Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston's Amsterdam Adventure

Jennifer Aniston takes a boat tour after waving to fans in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on Wednesday.

Jen, 39, has been a stowaway on current boy-toy John Mayer‘s concert through Europe. The former Friends star was last seen in England heading out to dinner.

John recently talked about his dating life saying, “Instead of worrying about career damage, I’ve dated women!” (Which include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Cameron Diaz, Minka Kelly and Jessica Simpson, among others.)

The 30-year-old singer continued on by saying, “”All I’ve ever done was decided that I fancied somebody and said, ‘Would you like to go out and get a meal somewhere?’ And done so in a social setting, where other people can see you. And then maybe ‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ Maybe did that a few times.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about John’s dating philosophy? Is Aniston in for an adventure?

jennifer aniston amsterdam 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All

This relationship with JM is not going to last. But seems JA is settling for whatever she can get.
There is a saying that the moment you setlle for less, the lesser you get. Oh well………….

Aniston thinks she is beautiful that is a Joke.Look carefully at her face,it’s alright to be ugly but to have ugly personality is the worst ugly ..there is.And I think JenniferC. has got this low class Bee beat to hell in Looks and Jennifer C. is a beautiful person inside and out,and so is Drew love these two women.Aniston is a Dog.

what did she have done to her face? that ;pic of her waving looks really weird. She looks like she got punched in the mouth or something if you zoom it.. really weird swelling or something.

I wish she would stop whatever she is doing, obviously Mayer puts a bag over her head before he urinates on her so…why bother?

she is starting to look like laurie on the real house wives of orange county. she looks like she is wearing a mask, and her upper lip looks weird in the sunglass picture.

I hope she got some good weed while she was there.

I defy anyone to look at a close up of that pic of her waving and tell me this woman is beautiful. She isnt even pretty. she can’t smile for sh i t. when she smiles, she looks like a goofy doufus.

135 Jill @ 06/25/2008 at 11:00 pm Orchid @ 06/25/2008 at 10:38 pm
That silly dog-running-on-the-beach trailer sure didn’t help!
*************************************************************
That dog at the beach trailer was for Marley And Me. Looks like she has two stinkers coming up, not just one.
——-
Oh, ok, thanks! I don’t think we have seen a trailer of that not into you movie. I mean I haven’t seen one.

I said this woman is an empty shell.. . She has no substance , can nvr carry an interesting conversation. I bet she doesnt even know what is going on in the world now .. All she cares is her face, her hot body and her pathetic acting. Funny after she spent millions on her face, yet people start to comment she looks like mj, camel, horse etc..

i pity her….

JA is ugly inside and has never been beautiful outside. The only two things she did who makes her famous are Friends (PATHETIC tv movie btw, pathetic like Kudrow, Cox, etc) and marrying Brad Pitt. People like her because she’s empty and nasty the way they are.

I also can’t stand Palthrow but at least SHE is cute, has a great body and got an Oscar. I hated JA far before AJ got into the picture.. but I was SO HAPPY to see AJ rescuing Brad. He sure deserved to have a life with a person that wasn’t as stiff as she is.

Ah and JM is empty too which is why he likes her to begin with. But as usually for Jen, the only stupid who bought her lies was Brad, all the others had a bigger noodle.

sara @ 06/25/2008 at 10:58 pm I never post on Aniston’s (ridiculous, tabloidish) posts.
But,
it always perplexes me why some people
compare Angelina Jolie to Jeniffer Aniston.
There’s no comparison!
Jolie is the biggest star in the world,
she’s been awarded all of the most important acting awards,
including one Oscar, 3 GGs, 2 SAGs, 3 CCAs< etc!
She has a trackload of nominations too, and yet another
Oscar buzz!
Yet she sold a movie, TR, for $ 350 million all by herself, and
Mr&Mrs Smith for half a billion (she overshadowed Brad Pitt silly).
She’s been a humanitarian and an activist for 7,5 years (since
when doing good wasn’t fashionable yet!)
Finally, she is a mommy to four kids, and two more coming.
She’s happy, and she deserves all of it. She loves her kids, and she loves Brad PitT the way he is. Your b.s. can’t change any of those facts!

Aniston’s only “claim to fame” was a pedestrian tv sitcom, some 10
years ago.
Brad Pitt dumped her. Why don’t you, always the same
few of Aniston’s fans, blame him – if you need to blame anyone.

He had the right to live and love, and he left that screwed up, fruitless
merger (remember long separations, whining and complaining?!)
I don’t like him, he’s not in Jolie’s league in anything -
but compared to Aniston – he’s one of the gods!
But, again, they obviously love each other, their kids and a fam,
and that makes it right. That’s their life.

Think about this .
Aniston is Nobody, plus, she’s been paying Huvane some good money
to make her looking even more pathetic – if that’s possible.
Right? Right.
Comparing her to Jolie, makes her a Total Loser (see above).

Compare her to Jessica Simpson and company.
If Aniston would be
much younger and prettier, she would fall under “Jesicca Simpson
and company” category, but still…that’s much more appropriate.

Have some fun, you can’t change facts ( and , yes, tabloids lie!)
Life’s short.

——————————————————————————————

THIS IS SO TRUE!!! I really agree!!!

147 MIRIAN @ 06/25/2008 at 11:48 pm

Oh yeah ! forgot to say aniston Karma is a beotch. And you deserve what ever Mayer dishes out, funny but he Mayer is not a nice person, he is playing this broad, and everyone knows it.
——-
How do you know that? If that is true, he could be different now. People do change. I hope they really hook up, like move in together, then their fans will be happy and stop hating the JPs.

She had the hot Brad Pitt and left him to pursue a “career” (of which has spawned several bombs). Talentless ***** should go back to the cave she came from. She’s a has been and I could give two ***** about her “love” life.

Love Jen. She’s so beautiful and adorable. Thanks for all nice pictures.

just stopping by @ 06/26/2008 at 2:11 am

#161 I think its ironic that you state that Mayer could change for the better but Jolie is always being judged by her past.

‘Would you like to go have another meal?’ Maybe did that a few times.” : he has told you the truth : they are NOT a couple : it is publicity : they dont get along

Not Amsterdam! we don’t want you here, go back where you came from lol.

she is always so rude and arrogant, didn’t even talk at the press conference here, she always think she is too good or something!

She really is the fugliest gal he has dated… I wonder if he will blog about her plastic face..probably not..that’s in the contract.

Just passing ... @ 06/26/2008 at 3:35 am

To those who said she looks happy, I agree. She looks happy because she’s over Brad. She is a wise girl. Indeed, #3, who wouldn’t think twice about sticking with “hot Brad” if that includes 6 kids in less than 4 years?

Let’s face it: For all his “down-to-earth” attitude and well-publicized virtues, Brad seems to have some very special requirements for a life partner, so any laugh at those who lost the competition for his heart is too quick and doesn’t take into account how hard to please he was over the years.

To start with, she has to be a professional in his field, she has to be successful, she has to be brilliant, she has to be maternal, she has to give him 7 or 9 children in 4 or 5 years. Oh, and she has to look like Angelina Jolie or her league in the least. Apparently, nothing below that would make him really happy. No wonder that Jennifer Aniston and the other girls before her had no chance at all.

So even 3 years after his divorce, the interesting question still is: if Aniston did not fit the bill as nicely as he wanted from the very start, why did he give her any chance at all? Or is there a part to him that doesn’t really care about moving on and hurting someone in the process once he meets a woman who really fits the bill?

I really loved his first marriage because it showed you didn’t have to be absolutely breathtaking to find love with such a guy. Now things are back to expected. From today’s perspective, you wouldn’t expect things to stay as they were, would you?

Maniston and her security blanket of course finally inspired by the Jolie-Pitt’s I see…
With all that ganja in Amsterdam she should at least loosen up a bit non ??
and not looking like a robot !

I sail my boat down the river

And I sail my boat down the river
to my love which might can wait
for the time seems never so good
to see home that’s so closed and tight

Yes, I will sail my boat down the river
for happiness is to wait for
on the stage my love screams
with his stupid mouth and soft dreams

I might be plain, I might be pale
but down the river my boat I will sail
for my love has thousand tales
and happiness is worth to reach for

For Jen, just sail your boat down the river, silly girl. Happiness is worth to reach for.

The incredible edward! @ 06/26/2008 at 4:34 am

@ Kelly #93
YOU are lame. And an idiot. Your grammar is terrible. Who are you to judge? Why are you so full of hate? Are you perfect?

___

Give it a rest you ****
you DO realise that not the whole world’s mother tongue is English, don’t you?? I bet you’d write great in another language if you had to!
Geee!

johniston @ 06/26/2008 at 4:41 am

I wish Jen and John will get married. They compliment each other.

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

The best gift any of us can expect is to find someone to love us beyond what we can offer physically. Physicality is so changeable.

Youth and physical beauty fade. Time alone takes a toll. Other things can intercede, too. Illness and accidents can affect our bodies.

It is our inner beauty that remains. In fact, it is the inner beauty that enhances the physical.

While Angelina Jolie is young and physically lovely to so many now, this superficial status will likely change in the coming years. However, her inner beauty will continue to grow as she continues to mature. For those who love her, she will always be beautiful and will likely become even more so as time passes, regardless of her physical appearance.

Jennifer Aniston is beautiful to those who love her, as well. This true love is not dependant on her eye color or the shape of her face or whether she is a talented actress. It is bound to the inner beauty that they see.

True beauty lies not only in the eye of the beholder but also the heart.

@ I2I

Indeed
so true the words you laid
upon them shall my eyes behold
for the wisdom is rarely told
and good deed
has already grown old!

Just passing ... @ 06/26/2008 at 5:41 am

I agree: Angelina Jolie is young and physically lovely now but as far as I’m concerned, her inner beauty is under question. Every intelligent observer who doesn’t judge a book by its cover sees that she has a tendency to boast about her man, possessions (read: kids) and the amazing happiness she found with someone who left another woman to be with her. If 30 years have gone by since that very public divorce, that would be fine, but it’s been only 3 or maybe I’m wrong?

A woman with real inner beauty would keep quiet and not boast because she would imagine the wound of another.

Now she is happy and content and has all her dreams fulfilled. The end justifies the means and the means tend to be forgotten. She doesn’t have to be jealous or bad to anyone at all and she can look down on anyone who is simply skeptical about her. Well, only “jealous” people can criticize your happiness, can’t they? There’s nothing wrong with me; they are just less beautiful and less lucky than I am.

But is she really good? Was she really good? That is the question. She’s just content and as far as I’m concerned, largely superficial. If she has no reason to hurt anyone anymore, that doesn’t mean she’s good. She doesn’t even have to hurt anyone at all – the amount of hurt she has inflicted in this lifetime is already big enough to need more.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1012 » Show All