Katherine Heigl Rocks Rainbow Bikini

Katherine Heigl Rocks Rainbow Bikini

Peek-a-boo!

Grey’s Anatomy star Katherine Heigl peeks out from the side of her house as she rocks out her rainbow bikini while listening to her iPod near her pool in Los Felix, Calif. on Monday.

Although Kat, 29, won’t be #1 with the Emmy’s this year — she’s #1 with AskMen.com! Rounding out the Top 10 Most Desirable Women are: 2. Alessandra Ambrosio 3. Kate Beckinsale 4. Eva Mendes 5. Jessica Alba 6. Scarlett Johansson 7. Jessica Biel 8. Rihanna 9. Marisa Miller 10. Adriana Lima

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Katherine Heigl being the #1 Desirable Woman in the world?

10+ pictures of Katherine Heigl rocking her rainbow bikini…

katherine heigl rainbow bikini 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Jared that’s an OLD list. 80% of voters on the site(askmen.com) think she should’ve been ranked LOWER! Adriana Lima should’ve been #1 again. The list was laughable this year.

Strange boobs. She’s so big-boned. Not #1 for me.

she’s pretty but she’s being such a diva lately.

everything about her is PERFECT!! Love you katie

Woohoo to being number1! wel deserved.

and finally a celebrity who isnt fake and speaks her mind!!!! the more i read about her the more i love her!

heigl and Walsh are cows @ 06/24/2008 at 2:17 am

Desiderable? VOMIT!
I hate her. She’s an arrogant ass.
KH and Izzie Stevens sucks!

I love Jessica Biel and I love Marisa Miller.

And must trolls ALWAYS bring up Angelina?

Strong Woman - NO @ 06/24/2008 at 2:40 am

to the posts saying she is a strong woman & that is why people are making negative comments i so dissagree. There is a difference between being a strong woman & an ungratefull bi*** that is so full of yourself you think you can say/do whatever you want. Someone like her gives women a bad name. I think a lot of women who stand up for themselves get labeled a bi*** but you still have to have tact & grace when you are being assertive. It also doesn’t hurt to be humble. Catherine needs to go to charm school. When she is unemployed in a couple years maybe then she will have time.

Hi April #3 – I love your comment! I feel bad for the Greys cast who have to work w/ Catherine everday. She thinks she is so much better than TV. Her comment about the writing & making it known that she wants out of her contract are really a put down to everyone associated w/ the show. How can you take making 200k an episode & a show that made you famous for granted? Patrick Dempsey is such a bigger star than she is & he is so humble. Also, Sandrah Oh didn’t big time it when she one the Emmy the first season.

katherine heigle #1 while adriana lima is at #10.. they got the list backwards… adriana lima is the hottest thing on this earth,….katherine heigle??.. shes not even pretty.. how did she beat marissa miller too??
that list is allllll wrong

she’s chunky

KH IS NORMAL @ 06/24/2008 at 4:09 am

She’s not chunky. She actually looks a s if she’s lost weight.
I like her. She seems like a very down to earth person.

glad shes not fake! @ 06/24/2008 at 4:14 am

i like that she’s not fake. And actually has an opinion about things. i dont think what she said about greys anatomey was bad.
She didnt mean it in a bad way. I think people just took it the wrong way.
People always choose to see the negative in others..

Good because she has a real woman’s shape but BAD becasue these are way too intrusive JJ. She’s in her backyard for god;s sake.

First off, I think that she is very pretty and she is a talented girl. I watched Roswell all the time and she was great in that show. I have also seen her in alot of movies that she was good in as well. As far as her speaking her mind, it is a great thing that she does bc NOT enough people do! So, I say ROCK on!!! As far as her having saggy boobs WHATEVER, it is the bathsuit not her. RUDE PEOPLE!

Strong Woman – NO @ 06/24/2008 at 2:40 am

Name a woman who fits your description. Why make a woman have to be tactful and graveful. We don’t ask that of a man when he is standing up for what he beleives in.

Wow! How many, mean, jealous and rotten people here!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/24/2008 at 7:04 am

absolutely disgusting.

her body is not even average looking to me… and her posture is.. yuck
don’t see anything desirable about her + she looks a lot older
god, i’m such a hater sometimes, but then really.. i don’t like her.

OMG, if she is the first!!!! Please NO!!!!!

I love her.
She is soooooooooo pretty!
YAY to natural looks!

#37, I agree with you. I don’t think she meant the comment about the writing on GA to be taken as a hit against the writers. I think she meant that because of the writers’ strike, which shut them down for most of the season, impacted the quality of what they were finally able to put out. Honestly, I think her refusing to be nominated for an Emmy was a show of support for the writers, who are invaluable to a good show.

And I think she looks great. She has a beautiful, classic face, and a curvy beautiful figure to go with it! I think she’s proportioned well for her height, and would look awful if she was a stick. There’s nothing appealing about a super-skinny woman.

#33 – Katherine is a bigger star than Patrick Dempsey. Katherine’s movies gross far more at the box office & she is the new rom-com queen. She is also more famous internationally than PD. PD is a nobody here in the UK, but most people would recognise Katherine purely from her movies alone.

She does lack tact, but I admire her for being open & honest which is a refreshing change in Hollywood.

Funny how Patrick Dempsey trashed Greys & the writers last year, & nobody made a fuss about that. Just because a woman spoke the truth, she’s automatically labelled as the biggest ***** around !! Good on Katherine for recognising that Greys was crap last season, & giving up her right to a nomination for someone else. More actors should have the courage to stand up for what they believe is right.

Wow, that list is seriously flawed. Most of the women on that list don’t seem to deserve to be there. Just what kind of men and what age are doing the selecting?

Jared: Los Feliz (not “Los Felix”) is a neighborhood, not a city, in LA.

Wise @ 06/24/2008 at 1:33 am