma

Apparently Gerard Butler was the guest of honor for Milan Mens Fashion week for Men’s Vogue of which Anna Wintour is owner/editor. I’d expect he’ll be doing a cover for the magazine and it will be timed to have him on the cover during a month when one of his movies hits theaters. It’s all part of publicity junket and a win/win for both Butler and any fashion houses whose clothes are featured on his body in the photo shoot.

Go Gerry! Stay out of the nightclubs in LA – you look like an old **** coming out of those.

This is much classier. Chances are he has a girl in the show too.

Holy cow is Janet chunked up! I didn’t recognize her.

pretty_green_girl @ 06/23/2008 at 1:17 am

Gerard is HOT!! Great pics!!

Damn Gerard is freaking SEXY!!!

I think Gerry has dyed his hair too dark it doesn’t match with his beard.

I think Gerry has dyed his hair to dark, that so obvious, it doesn’t match with his beard.

To #31 I cannot find any pictures from Gerry and Keanu Reeves ?!

I want to have angry sex with him.

gnmc – Chances are he has a girl in the show too.
_______________________

I doubt it. His girl is in LA

Thank you Grace (#29) for reminding everyone what kind of person Angelina used to be. It seems people forget about her wild past and put her on a pedestal.

Gerry’s attending a fashion show. Whether he wants to be there or not doesn’t matter. He is still a great actor.

Glorianna Belladonna @ 06/23/2008 at 11:16 am

I love the picture of him resting his eyes while everyone is staring at the runway.

Totally a real man.

BTW Lara (#26) , Madonna is not taken seriously because she is an awful actress and a publicity *****.

She should give up on performing and work behind the scenes in the music industry. Oh and she should also lose the ridiculous British accent AND the man arms.

Good grief @ 06/23/2008 at 12:03 pm

He looks rested (or botoxed). Shiny, grey suits are not his thing. It makes him look like a pimp. However, I do like him in his dark suit. On another note, all movie stars have attended a fashion show or two in their lives. It’s free publicity and free perks. Plus, they give (moneywise and time) more than I (as an average person) could ever give. So, don’t knock them. I’m sure you would attend those shows if you were given front-row invitations, too.

On another note, he should’ve knocked snaggle-toothed Jermaine Dupri out of the way so he could cozy up to Janet. They would look cute together.

HOT!!! Definitely the quintessential “Man about Town” in a land of boys!!!

Annette;

(#42) You wouldnt happen to be referring to Lolita as being his girl in LA now would yq? Remember all those interviews and him saying Lolita is the lady in his life right now (etc)….

What the hell’s wrong with Versace’s face?….She needs to stay away from the cameras…….her face looks deformed. Gerard’s too handsome to have that “monster-faced lady” stand next to him.

Conquistador @ 06/24/2008 at 2:38 am

C-List Actor dressed as the tinman shows superficiality. Brilliant. Tom Ford looks most excellent (as usual). Dear God why can he not bat for my team?

Conquistador @ 06/24/2008 at 2:38 am

#46, Gerry has too much class to come between a man and his lady, besides Janet is way beneath him(tata’s falling out at football games etc.) she’s a disgrace to classy woman everywhere, Gerry has far too much common sense to get messed up with someone like her.and #42,yes Lolita would be his woman back home. #49, jealous much!!, the outside appearance of a person is that alone, it’s what is inside that truly counts. Gerry, you look awesome as usual and I’m glad you are getting out some

GO JERRY”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””’