Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston takes a boat tour after waving to fans in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on Wednesday.

Jen, 39, has been a stowaway on current boy-toy John Mayer‘s concert through Europe. The former Friends star was last seen in England heading out to dinner.

John recently talked about his dating life saying, “Instead of worrying about career damage, I’ve dated women!” (Which include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Cameron Diaz, Minka Kelly and Jessica Simpson, among others.)

The 30-year-old singer continued on by saying, “”All I’ve ever done was decided that I fancied somebody and said, ‘Would you like to go out and get a meal somewhere?’ And done so in a social setting, where other people can see you. And then maybe ‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ Maybe did that a few times.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about John’s dating philosophy? Is Aniston in for an adventure?

jennifer aniston amsterdam 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All

What can you do??? @ 06/25/2008 at 6:35 pm

LuckyL,
You can come here and rant in offesive language, profanities but what can you do at this point but cursing?
You make yourself looking like a fool and uneducated.

Anyone can see the shameful behaviour of AJ’s coming to JA’s thread with anger, resentment, so much hatred to create chaos.

What can you do but that?
_______
Anyone who believes they can come to determine someone’s persona via the internet is delusional. I really don’t care how the anonymous posters of the interweb perceive me. I comment and am on my way.

Anyway, I posted three comments, pleased to see you singled out one. Also, I come to Jen threads quite sparingly, and you should know that, since you apparently know me so well. I can tell you the exact number I’ve counted on, and if you are anymore neurotic , you can check her archive: 4.

Please, just because you know I am an Angelina fan doesn’t discredit the facts of the matter. One poster already said he doesn’t care for Angelina, but dislikes this woman nevertheless. I found “Friends” and her boring, bland, and over-hyped long before I grew to love and respect Angelina as a fan. Calm down and try not to pick fights when they aren’t warranted, and you just seem unbalanced by randomly singling me out. Please just talk to me if I am blatantly wrong.

”All I’ve ever done was decided that I fancied somebody and said, ‘Would you like to go out and get a meal somewhere?’ And done so in a social setting, where other people can see you. And then maybe ‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ And then, “Would you like to go to a hotel and ball? Can I pee on you? Can we do this for a couple of months and then go out separate ways? How does that sound?”

That’s more like it.______

By the way, I was agreeing with the above poster in her post, and I didn’t name names, but you seem to instinctively include your idol in the group of fake bit**** who are wrongfully called “timeless” or “natural.”

My God is she looking stunning! She is just glowing; there is such a softness about her. Thanks Jared, I appreciate the pictures.

Even though I’m not a Mayer fan, I wish him well. He’s one lucky *******.

Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer belong together,But if i was Jennifer,I would be very careful since he was messing with a man,Perez Hilton,Because of illness’s Like STD or Worse..I wonder if these two have same PR people,Because the Plan could Backfire.But funny in a way because Jennifer Aniston and her Fans think they are better than anyone and now Jennifer Anistons ends up with this Looser.

Aniston>Jolie

Point blank, I love Jenn, but the dude she’s dting SUCK! He talked bad about the gitar hero and thats not good on my list. he’s a load of crap and she deserves better than him and Brad who’d rather go with weird lip Jolie.

LIKE DANG SHE NEED TO GET THAT FIXED.

Jen, find yo self another man…pronto. Big fan who would slap John with the back of my hand…

cant stand this woman

maybe she is in town for some weed or to get more plastic to her body.

lanolin....like sheep's wool @ 06/25/2008 at 6:59 pm

I spelled a hell of a lot of words wrong so i am fixing it:

*dating
**guitar

Her eye looks funny in that close-up and whats wrong with her cheeks they look puffy.

lanolin….like sheep’s wool @ 06/25/2008 at 6:59 pm I concur with #38 and #50. I have never been a Jennifer Anniston or Angelina Jolie fan and this whole Anniston/Jolie thing has never had anything to do with me. I don’t care about it and for Anniston fans to think that anyone is hating on her because of Jolie, proves how completely ridiculous the whole thing is! I don’t like Anniston because her acting is pathetic and she is not very attractive. Period. That is my opinion and no one has to agree with it. Jennifer Anniston stopped being relevant when Friends went off the air and this blatant attempt by her PR people to keep her in the spotlight is ridiculous!

—————————————————–

I agree!!

Silvia @ 06/25/2008 at 6:13 pm This is funny, John was in Manchester on Wednesday(today). so whats up with that
===============

THIS is what’s up with that.

US MAGAZINE:

Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer are both busy working abroad – and making the most of their time overseas.

After Mayer, 30, played a set at Picnic in the Park in Den Haag outside Amsterdam on Sunday, he stuck around until Tuesday afternoon – despite the fact that he was due in the U.K. for a show that night.

Why the extended layover? Aniston, 39, was in town to attend the 2008 Cinema Expo to promote her upcoming film Marley & Me, along with costar Owen Wilson.

Aniston and Mayer – who recently jetted to Mexico for a romantic getaway – were checked into separate hotels in Amsterdam, but Mayer didn’t appear to spend much time at his: After a night out he returned around noon on Tuesday before leaving for his show in England.

With her boyfriend away, Aniston turned tourist, taking a sightseeing boat tour of Amsterdam’s complex series of canals.

We can not hide from Age we all grow old each day.Try as hard as you can.You still will get Old.

good for jen…she looks happy! check this out too to see more jenn and john together. youtube.com/watch?v=7aEuffCnpKg

Hello jello @ 06/25/2008 at 7:05 pm

she looks so good…go jen!!!

jojo @ 06/25/2008 at 6:27 pm
He pees on people? Someone enlighten me about that.
**********************************************************

Before he took it down, Mayer had a blog on the Internet where he talked about his dates and what he liked to do to them. He said straight-up it turns him on to piss on his dates. It was there for anyone to read. I read some of it and had to stop. It was stomach-turning. I kept wondering why would he put his business all out front like that for the whole world to read about. Once everyone started talking about it, the blog disappeared, except for a couple of sanitized entries. I’d imagine his publicist called him and told him to get rid of it.

Sorry, that was from PEOPLE MAGAZINE not US Mag.
Anyway, the point is she is doing PR to promote her movie….you know that’s what she does for a movie so if her PR people aren’t getting her name out there when she has a film due out then they aren’t doing their job,
But from the looks of things they are doing a d*mn good job because even the haters can’t stop talking about her.
Angie said in an interview not too long ago that people can hate her or love her but as long as they are taking about her then she is doing something right because it means she is getting to them. Now, those are not the exact words, mind you, but you know what she means. So by Angie’s definition, Jen is doing something right! :-)

And just for the record (again) this is not a diss on the JP family because I love them and I am so glad Angie & Brad found their way into each other’s lives. They are soul mates. :-)

I came here to see if anyone had anything different to say, but nope! Same sh!t, different day.

I can’t stand Jen. This thing isn’t going to last to much longer.

LuckyL,
Jaye @ 06/25/2008 at 6:02 pm

the word beautiful has truly lost it’s meaning. It gets tossed around so much, who can believe when someone says someone else is beautiful? She’s an attractive woman, but beautiful, not so much. Of course I’m talking about WITH make-up, I don’t know what she looks like without makeup. That’s the true test of beauty. Hope she’s happy, everyone should be.
______

I totally agree. And bit**** get so much work done, and people want to call them “timeless beauties” or “natural beauties.” What a crock of s***

==============================================
Take a good look at your first and third comment ( # 34 and # 36 ) and tell others about the contents of them. People can tell the difference between Jaye’s comment and yours. This is Jennifer’s thread so if you don’t name anyone then who did you prefer to? Someone in your family or someone you know in real life?
It is too late to justify your behaviour.
Don’t think that because no on can see who you are or what you look like behind the computer, you can say whatever you want. Your words reflect who you are because you got the brain to process and filter the language and put them into words and action.

So if you are a beautiful person in real life but as soon as you open your mouth you curse?
You can use the word” neurotic ” for me but obviously I am an intelligent neurotic while you are being normal and act that way.

please dont associate angie with x. there is no comparison, please.

not from us @ 06/25/2008 at 7:48 pm

OK, I am from Germany, and I like Jennifer, she is cute and looks great, and I loved her in Friends! But I also like Angelina because she is so beautiful she works for UN and I loved her in A mighty heart and Girl Interrupted and other movies, I don’t like Brad because I don’t like his movies, I have never heard about John Mayer, I really don’t know who is that person … I don’t understand why are you fighting? We don’t know them, they are famous and they are living their life and I really think that Jennifer is happy just like I think that Brad and Angelina are happy no matter what are you saying!
I think that Jennifer is cute but that Angelina is beautiful – but this is my personal opinon, and of course I am not a hater or something like that, I really just think that Angelina has unbelievable face, it is amazing! But I really don’t hate Jennifer! I don’t hate her because I have no reason for that, I don’t know her!

Megan fox rocks @ 06/25/2008 at 8:03 pm

love her and she looks so pretty

Jennifer is attractive without looking comical (think BIG lips!). And the age difference between John Mayer and Jen is less than the age difference between Brad and Angelina.

Everytime she goes out to dinner with someone it’s speculated that she is having a love affair. I don’t think that is the case. I think she is just dating casually and if the right person comes along, then great!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All