Jennifer Garner is Back to Black for Lunch

Jennifer Garner is Back to Black for Lunch

Jennifer Garner dresses in a summery black dress as she takes her daughter Violet, 2 1/2, to lunch at Trattoria Amici in Brentwood Calif. on Tuesday.

The 36-year-old Alias star has been filming This Side of Truth, a comedy set on an alternate Earth where no-one has ever lied. The movie stars Jason Bateman (Arrested Development) and Ricky Gervais (UK’s The Office) as a performer who tells the world’s first, coming to wield its power for personal gain. Gervais also makes his feature directing debut.

Jennifer was last seen pushing her daughter Violet around their neighborhood in Brentwood.

jennifer garner trattoria amici brentwood 01
jennifer garner trattoria amici brentwood 02
jennifer garner trattoria amici brentwood 03
jennifer garner trattoria amici brentwood 04
jennifer garner trattoria amici brentwood 05
jennifer garner trattoria amici brentwood 06

Photos: JFXOnline
Posted to: Jennifer Garner

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
commentor @ 06/25/2008 at 6:48 am

so am i no # 2

she is pregnant for sure @ 06/25/2008 at 7:19 am

yayyyyyyyy every new set of pics makes me happy.
I adore Jen :)

sigh… she is so beautiful, doesn’t need all the makeup at all!

Violet’s hair is perfect

Well, I like see Jenn anf Violet and Ben always,and I hope that the last comments about Jennifer Garner is considering splitting up from her hubby, Ben Affleck be false.

me 2 and I think that if they were true both of them wouldn’t have been seen by the paps all the time in the last few weeks, so i’m optimistic :)

I don’t think it’s true and even though the same “source” that revealed the break up **** about Jen and Michael (and was right) is the one saying this, it just doesn’t seem like it’s true. maybe it was just for the money :P

she looks nice. like the new hair. this is an improvement from last time’s outfit…even though i know she was at home only.

wow look at that little tummy in picture number 3.congrate to Ben and Jen for new pregnancy.

omg and they are pregnant and they are still people here who are talking about BREAK UP.give it up.they are pregnant.

LE's biggest fan! @ 06/25/2008 at 7:51 am

Aww, I love Violet Affleck!
She is my 2nd favourite celebrity baby, behind Lucy Nevaeh!
Forkzi’s quads are pretty cute too!

Jared, post more Forkzi and Lovemeister tomorrow please!

pregnant! @ 06/25/2008 at 8:19 am

I so hope she is they need to have more cute babies V is just too cute and prettty.

I saw more pics from this set and the woman with her is Chris, Ben’s mother!

Ben said they were going to have another baby soon when he was interviewed in England the beginning of this month when GBG was releasesd there. Yeah, doesn’t sound like they’re breaking up any time soon.

Ted Casablanca is an idiot who by the way was way late (after all the tabs) when announcing ben and jen were together. He actually said they were just friends who were working together again. Then when they got together he acted all insulted that she had broken up with Vartan, like he was Vartan’s kin or somethiing. I bet his “sources” are the bitter Vartan hags who have gotten on every Jen post since over a year ago, saying they were going about to break up. Hasnt happened in a year, not going to happen now with the baby.

I love them as a couple @ 06/25/2008 at 8:49 am

and they look so perfect for each other :o)
if those people are making up this sh*t then they are heartless people for sure, I mean they have a kid (and maybe another one on the way) why do that to a family?

are you guys talking about this???

Breakup Breaking News?
Terribly unfortunate scuttlebutt has come my way. Sources insist to me that Jennifer Garner is considering splitting up from her hubby, Ben Affleck. Say it ain’t so, baby-cakes! Nevertheless, waiting on comment now from both parties. Could this be the reason Jen and Ben are always seen cooing over adorable daughter Violet separately, rarely as one happy family unit? Perhaps. And certainly, those who know the former Alias star well insist Ben’s mama has never particularly cared for the gal who broke Michael Vartan’s heart to hook up with Benny-Boy in the first place. Waiting on official PR responses to that little familial naughty nugget as, well, for what it’s worth. Much has to be divided, I’m told…planes, property. Wonder—if above baddie biz is true—if Benny-boy will be the gentleman Vartan was when he was cast aside? Let’s hope. I mean, don’t leave Vi-hon with the sitters too long if ya decide to hit the card tables, Mr. A!
However, according to Mr. Affleck’s representatives, that gambling escape won’t be necessary: “We usually don’t comment on stuff like this,” shot Camp Affleck. “But you should know sources are liars. If you guys want to do the right thing, you won’t post that item. It’s all BS.” Really? Interesting, as it’s from the same bull-pooping peeps who originally told me Ms. G was moving from Vartan to Affleck, the fickle little femme.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lol@whoever think Ted C knows anything when it comes to inside celebritie’s information.isn’t he the same person who told Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie won’t last six months in 2005??!!!!here they are,almost 4 years and still together and pregnant.

so I guess break up from Ted means Jen is pregnant again.lol

even that dress can’t hide her pregnancy.guess she is around 3 months pregnant.

Fuck Ted Casablanca @ 06/25/2008 at 8:53 am

He’s such an *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw Laineygossip also think they are pregnant.she told the other day that we will get new announcment from them.and the way she was talking was obvious that it is going to be good news.nowadays she is more reliable than Ted C.

Ted still exists????
E! should fire this son of a *****

who's Laineygossip @ 06/25/2008 at 9:05 am

why is she reliable?
I hope you’re right anyway, Jen does look pregnant :)

???? @ 06/25/2008 at 8:52 am Breakup Breaking News?
____________________
whoever wrote this is such a big liar.Jen and Ben have bought a bigger home together just recently,and they are seen more together.so the writer is so much idiot.I’m sure whether they already are pregnant or they will be pregnant in a very new future.there is no other reason for them buying new home which is bigger.

Yes, she’s naturally pretty. And though I’m also hoping she has another baby, she must be getting so tired of all the pregnancy rumors. But she and Ben are so great parents, Violet is a really blessed gir.

If you have a second to spare, I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com about stylish design for kids

all the haters must be having a party …
BUT unfortunately for them IT’S NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a ****! manly looking jen shouldn’t have hooked benny boy in the first place, most likely he wanted to leave and the fugly woman hooked him again by getting knocked up again, As far as the paps following these celebs around, that you idolize only white trash , fat people buy these mags. and idolize manly looking jen. Stop the love fest this woman is a ho, that trapped ben, she gave him a ******** in his trailer, and they were not even going out she gave him herpes so ben whether you like it or not you are stuck because it’s not fair to infest someone else.

Back in black @ 06/25/2008 at 10:04 am

good pics. hope they had a great lunch. Rumors are just that. Isn’t E the same site that said Ange. and Brad had the twins already? Or was that a different bottom feeding site?

If you go through a history of pics of Ben and Jen through the years, they are doing nothing different now, then they have ever since V. was born. They are out together having lunches, going places etc. We just don’t see any PDA. And why should we have to?

Eonline sites things like recent pics of them apart. Ok, let’s see, see has been photographed shopping, shopping, and doing some lunches, market etc. She goes places like that most often w/o Ben. I mean does he really want to go with her to buy a purse? Well, considering the price tag? LOL!

E was also saying that he was spotted getting Starbucks over the weekend with V, but not Jen. Pic history shows him several times over the past year @ Starbucks on a Sat. morning getting 2 cups of coffee, and an ice drink sometimes with V. and sometimes alone. Unless the dude is real thristy then he is picking up stuff for Jen.

Besides, you really go out to lunch and shopping with your MIL if you are thinking about breaking it off with her son? Don’t think so.

Rumors are bull.