Audrina Gets Fred Segal Sassy

Audrina Gets Fred Segal Sassy

Audrina Patridge of MTV’s The Hills films at Fred Segal in West Hollywood on Wednesday.

Co-star Lauren Bosworth was also on hand for some scenes. No sign of gal pal Lauren Conrad!

Earlier in the day Ms. Patridge shopped at the exclusive DDC LAB boutique on Melrose Ave. DDC LAB is known for fashion-forward materials such as Kevlar and envelope-packing materials.

15+ pictures of Audrina getting Fred Segal sassy…

audrina patridge fred segal 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

lauren went to italy with her family for two weeks.
lo and audrina look cute. i hope these pictures finally show people that theres not any negativity between lauren, lo and audrina. it was all for the show.

gabasdfads @ 06/25/2008 at 10:42 pm

stop posting about this nobody

Wow, I’ve never seen the two of them out together, just them, without Lauren. I hope this means they’ve resolved all their differences! I’m sick of the catty girlfights, I’d rather see the three of them be happy with each other as friends and roommates.

a nobody with a show that breaks mtv records every season.

stop wasting your time hating, it shows you dont have a life.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/25/2008 at 10:54 pm

89% fake

HollyGolightly @ 06/25/2008 at 11:04 pm

Wow, more Audrina. At least it’s a break from Speidi :)

Lauren is in Italy right now.

That dress looks really good on her!! So cute!

Lo needs to get off the show. She’s boring and mean! If the show wants to be entertaining, then MTV needs to bring in new people to the show and I don’t mean Stephanie Pratt or Lo!

Nicole I am laughing at your comment. I hate Stephanie Pratt too. I saw her on one of the entertianments shows like E News doing a segment on fashion & I so cringed. Why is she famous & who cares about her fashion tips!

I am still undecided on Lo. I think she is a little snobby & mean but at least she is a good friend to Lauren. She is also more legit than someone like Stephanie or Heidi because she was part of Laguna Beach. I really liked her then so I am waiting to see.

I have that Geren Ford top Lo has on in green. She & Lauren must have gone shopping to Lisa Kline because that is where I got my top & Lauren has the green one! Lo must be making money now that she is filming for The Hills as I noticed her clothes are getting more expensive.

Alyssa @ 06/25/2008 at 10:49 pm

a nobody with a show that breaks mtv records every season.

stop wasting your time hating, it shows you dont have a life.
_________
You have no life worshiping this fool. People care about Lauren, this bit** could leave or stay with the show and it would still flourish. She IS a nobody.

Lauren travel to Italy with her family for 2 weeks.

Liking someone isn’t necessarily worshipping someone.

wish this twit would just go away.

thankyou qiara, cause i sure as hell don’t worship her.

to LuckyL:
i just realize that a nobody can’t have a show that millions of people tune into.
and if she was such a nobody you wouldn’t be talkin about her. would you?
anyways your intitiled to your own opinion. i dont care that you call her names, but dont call her a nobody when shes obviously not one.

Name (required, limit 30 chara @ 06/26/2008 at 12:33 pm

dayum

Lo is looking so great lately. I think she borrows so free clothes that LC gets. She lost tons of weight and looks great in skinny jeans now. Audrina boobs are too big for her small frame. She must have gone to the same plastic surgeon as Hei- HO

WOW, so it’s 89% fake!!

Not 90% or 85% :P

Alyssa @ 06/26/2008 at 11:18 am

thankyou qiara, cause i sure as hell don’t worship her.

to LuckyL:
and if she was such a nobody you wouldn’t be talkin about her. would you?
____
Curiosity doesn’t equal me actually caring about whether she lives or dives or is forgotten tomorrow, which are all things I don’t care about. She is a nobody because she has no impact on the world in any real, meaningful way. Good for her for jumping onto Lauren’s genius idea. We are all known by someone by face or name obviously *rolls eyes*

this is SUCH a publicity stunt. These 2 hate eachother.

correction

LO hates Audrina.

ahhh go away famewhore go awaaaaaaayyyyy

What brand/designer/style are Audrina’s sungalsses???

WOW… Audrina Sexy!!!
Watch AUDRINA PATRIDGE FULL SEX VIDEO at
Enjoy!!! She pretty sexy!!!