Jennifer Garner Still Bound to Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner Still Bound to Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck go out to a Country Mart in Santa Monica, Calif., on Wednesday afternoon.

“A report by E!’s Ted Casablanca that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are considering breaking up is 100% completely fabricated,” Garner’s rep told Us Weekly. “There is not one ounce of truth to it.”

Affleck‘s rep said, “We usually don’t comment on stuff like this. But you should know sources are liars. If you guys want to do the right thing, you won’t post that item. It’s all BS.”

More pics of Jennifer and Violet at the Country Mart…

jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 01
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 02
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 03
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 04
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 05
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 06
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 07

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Jen is ONE hot mama! Her face here looks like a true beauty and of course Violet is a little doll as always.

Rumors are wrong and glad to hear things are good for the familia.

Jen and Ben need to go out on the town and spread the love!

CIAO!

she is so beautiful!!!

Gawd I’d hate to be famous! There are too many ugly people in the world who can’t think of anything to do except stir up sh*t. Garner is still bonkers over Ben and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Jennifer is beautiful. Little Violet is a darling girl!

i’m so glad this was all cleared up. ben and jen look like the happiest couple in the world! just because they’re not photographed together a ton doesn’t mean they’re split! keeping their private life away from the rest of the world is absolutely genius. look at gwyneth and chris. amid all the reports, they are still together… and you still don’t see them together. this ”rumor” was absolutely false when i heard it. this is ted casablanca after all… and how reliable is he? i suspect he made up this rumor and claims ” this is a rumor.” it’s crazy and dangerous to say such a thing. long live ben and jen! they’re obviously in this for keeps, and it will remain this way!!!!

they’re cute

Lillianne @ 06/25/2008 at 8:39 pm

What is on Violet’s knee? If that’s a booboo sticker it’s the prettiest one I’ve ever seen.

I think there is a little ounce of truth to the break-up story but….I don’t think they’ll break up! They have careers to protect not to mention a child…. Jen is pretty!=D

I never believed this in the first place, they seem like a happy family, and I somehow have a feeling Jen is expecting again. Besides, it’s only last week I think that we’ve seen pictures of Ben and Jen house hunting, that’s really not the kind of thing you do when you are about to divorce. Looks like that tabloid simply didn’t know any better lies to tell.

I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com about stylish design for kids :):) Today’s focus is on French design: toys, decor, bags, accessories

The baby is soooo adorable!!!!

lUV THE sHILOM @ 06/25/2008 at 9:07 pm

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THIS NOT REPRESENT AN EERIE RESEMBLANCE OF ANGELINA AND SHILOM?

Blackworm @ 06/25/2008 at 9:18 pm

I think they are a happy family too. And I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if she is expecting again now or very soon. Ted Casablance! Who believes him? Not me.

Jennifer looks like she hasn’t aged a bit. I thought parents age a lot faster than non-parents O_o…

Love, love, love this family…so cute, so normal…you don’t see them doing things like some of the other parents in Hollywood do…which is NICE for a change…Violet is obviously their #1 concern. If the paparazzi was following my family around all the time,they wouldn’t see my husband always with me either…they are NORMAL.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/25/2008 at 9:53 pm

damn, no wonder why ben hates them. lmao

ted c's source @ 06/25/2008 at 9:53 pm

Ted Casablanca’s source is someone from Michael Vartan’s camp. Someone who used to be close to Jennifer during the Alias days and is still close to Michael Vartan today. Either Jen confided to somebody she shouldn’t have trusted that is close to the Vartan’s camp or Michael V’s is desperate for press that his people had to make up a story about Jen and Ben with the promise that Michael V’s name would be mentioned so he can have exposure and maybe get some much needed work. If you read Ted’s original column about this and his update today, you’ll see that Michael gets not only another name drop but also some face time. Wasn’t Ted a huge Alias fan way back then?

Wow her kid is gonna b really cute when she grows up but ive neva head bout the couple…
FIRST PAGE YAY ME!

#17,

Thanks, Ted ,for your input and information. It’s great to have you post on JJ. I used to subscribe to your daily column but it never had anything accurate in it. Sounds like Michael Vartan needs a job. Maybe he can start his own celebrity gossip blog!

Hey brazil the baby is very hideios and they make me gag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

buckeyegurl @ 06/25/2008 at 10:37 pm

They are beautiful. It’s too bad they had to ‘stoop’ and make statements about something an old has-been queen said in his gossip column. He has also been saying Brad and Angie are going to break up for the last 4 years. I used to read him, but not anymore. Too much fluff and inaccuracies and not enough REAL dirt.

You are absolutely right. When Jen got together with Ben, Ted acted so insulted I thought he was one of Vartan’s relatives! HE was the one who first said Michael wanted off the show (not that I could blame him, that must have been awkward) but then later said lies about Jen doing it. How wierd it wasthat he said Bens mom didn’t like jen becuase she so “cruely” cast Vartan aside. Why would Bens mom care? She probably doesnt even know who Michael Vartan is. Most people don’t. He has no career and Ted C makes him sound even more pathetic that he is “still pining away” and cant get a GF

Green eyes @ 06/25/2008 at 10:55 pm

I hope this divorce rumour isn’t true, but I must say it’s crossed my mind. I seldom see happy pics of Jen and Ben together anymore. When I do see them together there’s no PDA and they’re not smiling. Lately most of the pics have been of Ben or Jen (not together) out and about with Violet.
I hoped this would be one Hollywood family that would stay together.

you can't be serious @ 06/25/2008 at 11:16 pm

#17: Just how much work do you think Vartan would get from being referred to as the guy Garner dumped? That kind of exposure isn’t what gets the phone to ring.

I can’t stand Ted Casablanca. He always posts crap and it always gets too much attention. I hope Ben and Jen are doing well. If they’re not, I hope they can work it out. They seem like a really sweet, loving family.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All