Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston takes a boat tour after waving to fans in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on Wednesday.

Jen, 39, has been a stowaway on current boy-toy John Mayer‘s concert through Europe. The former Friends star was last seen in England heading out to dinner.

John recently talked about his dating life saying, “Instead of worrying about career damage, I’ve dated women!” (Which include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Cameron Diaz, Minka Kelly and Jessica Simpson, among others.)

The 30-year-old singer continued on by saying, “”All I’ve ever done was decided that I fancied somebody and said, ‘Would you like to go out and get a meal somewhere?’ And done so in a social setting, where other people can see you. And then maybe ‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ Maybe did that a few times.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about John’s dating philosophy? Is Aniston in for an adventure?

Just Jared on Facebook

• Hillary Clinton tweets her support for Leslie Jones - US Weekly
  • Gisele Bundchen was spotted doing a sexy photo shoot - TMZ
  • Shawn Mendes slams Billboard for misquote about fans - Gossip Cop
  • Watch Christina Grimmie's latest video - Just Jared Jr
  • Jon Gosselin lashes out at Kate - Radar
  • Jamie Oliver reveals his newborn son's name - Lainey Gossip
  • Academy president responds to Birth of a Nation backlash - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cannes

After dating loser at love Jennifer aniston, this man will have trouble getting other women.

• Cannes

Team Jolie!!!!

Team Jolie!!!

Team Jolie!!!

Its all about WANTED this summer!!

• Orchid

240 rien @ 06/27/2008 at 8:42 am

Orchid, it works ! Thank you!
    ——-
    You’re welcome! Mime will see it too.

• lisa

JEN YOU ROCK LOVE YOU AND JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lisa

She look sexy as usually

• Orchid

228 akim @ 06/27/2008 at 2:06 am

Overdoing the sympathy ticket can backfire, though. After Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie, Aniston – initially the luckless victim – confessed to Vanity Fair that she sometimes threw herself a little ‘pity party’. Suddenly, she seemed not so much sympathetic as pathetic, wallowing in her thin-lipped grief while the statuesque Jolie went round the world doing good.

Aniston’s movie persona, never the stuff of legends, became degraded, too (her most recent roles, in Friends with Money and The Break-Up, saw her playing miserable, putupon characters, which just added to the impression of neediness). We were left with a cruel thought that Aniston was punching above her weight all the time she was married to Pitt. For all his limited acting range, Pitt is a movie star through and through (as is Jolie), while Aniston remains just too small-screen. While she was half of ‘Brad and Jen’, she could play at being A-list. Divorce confirmed the sad truth, that her particular brand of adorable nose-wrinkling doesn’t cut the mustard with the big boys.
    ——-
    Thank you for posting this link. I just read it.
    I think JA’s publicist is trying very hard to make her a huge star, to keep her in the news. It must be very stressful for her.
    Now it looks like she has had quite a few treatments. She should stay out of sight till the swellings are gone. I hope for her that her publicist doesn’t convince her that she needs more work done on her face. Some people who go on that path don’t know when to stop.

• angie fan

to Just passing

jen is one daughter no mother would want to have. i hope your daughter doesnt turn out to be ike your idol because if she does you would know what being hurt really means.

Being hurt just because your ex husband is with someone who tells the world how much she loves him is nothing compared to your own flesh and blood forsaking you.

What has your idol done to show that she is a good person and yet you malign angie’s goodness when she shares one third of her salary instead of just using it on herself.

Angie looks more approachable than jen. I have yet to see jen signing autographs for her fans.

• Orchid

257 angie fan @ 06/27/2008 at 7:24 pm

——-
    Angie keeps signing and signing all the pictures and other things her fans put under her nose, until her hand is inked. Sometimes Brad has to pull her away. Remember in the video of the London premiere of Beowulf. The fans were screaming so much, she decided to just go wade into the crowd, hugged and got hugged and have her picture taken with several of them.

• Orchid

247 GOSH ! @ 06/27/2008 at 10:10 am

…….Nicole Kidman who unlike Jolie rumors was proven ******** Tom Cruise when he was still married and not separated from Mimi Rogers !
    TC wasn’t separated from MR when he started with Nicole?????
    I didn’t know that! I wasn’t interested in Tom & Nicole until he dropped her for Penelope, and Nicole showed such restraint during and after the divorce. Hmmm!

The same Nicole whose multiple plastic surgeries is becoming a challenge to Michael Jackson’s, the same Nicole who is rarely seen with her older children since she got married.
    Yes, she looks totally different now. Originally she is a redhead full of freckles, and showing a whole lot of her gums when she smiles. The freckles are gone, she’s a blonde now, and her smile has been fixed.

And of course you are ignoring Aniston ******** Vince when she was still officially in the marital contract you like to bring up when it’s in Brad’s case but not hers! The same Jennifer who said just after signing the papers of divorce that Brad was free from this day and could do whatever he wants…so did she with Vince BEFORE Brad was even seen with Jolie!
    As far as I’m concerned, they were free to see/date other people the minute after the separation in January 05!

• nicole

THE HORSE IS DEAD !!!

Alright I get it …. Maniston is good .. Brad and Angie is bad .
    Women scorned gets highlights and a tan.

Note to miss Maniston :
    You are not the first nor will you be the last, to be left for another !!!!
    Your ” INSIGHTS” into your new status are not interesting and at times they are downright incoherent and bOOOOOOOOOOOOring !!!!!
    Perhaps Maniston should become ” LESS SELF ” involved and more
    ” involved in the World” !!

PS. have you send a thank you note to the Jolie Pitts yet ????
    becouse I tell you this miss Maniston, without them it would be……….
    Jenifer WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ???????????????????

• Jerseagirl

Actually, #260, Jen would def not be a nobody without her ex-husband or the woman he left her for. Jen had established herself as one of America’s sweethearts on Friends and in films long before Angelina came into the picture, so let’s not forget that. Don’t hate on her, she looks great for 39, I’m sure better than you otherwise you wouldn’t be insecure enough to say such things :) And maybe learn how to spell before you post?

• Orchid

Jerseagirl @ 06/28/2008 at 12:26 am

Actually, #260, Jen would def not be a nobody without her ex-husband…….
    ——-
    Actually, #261, I think that she is in the news because she is Pitt’s ex. Without that she’d be just like the other ‘friends.’ Not much mentioned at all.
    Isn’t Meg Ryan an America’s sweetheart (whatever that means!) too? Where is she now? Any other adult sweethearts around or have there been only two? :lol:
    Shiloh is a sweetheart! Suri is a sweetheart! MR is a divorcee who has changed her face. JA is a divorcee who is in the process of changing her face.

• ROFLOL

SHE’S DONE WITH THE PITY PARTIES, NOW IT’S THE PEE PEE PARTIES WITH THE URINATOR!

• cita

Actually, #260,

Actually she is in the news not only because brad is her ex husband but because angie, now the most powerful female actress in hollywood is with brad pitt.

• cita

• I2I

If Jennifer Aniston is in the news only because she is the ex-wife of Brad Pitt, then that fact must still be news enough to make her print-worthy.

Therefore, if those of you who are fixated on her status as the previous wife of Mr. Pitt would stop expressing even a negative interest in her, then it follows that she would cease to be print-worthy.

Publications would no longer bother to cover her at all if that meager reason fades away. Let the memories of that time die, and Aniston will lose whatever little clout she still possesses (provided that the above is the only reason for her presence in the headlines).

The retort to this will likely be that it is the Aniston fans who continually mention this relationship. If that is the case, then remember that a conversation requires at least two parties. Stop participating in the dialogue, and it will end.

• cita

I2I @ 06/28/2008 at 3:16 am

True. Boycotting X

• nicole

#261
    I am not from the US and English is not even my second language..

• Jill

maria @ 06/25/2008 at 5:58 pm
    Well I hope we get some pics of J&J together!
    ********************************************************

Well, it’s three days now… so where are the pics? Where are the photos of J&J smooching in mindless bliss, oblivious of the paps circling them with the cameras? Where are the pics of J&J, arms around each other, waving at their fans? Have they been liplocked for the past three days? I mean, they gotta come up for air sometime!

JAAAAAAAAAARED!!!!!!!! WE WANNA SEE SOME PICS!!!!!

• .

Jennifer and JOhn are NOT a couple except for publicity for his tour. She doesn’t go to his shows. She doesnt sleep with him. They will NEVER be married and the whole thing is organised to prey upon people’s curiosity about her sex life.

• Jill

. @ 06/28/2008 at 3:19 pm

Um… honey, the comment above yours was meant as a joke. :lol:

• emily

Jennifer looks georgeous; she doesn’t seem to try to wear clothes to show off; looks comfortable and still looks good. I like her very much.

• lisa

SUPER BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY LOVE HER AND JOHN

• rien

Akim, read my post from other thread. I do wish I met this person, so I can settle the things. I condemn what this person or any other who has death wish to anybody.

Our problem is, we – or many of us – can not separate our idols from their being as human. Be honest, do you -any Angelina’s fan- ever criticize her? Ever see the mistake that she made, and say, moment girl, you should not do that. Or, if you are worried about her, and you say it? Or do you agree with all what she is doing?

I can do that to Jen.

The word like can be very deceiving, for we never really can express our feeling correctly. If I ever said that I like Angelina, then mostly it is her works that I like. I never said I like her personality, which I can not say by the way, for I don’t know her personally. And again I must repeat myself, sorry, I am not the right person to say what Angelina shall do or do not. For I am not her fan, and I don’t want to be biased.

A very good idea from you, sshhii_baby , which I did it since a long time ago, I never see Jen as a victim. I am even “angry” with her, for she did not do something against all the mess she is in. Because I know she can do it.

And about Angelina’s inner beauty, I can only say this, I read about her since a long time ago. I did not follow her carrier since yesterday. She was still Angelina Jolie Voigt when I read about her. And I am sure you will disagree with me, the present Angelina can not be separated from the past Angelina. And I am very sorry to tell you this, I can not simply change my mind. It needs time.

And about families. Why criticize Jen’s relationship with her mother, which we don’t know for sure if it is true or not, meanwhile on the other side, Angelina’s relationship with her father is not what I will call amazing, but again, we also don’ know for sure if it’s true.

And why can we not simply agree to disagree, I love Jen, with all her strength and weakness, and you don’t like her.

And, for Voe, okay, advice well taken. I should have said about inner beauty more carefully. Thank you. Ah, don’t be so silly. Your husband would love to hear you say he is hotter than Pitt !

• sshhii_baby

RIEN no here is forcing you to change your mind. The reason why you can’t see a difference in Angelina. It’s because YOU choose not too!! I completely understand why. Had you accept the FACT that she have changed for the better. Then it would mean one thing. YOU WERE WRONG!! You condemned the wrong person. The thing is, you don’t have to be ashame to admit you’ve made a mistake. This is one thing you can learn from Angie. Own up to your mistakes. Learn from it and move on. Don’t worry, whenever you decide to come over to the other side. Angie fans will welcome you with open arms. We do not discriminate. LOL!!

• sshhii_baby

Another thing Rien. Angie fans do not have the same problem as you.
    We do know that Angelina is a flawed human being . Just like us! That is the main reason why we love her. The ones that can’t seperate their idol from being “perfect” human. Are America’s Sweetheart Rachel Green fans. Nobody is saying Angelina have an amazing relationship with her dad. As a matter of fact. This is the one area. Where some fans would disagree with her. This is the HUGE difference between the fans. We accept that she is a flawed human being. We applaud her for owning up to her mistakes. We like changes. We embrace and encourage her to EVOLVE as person.
    You guys need to let RACHEL GREEN go and accept Jennifer Aniston for who she really is.

• http://fav.or.it/ BOO

SOME HYPOCRITE HERE. LEAVE CELEBRITIES ALONE. YOU GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THEM EVEN THEY GOOD OR BAD. CARE YOURSELF.BITCH

sent from: fav.or.it [FID483284]

• cali_ali

..you guys I am shocked at these pics! I just had to share that when I saw them the first thought was………OMG Michael Jackson!
    ….I KNOW! Like she went to Michael’s plastic surgeon…and now looks like him!……. A female Michael? Is it just me? That’s what I see!