Tinsley Mortimer Joins Gossip Girl

Tinsley Mortimer Joins Gossip Girl

Manhattan socialite Tinsley Mortimer (in Thread Social) apparently has scored herself a cameo on the hit CW drama, Gossip Girl.

The Tinz, along with regulars Blake Lively and Taylor Momsen, were spotted in white dresses on Monday morning walking to the set of Gossip Girl, which is currently filming in the Hamptons on Long Island, New York.

Last season, publishing heiress Lydia Hearst made a cameo on the season finale of Gossip Girl.

It should also be reported that MTV recently shot down a reality show featuring Ms. Mortimer. A source told Page Six, “A Tinsley reality show was shot by MTV. But they couldn’t use any of it. It’s collecting dust. She looked good but she just got dressed and went to parties every day and didn’t have anything interesting to say. It was incredibly boring. The project is dead.”

10+ pictures inside of Gossip Girl guest star Tinsley Mortimer

tinsley mortimer gossip girl 12

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

coincidentally, there’s a character in the Gossip Girl spin-off book series The It Girl named Tinsley. Random

Blake is soo pretty !! i love her hair and her dress :D

bumblebee @ 06/23/2008 at 1:05 pm

I haven’t seen them filming out here yet. I hope to soon. Blake looks so beautiful in that white dress.

bumblebee @ 06/23/2008 at 1:07 pm

does anybody know where jenny’s dress is from? I absoulutley adore it

PENN CRAZY FAN @ 06/23/2008 at 1:15 pm

Blake so beautiful in white… OMFG i wanna see Penn dress in white

where is leighton she doesn’t appear like blake why?!! i’m only watch the show because blair and chuck

Wow, Blake looks gorgeous! The hair, the dress, the shoes…perfect.

why do they need real socialites to play in Gossip Girl?! So cliche~as if they have nothing better to do than play themselves for a fictional drama.

parisgirl @ 06/23/2008 at 1:52 pm

I like Blake’s dress

[~I n F a m o u s~] @ 06/23/2008 at 1:56 pm

Whoever she is – she’s fug. *moving on*

Blake has great t!ts!

awww i love their dresses they look so cute!

We need Leighton…preferably Leighton AND Ed!!! pleeeeaassee

We need more blake and more penn!!

i could care less about the show, but thank you jared for putting on long island and not in long island. as a long islander, it’s one of my pet peeves to hear it said the latter way.

like when everyone was reporting about j.lo’s twins being born in long island.

Blake is so pretty! she looks beautiful in white as she does in every single color there is! She has such a great body, hair, legs everything!
I only watch the show because of her and Dan/Penn

Blake looks gorgeous! she rocks!! beautiful dress on a beautiful woman..

PENN CRAZY FAN @ 06/23/2008 at 4:08 pm

jared please we need picture of Penn and Penn with Blake

Tinsley Mortimer is as boring and vapid as her family’s Mercer carpet cleaning business in Richmond, Va where she was reared. You would have thought her mother, Dale Mercer would have at least instilled some philanthropic or even intellectual values in this cookie cutter average looking woman desperate for attention for doing nothing. She is just another excessively self-focused woman with an average looking face, bleached hair and an eating disorder.

Im obsessed with tinsleys dress. I think its thread social but im not sure

Im obsessed with tinsleys dress. I think its thread social but im not sure

i LOOOVVVEEE blake lively’s dress.

omg amazing dress can’t wait for season 2

I love Tinsley’s dress but I don’t understand the need for real socialites to cameo. It’s fiction for a reason. I love Blake’s bracelet so much but I hate her dress. I don’t like the boob sling look. Taylor actually looks pretty young! She’s so pretty.

Blake looks great and I love her shoes. Very cute.

who’s that girl ?? She looks old, how old is she ?

And where is kelly ???????

Blake is looking beautiful.

yay.

ggseason 2 wooot!

newport beach, 92660 @ 06/23/2008 at 7:55 pm

I personally think Blake (serena) and Chace (nate) would make a good couple on the show. And i know this might sound weird but honestly i don’t like the fact that blake and penn are dating, ew. I love blake’s shoes i need to get them! ;)

Blake looks so lovely. She’s extremelly hot!

Hey, sorry if I’m slow on this… but,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN GG Season 2 ‘s COMING?

I don’t live in US so I can only watch it online.
If you could tell me the date that would help a lot.
Thanks so much,
– Sasha.

GEEZ, BLAKE IS SUCH A HOTTIE!

yeiii more Blake pictures!! she looks like a goddess.. pure perfection.
Her dog penny is too cute!

noo..i duno when season 2 starts
i don live anywhere where theres GG on tv…
any1 who knows help out PLEAASEE?
<333
thanx so much.

obiusly it was not let out these suposed show with these socialite tinsley mortimer , sometimes these girls dont know anithing else then partys and fashion beyond that there clue less and obiusly for mtv it would be a waist of time and a bad message cause how gonna want to see these really honestlyy so much stuff more interesting I do know some of these socialite girls actually do something but most of the time is just rich girl triying to get all the spotlight but they dont really bring something interesting to the plate