Liv Tyler Goes House Hunting

Liv Tyler Goes House Hunting

Liv Tyler is spotted house hunting in the Hollywood Hills with her mother Bebe Buell on Sunday.

Liv apparently dreaded shooting romantic scenes with her The Incredible Hulk co-star Edward Norton because she felt his physique put her own to shame.

She told The Sun, “There were points when I was like, ‘Wait! We cannot do this love scene because his body looks so much more beautiful than mine!’”

More pics of Liv going house hunting in Hollywood Hills…

liv tyler house hunting 01
liv tyler house hunting 02
liv tyler house hunting 03
liv tyler house hunting 04
liv tyler house hunting 05
liv tyler house hunting 06
liv tyler house hunting 07
liv tyler house hunting 08

Valerie Macon/Getty

SofiaRocket @ 06/23/2008 at 9:23 am

Good luck, Liv! Don’t be so shy of your body – its fabulous!

what did she do with her hair??!!!!

Guess she was sick of the paps camped outside her home in NYC

Her face looks beautiful

[~I n F a m o u s~] @ 06/23/2008 at 10:45 am

I see someone’s spending that hulk money.

Liv seems like a really sweet gal. She is so down to earth for being so famous. That is unusual in Hollyweird.

so what’s the story with her marriage/divorce?

is bebe her mother’s real name?

dina deulucka @ 06/23/2008 at 1:23 pm

I read that Liv is on the Cabbage Soup Detox Diet to lose weight for a new movie she is doing… http://www.pro-thinspo.com/livtyler.html she has already been on it for a week, so one more to go and then she is going on the Body Slim diet.. http://www.pro-thinspo.com/ProthinspoBodySlimPlus.html she is really trying to get to a size 0 for this part… I love bones.. so go liv go….

She is lovely!

lisa rowe @ 06/23/2008 at 3:32 pm

I adore Liv!
I’m very sad her marriage ended but I wish her luck.
It’s clear she loves her son, Milo more than anything.

Lisa

I’m glad her body doesn’t live up to the Hollywood standards. Hers is beautiful, not skin and bones.

Liv is so beautiful, she really shouldn’t be worrying about things like that, what is the average woman supposed to think of her body, if beautiful celebs are not even happy with their looks? But I suppose her self-esteem was probably just down from having problems in her marriage and hopefully she will get more confident as she starts feeling more confident with her place in life. Hope everything goes well, especially for little mIlo, he will not understand the meaning of divorce now, but he surely feels it.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com about stylish design for kids :):)

silentsophi @ 06/23/2008 at 7:22 pm

I love Liv!

hisyumminest @ 06/23/2008 at 7:46 pm

beautiful talented woman. She has a great body what is talking about?

Mind you this is The Sun (UK)newspaper, so the quote could be fabricated!!!!!!!!!

20th!!!! Such a beautiful young woman, so why such an ugly and old looking dress. No shape at all, and she looks pale and tired. I guess an impending divorce takes its toll. I hope she finds happiness soon. Liv deserves some peace and rest!

Not that she isn’t beautiful & nice. However, I remember thinking she was one of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen & loved her lips. Now it is like something is awkward about her mouth. I hate to say anything bad about her because she is so sweet but does anyone else think she looks a little different lately. Again, it is like she has an overbite or just something really awkward w/ her mouth. I never noticed that before.

Is that woman showing her the house Jamie Blake from the band Vixtrola?