Mon, 23 June 2008 at 12:21 pm
Kate Hudson & Lance Armstrong Get Kissy Kissy
- It’s love-love for Kate and Lance
- Larry Birkhead buys lingerie for his 1-year-old daughter
- Bikini-clad Lisa Rinna hits the beach.
- Lauren and Audrina soak up the sun
- Producer/rapper Timbaland holds formal wedding in Aruba
- Mike Myers is a diva
- Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs are in a gay pride fashion face-off
- Brittany Snow feels a connection to hookers
- The Disney Channel’s latest musical, Camp Rock, featuring the Jonas Brothers, averaged 8.9 million viewers in its premiere Friday.
- Abigail Breslin’s American Girl flick had such a strong showing in its limited release this weekend that Picturehouse and Warner Bros. will expand the nation-wide release from 1,800 screens to 2,500 when it opens July 2 against Will Smith’s Hancock.
- American Idol runner-up Blake Lewis is the latest to lose his record contract. His first CD has only sold 300,00 copies since it was released last Christmas.
- According to The Post, Jennifer Lopez acted like a diva during a recent visit to the Catherine Malandrino store near her NY home. J.Lo demanded the store be shut down while she shopped and left piles of clothes on the ground after trying on almost tons of outfits. After someone in her entourage demanded she get a 50% off discount, Jennifer still didn’t buy anything.
- Kevin Spacey will headline the independent film, Shrink, playing a psychiatrist to the stars.
Just Jared on Facebook