Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston takes a boat tour after waving to fans in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on Wednesday.

Jen, 39, has been a stowaway on current boy-toy John Mayer‘s concert through Europe. The former Friends star was last seen in England heading out to dinner.

John recently talked about his dating life saying, “Instead of worrying about career damage, I’ve dated women!” (Which include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Cameron Diaz, Minka Kelly and Jessica Simpson, among others.)

The 30-year-old singer continued on by saying, “”All I’ve ever done was decided that I fancied somebody and said, ‘Would you like to go out and get a meal somewhere?’ And done so in a social setting, where other people can see you. And then maybe ‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ Maybe did that a few times.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about John’s dating philosophy? Is Aniston in for an adventure?

jennifer aniston amsterdam 01
jennifer aniston amsterdam 02
jennifer aniston amsterdam 03
jennifer aniston amsterdam 04
jennifer aniston amsterdam 05
jennifer aniston amsterdam 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 812 » Show All

Plus, yet again, I ‘ll emphasize, I don’t feel like I need to “justify” my behavior, nor do I care that you have your panties in a bunch over my JA comments. Please attack 20+ more posters on this thread cry baby. Anyway, last post to you, have a good life.

FYI @ 06/25/2008 at 9:22 pm

No Box Office Battle For Aniston + Jolie
By WENN, June 26 2008

LATEST: JENNIFER ANISTON and ANGELINA JOLIE’s box office battle will have to wait – the former FRIENDS star’s new film has been pushed back to next February (09).

Brad Pitt’s past and present partners were set to duel it out at U.S. cinemas when their films Changeling and He’s Just Not That Into You were slated to hit screens on the same day (24Oct08).

But a Warner Brothers insider has revealed Aniston’s romantic comedy will now hit cinemas on 6 February (09).

___________
Lol, God her team is so nervous. I like the media’s implication that this was some kind of battle. It was “no contest” by default

a fan

Good for you. that good love is good. But what is the point of you posting it in jen thread. Is that crazy?

We love you Jen. Perfect all over, and jhon incuded in herlife,that complete everything.

JR = nobody's sweetheart @ 06/25/2008 at 9:45 pm

By WENN, June 26 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is NOT A GOOD THING FOR ANY FILM!!!!!!!!! Next stop DVD, if they are lucky. This is after releaseing that lame trailer.

Well I am glad things are going well for Jen. Can’t wait for her movies to come out. Funny the story about “He’s Just Not That Into You” being moved back as I just saw the preview in the theatre last week. Well it actually looks quite funny; perfect “chick flick”, feel good movie. Anyways the cast seems good. Hoping the best for her.

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 9:59 pm

I thought the trailer for Not Into You was good too. Not a huge Pitt fan, but have to admit I’m fascinated by the upcoming Benjamin Button movie as well. Love Cate Blanchett, so that should be a good one.

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:00 pm

Does anyone else get the ‘awaiting moderation’ thing? Seems like it only happens to me when I post something good about Jennifer Aniston (mock surprise). I think I should go discuss this phenomenon on the Perez Hilton and Dlisted sites.

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:02 pm

Jennifer Aniston looks really pretty in those photos. Too bad some sites are selective about which photos they show.

A fan

by the way i did not finsh reading your post.

Again good for you you feel that way. love is good. but I do not comment about your idol look , so that is not going to include me in your catagory. First off all , loones are the only one that is obbessed about how jen look. I do writte those thing to irritate jealouse people.

and also, definatly 100% Jen is gorgous, cute, bueatiful, …………………on on on

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:02 pm

Is this the equivalent of a ‘banning’ rofl?

it’s funny how the AJ fans say JA is the same in every roll she plays, but really AJ plays the same gun toting ass kicking sleep with the enemy or co-star role over and over again…
Jen was great in The Goodbye Girl, and she can do comedy and drama…has anyone ever seen AJ pull off a comedic role? Don’t think so, as she’s not a well rounded actress at all..people go to her movies because they think she’s pretty and messed up.

OMGHERFACE!!! @ 06/25/2008 at 10:04 pm

OMG – HAS SHE GOTTEN MORE PLASTIC SURGERY??!!…OMG..she looks like a CAMEL!!! MY EYES!! Oh what an idiot!! She’s RUINED HER FACE!!! Not like she was a beauty before – but NOW, OMG…she isn’t even familiar to anyone, she’s mutilated herself!! SOOOOO SAD!! …and WOW – that Mayer dude sure sounds enthusiastic about Aniston now, does he?? ‘I chose to have a meal with someone and then another meal with someone???? WTF?? Lose that maybe gaybe Jen, you’re not that desperate are you?? GEEZ. My God, it’s like he’s talking about a trip to the library. Poor UGLY Aniston.

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:04 pm

Hmmm…selectively redacting the content of your ‘comments’ section to facilitate the defamation of a person IS actionable you know?

Keep it up. We’re documenting it all.

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:10 pm

Isn’t it lame when people make rude comments about those they don’t even know? Isn’t it weird for a blogger to have a personal agenda against a celebrity who doesn’t know they are alive? Jared – What IS your beef with Jennifer? What’s the horrible thing she did to you?

Sad to say…you are never going to get next to JA or AJ or anyone of their caliber celebrity. It’s nothing but pudgy, obnoxiously loud reality stars/housewives from Long Island for you.

Oh…that must be IT!

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:04 pm

Keep it up. We’re documenting it all.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You’re “documenting it all”? LOL!!
I had no idea there was such a thing as the “blog police”. I thought it was a euphemism that some people used.
Anyhoo, happy “documenting”. Toodles

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:20 pm

hehehe…I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist jared or ist just one of your little volunteer moderator persons.

Mrspaulnewman @ 06/25/2008 at 10:21 pm

ok…you were too easy. Now I’m bored. see ya loon!

# 113 OMGHERFACE!!!:

wow, you’re weird.
it’s so funny, cause i see nothing different with her face, really…it looks the same to me as it did years ago, and apart form the fact that she’s almost 40 and has aged a bit on the face, she still looks great!! (and don’t come barking on me, that’s my opinion)

i guess all the hate affects the sight perception…

U.S. voter @ 06/25/2008 at 10:27 pm

maria @ 06/25/2008 at 5:54 pm

Come here Angelina Jolie fans = HATERS

Jennifer Aniston Is Beautiful, no mater what they say.
**********************
Everybody that dislikes Jen Aniston are not Angelina fans, silly.

I disliked Jen Aniston long before I know Angelina was in the world.

Also you need glasses, ’cause Jen Aniston is nowhere near beautiful.

Blackworm @ 06/25/2008 at 6:03 pm

I hope her relationship with John Mayer works out but I don’t know. It would be nice to see her happy and having a baby if that ’s what she wants.
****************
Of she wanted a baby she would have had one with Brad, who she was with for seven years.

<< FYI @ 06/25/2008 at 9:22 pm

No Box Office Battle For Aniston + Jolie
By WENN, June 26 2008

*********************************************************************

UT OH!!!!!

This is bad news. The advance buzz on this movie must have been awful.

HJNTIY was already pushed back once, from August to October, because they didn’t want competition from “summer movies”. Now they are putting it back to February because they don’t want want competition from “Changeling”? What are they afraid of, getting clobbered at the box office?

I have to agree with JR = nobody’s sweetheart on this one. This movie looks like it’s going to be an STV — Straight To Video.

That botox has her looking like a tight face fool.

# 112 whatEv @ 06/25/2008 at 10:03 pm

…has anyone ever seen AJ pull off a comedic role?
——-
What do you think Mr&Mrs Smith is?

gina @ 06/25/2008 at 9:12 pm

#46 It most likely is angelina jolie fans . You guys make me laugh you probally don’t even like her, you just have nothing else to do….
****************
Why is it that every time someone does not compliment Jen, or like Jen, they have to be an Angelina fan? Pure nonsense.

Some people just don’t like Jen, it has nothing to do with Angie.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 812 » Show All