Jennifer Garner Still Bound to Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner Still Bound to Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck go out to a Country Mart in Santa Monica, Calif., on Wednesday afternoon.

“A report by E!’s Ted Casablanca that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are considering breaking up is 100% completely fabricated,” Garner’s rep told Us Weekly. “There is not one ounce of truth to it.”

Affleck‘s rep said, “We usually don’t comment on stuff like this. But you should know sources are liars. If you guys want to do the right thing, you won’t post that item. It’s all BS.”

More pics of Jennifer and Violet at the Country Mart…

jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 01
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 02
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 03
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 04
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 05
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 06
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 07

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Jen is ONE hot mama! Her face here looks like a true beauty and of course Violet is a little doll as always.

Rumors are wrong and glad to hear things are good for the familia.

Jen and Ben need to go out on the town and spread the love!

CIAO!

she is so beautiful!!!

Gawd I’d hate to be famous! There are too many ugly people in the world who can’t think of anything to do except stir up sh*t. Garner is still bonkers over Ben and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

Jennifer is beautiful. Little Violet is a darling girl!

i’m so glad this was all cleared up. ben and jen look like the happiest couple in the world! just because they’re not photographed together a ton doesn’t mean they’re split! keeping their private life away from the rest of the world is absolutely genius. look at gwyneth and chris. amid all the reports, they are still together… and you still don’t see them together. this ”rumor” was absolutely false when i heard it. this is ted casablanca after all… and how reliable is he? i suspect he made up this rumor and claims ” this is a rumor.” it’s crazy and dangerous to say such a thing. long live ben and jen! they’re obviously in this for keeps, and it will remain this way!!!!

they’re cute

Lillianne @ 06/25/2008 at 8:39 pm

What is on Violet’s knee? If that’s a booboo sticker it’s the prettiest one I’ve ever seen.

I think there is a little ounce of truth to the break-up story but….I don’t think they’ll break up! They have careers to protect not to mention a child…. Jen is pretty!=D

I never believed this in the first place, they seem like a happy family, and I somehow have a feeling Jen is expecting again. Besides, it’s only last week I think that we’ve seen pictures of Ben and Jen house hunting, that’s really not the kind of thing you do when you are about to divorce. Looks like that tabloid simply didn’t know any better lies to tell.

I’d like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sunnykidstyle.com about stylish design for kids :):) Today’s focus is on French design: toys, decor, bags, accessories

The baby is soooo adorable!!!!

lUV THE sHILOM @ 06/25/2008 at 9:07 pm

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THIS NOT REPRESENT AN EERIE RESEMBLANCE OF ANGELINA AND SHILOM?

Blackworm @ 06/25/2008 at 9:18 pm

I think they are a happy family too. And I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if she is expecting again now or very soon. Ted Casablance! Who believes him? Not me.

Jennifer looks like she hasn’t aged a bit. I thought parents age a lot faster than non-parents O_o…

Love, love, love this family…so cute, so normal…you don’t see them doing things like some of the other parents in Hollywood do…which is NICE for a change…Violet is obviously their #1 concern. If the paparazzi was following my family around all the time,they wouldn’t see my husband always with me either…they are NORMAL.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/25/2008 at 9:53 pm

damn, no wonder why ben hates them. lmao

ted c's source @ 06/25/2008 at 9:53 pm

Ted Casablanca’s source is someone from Michael Vartan’s camp. Someone who used to be close to Jennifer during the Alias days and is still close to Michael Vartan today. Either Jen confided to somebody she shouldn’t have trusted that is close to the Vartan’s camp or Michael V’s is desperate for press that his people had to make up a story about Jen and Ben with the promise that Michael V’s name would be mentioned so he can have exposure and maybe get some much needed work. If you read Ted’s original column about this and his update today, you’ll see that Michael gets not only another name drop but also some face time. Wasn’t Ted a huge Alias fan way back then?

Wow her kid is gonna b really cute when she grows up but ive neva head bout the couple…
FIRST PAGE YAY ME!

#17,

Thanks, Ted ,for your input and information. It’s great to have you post on JJ. I used to subscribe to your daily column but it never had anything accurate in it. Sounds like Michael Vartan needs a job. Maybe he can start his own celebrity gossip blog!

Hey brazil the baby is very hideios and they make me gag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

buckeyegurl @ 06/25/2008 at 10:37 pm

They are beautiful. It’s too bad they had to ‘stoop’ and make statements about something an old has-been queen said in his gossip column. He has also been saying Brad and Angie are going to break up for the last 4 years. I used to read him, but not anymore. Too much fluff and inaccuracies and not enough REAL dirt.

You are absolutely right. When Jen got together with Ben, Ted acted so insulted I thought he was one of Vartan’s relatives! HE was the one who first said Michael wanted off the show (not that I could blame him, that must have been awkward) but then later said lies about Jen doing it. How wierd it wasthat he said Bens mom didn’t like jen becuase she so “cruely” cast Vartan aside. Why would Bens mom care? She probably doesnt even know who Michael Vartan is. Most people don’t. He has no career and Ted C makes him sound even more pathetic that he is “still pining away” and cant get a GF

Green eyes @ 06/25/2008 at 10:55 pm

I hope this divorce rumour isn’t true, but I must say it’s crossed my mind. I seldom see happy pics of Jen and Ben together anymore. When I do see them together there’s no PDA and they’re not smiling. Lately most of the pics have been of Ben or Jen (not together) out and about with Violet.
I hoped this would be one Hollywood family that would stay together.

you can't be serious @ 06/25/2008 at 11:16 pm

#17: Just how much work do you think Vartan would get from being referred to as the guy Garner dumped? That kind of exposure isn’t what gets the phone to ring.

I can’t stand Ted Casablanca. He always posts crap and it always gets too much attention. I hope Ben and Jen are doing well. If they’re not, I hope they can work it out. They seem like a really sweet, loving family.

I just read Ted’s column again and he says his contacts were the ones that told him Jen was leaving Vartan for Ben in the first place. Like that meant they were good contacts. Well, I used to read Ted all the time back on those days (Fall of 2004-four years ago!) and he was insisting they were just friends who were working together again! He was sure embarrassed when it came out it was more than that.So he was way behind the curve of tabs like the STAR (who first reported it in July 2004). Vartan’s camp planted this — Ted goes on to lamant his poor broken heart. (Waaa!!!) This was their way of getting Vartan mentioned again – more than he has in several years!

Adoring Fan @ 06/26/2008 at 12:35 am

Jen is so beautiful. I love her purse. I think she is also preggers. Her regular clothes don’t fit her anymore. Hence, she is wearing a lot of dresses. I can’t wait til they announce the pregnancy. My favorite couple. Solid as a rock.

Yeah – finally a pic where Jen looks chic. She has such great skin. Love her Chanel Grand Shopper. Violets always looks so happy. You would think thes little kids would be scared by the paps.

jennifer looks really nice in these pictures. i like what she’s wearing…and yesteday’s black dress. i also think she’s pregnant which is good because this style suits her more. violet is going to grow up looking very cute. love this mother and daughter duo.

She looks so pretty! She is a natural beauty.

they are both so pretty and cute

What kind of losers have to report a so called divorce from a family that looks happy. Are they jealous?

she is glowing she looks perfect and HOT!
man I love her :P :)

I'm so happy @ 06/26/2008 at 6:18 am

that they are not braking up. they are too perfect for each other and need to have more cute babies.
TedC just wanted to get his own ******* name out there- I hate that guy yuckkkkkkkkkkk

WOW at pic #3 @ 06/26/2008 at 7:05 am

Jen’s face is just WOW!!!!
So BEAUTIFUL

Ted C used to be kind of amusing, at least. Now he just sounds bitter, petty, catty. I’m glad people are calling him out. Just because he calls himself a gossip columnist doesn’t mean he should be allowed to get away with outright lies.

Violet is looks like such a great kid
J&B did well

Shear Genius @ 06/26/2008 at 7:45 am

Ted C is done. Perioid.

What you see is a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. I don’t like Perez but I’m glad he knocked Teddy Girl off his gossip throne. I don’t understand why E still keeps him. He no longer funny and his stupid Ted speak is hard to understand, he sounds like a mentally disturbed parrot.

One name, four words : She still sees VARTAN. ahahha

Blackworm @ 06/26/2008 at 8:03 am

I think she is pregnant too. She has been wearing a lot of dresses lately. And she looks great. She should wear dresses all the time.

Ted sucks @ 06/26/2008 at 8:07 am

In a way of covering their butt, or some sort of maya coppa (sp) Ted @ E now says:
“As is always the case with a gossip column (which this happens to be, in case you’ve forgotten, hons—Anderson Cooper’s gray-haired hotbed of unarguable fact we are not), time will most likely tell. Here’s hopin’ the predictors of marital peril are off!”

What? Because you are a gossip column you can write what you want? NO, and NO.

Then at the end of this article Ted goes on to fuss at US mag. for saying her made the story up. Asking why US mag didn’t contact him,
to confirm or ask why he ran the story to begin with. He goes on to say that US should have checked their story about him. What? First you are a gossip column and can write junk, but then when it comes back to bite you in the A** you are a serious journalist. RIGHT?

thanx for that :)
he sounds like a losr every time he opens his mouth or writes something fire him already E!

Jen lover @ 06/26/2008 at 9:31 am

How weard x17 video site had a video of jen from this set of pics.
and now it’s not there! :(

jen lover @ 06/26/2008 at 9:32 am

^ I ment weird :P

Ted sucks @ 06/26/2008 at 9:58 am

i just checked x17 and the video still comes up.

I was hopeful that they took it down out of good taste.

I mean one of the paps is yelling out to Jen while holding Violet about breaking up with Ben. Not cool in front of a child, no matter the age. Regardless, of what would or would not happen between Jen and Ben. He will always be Violets father. Not fair to ask questions like that in front of a child. No matter what.

And really what did the paps expect her to say????? Turn around right there and give them a heart to heart? Come on. So why do paps have to ask questions like that? To irratate celebs. That’s right, not enough that the paps don’t give them 2 feet when trying to get in a car, but then have to yell junk out at them. No wonder paps are hated.

Gail Baker @ 06/26/2008 at 10:03 am

I am so happy to read your article that there is no truth to the gossip that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s marriage is in trouble. I think they make a beautiful family and would be heart broken if they split. I love seeing pictures of Ben and his daughter, he looks like a very proud daddy.

Ted C…loser
Michael Vartan…hot…leave him out of this…I can almost guarantee he knew nothing of Ted’s nasty little article. He appears to be a very nice guy.
Jen and Ben…let them be happy!!!

It just looks by the way TedC is talking from the last couple of items about Jen that Vartan had something to do with it, just to get his name mentioned over and over (and over) Suspicious. I mean this whole thing really came from left field.

Jen and Ben have looked Miserable from
the very Beginning

It is Definately True I may not like Ted but he
is telling the truth here i reckon

They only look miserable when 15 paps stick a camera in their face, and won’t let them tend to their daughter.

I don’t think Vartan spread the rumors, I don’t know. Within the past year Jen had lunch with former Alias cast mates including Vartan, and Victor G. There are pics and a video of them coming out of a Rest. after having lunch.

I think she’s wearing dresses and doing all this crap because she’s looking at these stupid blogs. Its not like she lives under a rock. I’ve heard from insiders she’s a huge *****. Her physical appearance may be all sugar and cream (female version of Ron Howard) but for those who know her personally, she’s conniving and bitchy. She peaked during Alias. She doesn’t have the “it” factor that Ben has. Ben will find a way to self-destruct to get rid of her in order to find an upgrade. They are two of a kind. Birds of a feather flock together and then everyone will get to see her true colors appear like every other star that trashes their ex when they get traded in.

The two look cute as usual.

Aren’t there ALWAYS rumors of Ben & Jen getting a divorce? Why is this one so much bigger? I also find it interesting that the rumors would be Jen wanting out of the relationship since people always talk about Ben looking miserable. Usually the miserable one leaves the relationship first.

Hope the rumors are false. There 3rd anniversary is coming up soon too.

Ben & Jen's Pr @ 06/26/2008 at 2:36 pm

and now is time for me to sign off and go collect my fat paycheck for trashing Ted Casablanca. I think I’ve done a good job, now every gossip columnist will think twice before posting trash about the afflecks.

minime is one miserable ***** @ 06/26/2008 at 2:47 pm

Michael Vartan has never had one bad word to say regarding Jennifer Garner. Therefore I think it’s pretty damn pathetic that some of her supporters seem intent on concocting ridiculous conspiracy theories and laying this rumor at his and his “people’s” doorsteps. Considering he’s done two movies, a TV series and has upcoming projects, even if he had “people” (which he doesn’t), they’d have way more important things to do than feed a gossip columnist rumors regarding a woman that he was involved with over four years ago. He’s way over it, maybe everyone else should be also.

I agree with Kelly, leave Vartan out of this, which is exactly what TedC should have done! That is seriously reaching to think he had anything to do with the rumors that Ted started.

I only see this video the other one with Violet is’nt on their site, if you can see it then will you please post the link for me?

jen lover @ 06/26/2008 at 5:10 pm

Jen has never had one bad word to say regarding Michael either!
Ted is just an idiot with no real news so **** HIM!!!

ted c’s source @ 06/25/2008 at 9:53 pm

———————————————————————

Wow! A Jen/Ben fan trying to point blame at the Vartan camp for a Ted gossip article. Are you serious? This has to be one of the most absurd posts I’ve ever read. The last thing Michael wants is to have his name connected in any manner with the Affleck’s. If Michael wanted his name in the news, he would be hanging out at all the area hotspots. I truly believe anyone with common sense could figure this out.

I think anyone who knows anything about Michael knows that he shuns publicity and this is the type of publicity that would make him cringe.

It’s nothing unusual for Ted to drop Michael’s name when mentioning Jen…that’s what gossip columnists do, especially Ted. He’s always dropping the name of an ex when writing about a couple.

Thanks Simone, for writing exactly what I was thinking. Why on earth would MV or “his people” start spreading rumors now, after not saying one single word when the relationship ended or during the whole Alias fiasco? He’s been nothing but professional and, in my opinion, way too polite when “reporters” (and I use that term loosely) still continue to ask him about her after all this time. I’m sure that it’s easier to point the finger and live in denial than to face the fact that there might actually be some truth behind Ted’s story. Sooner or later you people are going to have to abandon the “let’s blame it on Vartan” platform and look to where the true problems lie.

Vartan fan @ 06/26/2008 at 5:57 pm

Hey fellow Vartan fans, I went on Michaels page on IMBD, and guess what he doesn’t have any projects lined up at all?!! No work for our boy, maybe now that he got his name out there, producers might say, oh yeah that guy from that Alias show the one that got dumped by JG, he has some fans lets cast him in our new tv show that will probably get cancelled or this movie that will go straight to DVD. Please tell me he has projects lined up, or I’m going to have to read Ted C’s column over and over again so that I could atleast see his name mentioned over and over and over again… you get the message!!

^^Spoken like a true classless Jen-Ben fan trying to stir up ****. Why don’t you crawl back under that rock you just crawled out from under?

I’m sure the majority of the Jen-Ben fandom consists of people with class but there’s always a few rotten eggs in the bunch.

Bored Canadian @ 06/26/2008 at 6:40 pm

Are you for real?! The source is quoted as the same person who outed Jen and Ben previously…why in god’s green earth would Michael or his camp do that?! Michael was a class guy through out the whole break up, not once did he publicly speak out against either Jen or Ben. The man took the high road, completely. Refusing to say anything about it. So why would he start sling mud now? Are you sure maybe its not some guy she broke up with in grade 6 who wants his place in the spot light?!

^^ Sounds to me like the source is a friend of someone in Jen’s inner circle since this same source passed along the news about the breakup of Jen and Michael and subsequent hookup of her and Ben. That is something she would have probably only shared with her best girlfriend.

You know it’s laughable to pack the blame on Vartan. Using that logic, maybe it was Scott Foley or Jennifer Lopez. Oh what the hell it was the evil Foley Vartan Lopez conspiracy.

I can tell you that Michael Vartan wants no type of association with this type of story at all. This type of press *does not* help him in the slightest; who wants to be the guy who was dumped?

Ted C is mad at Vartan for snubbing him at the Victoria Press fashion show (although Vartan spoke to a lot of press, he didn’t speak to Ted C), which is why he keeps making snide comments about his “broken heart.” Michael Vartan has long since moved on.

Hah Hah when I saw this, I kneeeeew I hit a HOT button. Tsk Tsk. This is awesome! Hah Hah! Mice do better with mousetraps than this response and talk about a response. First off, what do you care what some commenter adds on a blog? So what! Apparently what one says in jest matters way too much to you. My source is reliable and has a lot of friends in Hollywood, okay? So get over it! Oh please with your family and career comment too! Everybody I know peeks at blogs and we all have families and careers so don’t even go there. Yes, I must be the Wicked Witch of the West!! Hah Hah Ted doesn’t need to fabricate anything. Ben is still probably phoning all his hotties and both of them have big mouths so I’m sure one of them slipped without Dear Ted’s help. Nobody wishes ill will on them. It’s just gossip. Get over it girlfriend. Mind you most people who visit blogs are girls. Trust me, we’re not haters, we’re not miserable. We just like to peek at the blogs for a minute out of our days. It doesn’t make us criminal or MISERABLE! Hah Hah This is just too funny. And Michael Vartan strikes me as a very sweet man and has way better things to do than harp over Ben and Jen.

————————————————————-
minime is one miserable ***** @ 06/26/2008 at 2:47 pm Give me a break, Jen is WAY too busy to look at blogs (unlike us), She actually has a career as well as family, that is the last thing on earth she would waste time to do. YOu must be one of the miserable “sources” Ted uses to fabricate all his lies. I thought it was a Jen hater, even one of Jen’s friends thinks so too.(on Ted’s blog today) You must be one miserable person to wish ill on someone who has never done you any harm. Why is it everyone who has ever worked with her, even her ex boyfriend , thinks the world of her and lets everyone know it? Your “insiders” are just haters that talk to TedC –I knew it !

Hey #61, aren’t you the clever one! ? You actually go by what IMDB says!? LOL That site is the Wikipedia of the movie business. Also, I wouldn’t be worrying your pretty little head over Michael Vartan’s career, it’s doing just fine, but it sure is wonderful of you to show such concern.

I still don’t get why some fans of Jennifer Garner’s are so intent on constantly trying to badmouth and belittle Vartan? It’s really rather sad. If Garner is actually as sweet and wonderful as everyone says, don’t you think she’d be very disappointed to know that her fans were badmouthing a friend? tsk, tsk! :D

P.S. Leave minnieme alone. I’m a midget for God’s sake! Lord have mercy! :-)

Simone, you are right on the money my friend! *High five* :-)

Its over. Wait for it.

It seems to me that some of Jen’s fans are trying to deflect attention off of the real issue…namely the rumored trouble/possible upcoming split of the Garner-Affleck marriage. Trying to somehow place blame on Michael Vartan for any of this is absurd. That’s beyond “shooting the messenger” (TedC) – that’s just plain nuts!

Time will tell if the rumor is true or not. My guess is it’s true.

That’s exactly what I thought Grace. Some of their die-hard fans can’t even entertain the idea of trouble in the marriage so they have to come up with something to get people from talking about the negative rumors about the marriage. It’s as plain as day, if you ask me. Give it a few days and someone will say Lopez is also involved in leaking information.

For crying out loud, to think for even ONE moment that Michael Vartan is at all involved with this is ABSURD. He’s never been anything but a gentleman where Jen and their breakup is concerned. He is as far from an attention seeking celebrity as I am from a size 2 ~ and that is a LONG way away :-)

Lay off Vartan, he’s not the snitch nor is anyone in his camp.

BEN AFLECK , JENIFER GARDER & VIOLET ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY FAMILY IN THE MEDIA. PLEASE LIVE THEM ALONE AND GOD BLESS TO EVERYBODY.

Jen is so beautiful as always and baby Vi is getting bigger and pretty too…im so happy rumors aren’t true…i love the Affleck and Garner family together forever!!!!

BEN MAYBE IT’S TIME YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR TWO BEAUTIFUL LADIES FOR THE WORLD TO SEE, IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!

Just b/c a gossip columinst name drops doesn’t mean that’s his source. LOL. Since Perez also mentions David Beckham, should we assume that Beckham is paying Perez to keep mentioning his name. LOL.

Anyone who knows Michael Vartan knows that he is the last person to do that.

But don’t let that get in the way of preposterous conspiracy theories. OH, and next time you pretend to know what the hell you’re talking about, please at least use a user name like “idiot” and “talking out of my ass”