David Cook Rocks for Jonsson Cancer Center

David Cook Rocks for Jonsson Cancer Center

David Cook rocks it out for the Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation’s ‘Taste For A Cure’ held at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Saturday.

Jimmy Kimmel hosted the event while 2008 American Idol winner David Cook performed at the annual fundraiser.

At the event, David confirmed to E! that he is still with fellow American Idol alum Kimberly Caldwell, and that “Email, text, all of that is pretty much going to be my life for the next few months.”

David‘s brother, Adam Cook is suffering from brain cancer.

10+ more pics of David Cook rocking it out for the Jonsson Cancer Center…

david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 01
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 02
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 03
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 04
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 05
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 06
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 07
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 08
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 09
david cook jonsson cancer center foundation 10

Photos: Jody Cortes/WENN
Posted to: David Cook

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks like Duncan James from Blue.
David Cooks first single is going down in US Billboard Charts

christina @ 06/23/2008 at 9:00 am

2? or 3?.. whatever

Orange Clockwork @ 06/23/2008 at 9:01 am

He’s fug.

christina @ 06/23/2008 at 9:01 am

2! david cook!! yay!

He’s great and everything, but he needs help with his clothes.

He’s brother has brain cancer? Awful!

ewww! yeah he looks like duncan james but with abit of michael jackson thrown in too :-l FUG

He’s great. So talented.

i absolutely LOVE him!!

Archie is so much better than him.

Archie is so much better than him.

Julian,

Where is your proof about the statistics about the single? I don’t seem them so you obviously have nothing to back your statement up. No one is expecting the song to be a #1 hit but it is still gaining airplay. Please check your facts before your post please.

L…O…V…E!!!

@ Pam last week he was at # 20 and now he is at # 41 with “The Time Of My Life”

*happysigh*

Hello, favorite.

love him ♥

anonymous @ 06/23/2008 at 4:36 pm

Too bad his taste in women is so bad.

He is pretty spectacular.

He’s soo adorable! And I love that he’s using his “fame” for a good cause.

I like this dude. i had the chance to meet him a few days ago and he’s insane.

Stephanie l @ 06/24/2008 at 12:06 am

CUTIEEEE!

I truly, truly hope with all my heart that he always stays as humble, kind, genuine, and wonderful as he is right now <3 (and I have no doubt in my mind that he will!)

David, we all love you but you need to BE COY and not answer every
reporter’s question! Keep your personal life to yourself NOW and you won’t have to explain yourself LATER. Dang buddy. Where’s that Publicist! :-)

Stephanie l @ 06/24/2008 at 1:58 am

“David, we all love you but you need to BE COY and not answer every
reporter’s question! Keep your personal life to yourself NOW and you won’t have to explain yourself LATER. Dang buddy. Where’s that Publicist!”

Awww hehe. He DOES definitely seem a lil bit naive on that front- poor guy is so not used to the whole “celeb” thing yet!- but luckily I think most fans would probably agree that his naivety is pretty cute and part of his humble charm :D I DO hope someone helps him out, though- I really really would hate to see his personal life be all over the tabloids just because he’s too nice to think to say no to answering certain questions! He’ll get the hang of it I think, he just needs a little practice, that’s all :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All