Jonas Brothers Return for Camp Rock Sequel

Jonas Brothers Return for Camp Rock Sequel

The Disney Channel is set to have the The Jonas Brothers return to go into production on a sequel to Camp Rock in late spring or summer 2009, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Although Camp Rock averaged 8.9 million viewers, according to the Disney Channel, it still didn’t top High School Musical 2. Camp Rock did, however, beat out the original High School Musical which debuted to 7.8 million viewers. HSM2 broke records for a cable premiere, grabbing 17.2 million in its August 2007 debut.

Camp Rock made the Disney Channel the number one network in its 8 p.m. slot, out-rating runner-up CBS by more than 3 million viewers. It was also top among kids 6 to 11 with 3.5 million viewers and tweens 9 to 14 with 3.4 million viewers.

The Camp Rock sequel will be pending a script that’s in development as well as the cast members’ busy schedules.

Visit Disney to watch Camp Rock online.

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
JO BROZ R LUV @ 06/24/2008 at 7:31 am

omg awesum! I luff de Jo Brozz!

Plz post more Zac Efron, more Jonas Brothers and more of The Lovemeister + Forkzi, JJ!

YAY I AM THIRD!!
WHOOOO CAMP ROCK 2!!

THEY SHOULD PUT FORKZI AND THE LOVEMEISTER IN IT!
IF THEY DID IT WOULD PROBABLY TOP HSM 2!

Damnnnn. Kevin is looking mighty fine! ILY Kevvy!

Why? It doesn’t need one.

CAMP ROCK DOESN’T COME OUT TILL SEPTEMBER IN AUSTRALIA. I HATE AUSTRALIA AND I AM ASHAMED THAT I AM BECOMING A CITIZEN TOMORROW. I HATE YOU ALL.

Zac Efron @ 06/24/2008 at 7:35 am

Hello all. It’s Zac. Bye.

Kevin fan @ 06/24/2008 at 7:38 am

kevin is so hot. lol

the forkzinator n lovemeister should totally be in camp rock 2. that would rock. GO FORK AND LOVE. FORKLOVE FO LYF. ps ZALISHA ROX

wow, this post is….
exactly the same information perezhilton had.

chnage it up, jar

wow, this post is….
exactly the same information perezhilton had.

chnage it up, jar

the 80s called they want their fashions back now, the don johnson look blended withe femme … yuck

NO! it was HORRIBLE!
disney should stop milking their celebrities for all their worth.
And they CAN’T act! Joe’s performance was…… horrible, to say the least. He did NOT look like he was into it. And he and Demi had NO chemistry!
Please, save us the pain!

Yay!! I would watch anyting if these boys were in it!! whocares if t wasnt as good as HSM!!

Noplotunoriginal @ 06/24/2008 at 9:03 am

Camp Rock shouldn’t be that overjoyed with themselves for the ratings of their movie compared to the first HSM, because as we all know, the JB were promoting their TV movie as if it were the movie of the century and their well known so obviously they were gonna have a decent rating. The plot as many have criticied, was unoriginal and the Jonas brothers should stick to singing for little tweens and teenagers since they can’t act for ****, especially Joe Jonas, who in my opinion was by far the worst with his exaggerated acting.

No offense but they need to up their plot and acting skills ten fold if they even intend to do better than the HSM cast, who scored 7.8 million for their first movie wihout the over promoting and big names to score good ratings.

I watched it and thought it was cheesy and parts of the acting was really, really bad. Why is it that Disney insists on making such cheesy movies that only fourteen year olds would find cool? It never used to be like that, When I was younger they had some really great movies. Anyone remember Tru Confessions? That was a meaningful and inspirational movie without the cheese of the current movies. I still cry when I watch that movie. HSM never brought me anywhere near tears, or any kind of emotion other than disgust. They never show Tru Confessions anymore though because they’d rather play disgusting tween movies three times a week.

mrs. joe jonas @ 06/24/2008 at 9:13 am

OMJ I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs. joe jonas @ 06/24/2008 at 9:13 am

OMJ I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeightonchaceLOVE @ 06/24/2008 at 9:26 am

I actually loved Joe and Demi’s chemistry!
And the songs were catchy, I really liked This is Me and Gotta Find You

i can’t wait so see the movie. i live in Brazil, i will watch it only on july!
and i can’t belive that JO. BROS were so bad! i love them soo much!
well , it’s just wait!
LOVEE JONASS!

ILY KEVINN! :)
i wasnt so pleased with the movie, but who cares? they’re THE JONAS BROTHERS.

#21, you mean you liked their LACK of chemistry? ugh.
i’m 100% in agreement with #17! If it were kind of unknown actors like HSM, no one would watch it.

Are they jewish? They do look like Jews.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All